Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Rich James bashes the Teabaggers!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm 

It's great to hear Rich James ripping the Teabaggers. I've met a few of these losers in person and have found them to be some of the dumbest losers I've ever come across.
http://www.post-trib.com/news/james/2004731,col-james-0122.article
My guess is that it would be difficult to find a Northwest Indiana Tea Party person who voted for Barack Obama.That is in part why they came out in droves over the last few weeks to jam public forums hosted by U.S. Rep Pete Visclosky.Based on some of the criticism, you would have thought Visclosky was the Antichrist, rather than someone who embarked on his adult life as a seminarian.I suspect they don't know that Visclosky is the son of an ironworker and that the congressman has a deep feeling for those who make a living working with their hands.
I suspect they also don't know that NWI is much better off because of Visclosky's service in Congress.At more than one forum, they told Visclosky that he isn't listening to the people -- to his constituents.And at more than one forum, they criticized Visclosky for the way he responded to their questions. If they didn't want an honest answer, I'd venture to say they shouldn't have asked the question.In other words, Tea Party right, Visclosky wrong.Much of the criticism of Visclosky is the result of his support of health care reform. Well, the Tea Party people are against health care reform because, well, because they can be.It is difficult to specifically say why they are opposed to health care reform because we don't yet have a health care reform bill to be against.Maybe it simply is because Obama is for health care reform, so it must be a bad thing. There's a lot of that going around.Or, perhaps the Tea Party people are employed or well-heeled and sitting pretty with a health insurance program.The fact is, unemployment is pretty high in this neck of the woods. Lots of steelworkers and skilled trades people are out of work. White-collar folks, too.Visclosky visits the union halls and sees the strain these people are under. He knows that without work they have no health insurance and can't afford to buy their own.I don't know for sure, but I'll bet that is why Visclosky wants health care reform, so that even if you are out of work you have as much of a fighting chance at life as those who have jobs that provide health insurance.Survival of the richest just doesn't cut it.In other words, what the Tea Party people seem to be saying is that Visclosky should listen to them, not to the constituents who seem to need help from the government.Needing help is nothing to be ashamed of. And accepting it doesn't make you any less of a person.One Tea Party person told me on the phone that I was arrogant. I have been accused of a lot of things -- and guilty of most -- but never have I been called arrogant. But that's OK.That same person also said that health insurance shouldn't be a right. I didn't debate the issue, but simply shook my head wondering how people can be so calloused and cruel.The Tea Party people also said they don't become unruly and disrupt public forums. Fine, but that surely isn't the case from what I have seen on TV.

Post subject: Splorks is a teabagger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm 

Check out these cowardly scumbags on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigPollutersCheerleading411

Kim Lockridge, Mary Clark, Scotty Williams, Dan McCollough, Holly Dolly, and several others have threatened me and family with harm.

Now they are using Facebook to try and intimidate me and continue their harassment.

If they EVER show up in my neighborhood and come looking for my family I will put a bullet right between their eyes.

Count on it.

These people are stalking me and I consider them a danger to myself and my family.

They are growing increasingly unstable and they have told me several times to be ready because they are coming to see me.

:smt006

Last edited by USMarine on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Rich James bashes the Teabaggers!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm 

sparks wrote:
I've met a few of these losers in person and have found them to be some of the dumbest losers I've ever come across.

Are you kidding? Look in the mirror. You're a fat union ape who lives in friggin' Hammond, Indiana!! You'd be hard pressed to find a loser bigger than yourself.

sparks wrote:
I suspect they don't know that Visclosky is the son of an ironworker

Who cares? This is the kind of crap that plays so well in NWI--the guy has an ethnic name and his Dad was a millrat--big deal.

sparks wrote:
I suspect they also don't know that NWI is much better off because of Visclosky's service in Congress.

Ha! I wonder what Hammond, Gary, and E.C. would look like without his service in Congress. No one in his right mind wants to live in Lake County--its a national joke and some never-was columnist in a lightweight paper is fawning all over this guy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm 

Visclosky is on the way out.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 am 

Type his name in Google and see what you get. Another NW Indiana Dem who will soon be facing criminal charges, at the very least he will be out!!! I guess Sparks can't read, the crap out here on this board may be 90% bull Sh1T, but you can't hide from the truth in the real world.

Post subject: Re: Splorks is a teabagger
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 am 

USMarine wrote:
Did you like the reprimand you got in your record for posting on BP company computers...?

You're welcome.

If it happens again and you somehow bypass the software you WILL be fired.

Who loves ya, baby...?

:smt005 :smt006 :mrgreen: :smt007

Hey SFB's, I don't work for BP. There is nothing that you could do that would effect my ability to earn a very good living. However, Wayne, if you keep on directing threats towards me, maybe we need to discuss your problem face to face.

Post subject: Splorks is a teabagger!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 am 

:lol: :smt006 :smt005

Quote:
Visclosky makes 'Most Corrupt' list

Source:
Gitte Laasby // Post-Tribune (IN)

17 Sep 2009 // U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky, D-Merrillville, has been named one of the 15 most corrupt members of Congress by an ethics watchdog group.

It's the first time Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington lists Visclosky in its annual report.

The report criticizes Visclosky for accepting nearly $1.4 million in donations from the PMA Group, a lobbyist firm, between 1998 and 2008. The PMA Group was Visclosky's top campaign donor in 2008.

"In exchange, the lawmaker rewarded PMA Group clients with millions in earmarks, at least $23 million in fiscal year 2008 and at least $10 million in fiscal year 2009," the report says.

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/42437

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 am 

sparks wrote:
USMarine wrote:
Did you like the reprimand you got in your record for posting on BP company computers...?

You're welcome.

Who loves ya, baby...?

Hey SFB's, I don't work for BP. There is nothing that you could do that would effect my ability to earn a very good living. However, Wayne, if you keep on directing threats towards me, maybe we need to discuss your problem face to face.
Careful Marine...he has at least 150 pounds on ya!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 pm 

So that makes the inbred Latrine about what, 112lb.?

Post subject: Splorks and hatemonger540 teabag each other!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
splorks wrote:
Careful Marine...he has at least 150 pounds on ya!

hatemonger540 wrote:
So that makes the inbred Latrine about what, 112lb.?

LMAO..!!!!! Well done, hatemonger540..... :lol:

Your math eduction is woefully inadequate so follow along and I'll school ya, Son.

If splorks has 150lbs on me that means I weigh over 200lbs..... :shock:

So I think it's safe to say that I go about 150lbs give or take a few pounds and splorks actually has about 200lbs on me.

Kapish.....?

Thanks for playing.

:smt007 :smt006

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm 

Perhaps, the teabaggers are bashing Visclosky because he's one of America's most corrupt congressmen and puts an ugly face on Northwest Indiana like the rest of the corrupt NWI Democratic pols.

Perhaps people don't want to be represented by and identified with a crooked pol.

Perhaps they're mad as hell and don't want to take it anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 am 

sparks wrote:
USMarine wrote:

You're welcome.

Who loves ya, baby...?

I didn't think you'd have the guts to respond to this post,boy.

Post subject: Splorks is a teabaggger!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 am 

Duuuuuuuude........ :smt005

You're trolling your own thread.

How funny is that....?

And remember the little talk we had about posting from work.

:wink: :smt006

LMAO...!!!!!!!!!!

Corruption in Lake County, Indiana..? Say it isn't so...... :shock: :lol:
Quote:
Visclosky's ties to troubled PMA Group run deep
Posted 2/28/2009 2:05 PM

By Henry C. Jackson, Associated Press Writer
WASHINGTON — He represents an area known for its rampant corruption, but Rep. Pete Visclosky has always had a reputation for staying above the fray.
That consensus is being challenged by revelations about the northwest Indiana Democrat's ties to a troubled defense lobbying firm.

PMA Group was once one of the biggest lobbying firms in Washington, specializing in securing defense earmarks for its clients. Now, the firm is disintegrating amid a federal investigation into allegations that its founder, Paul Magliochetti, a former top aide to Rep. John Murtha, D-Pa., steered donations to lawmakers through sham donors.

PMA Group's top beneficiaries include Murtha, chairman of the House Appropriations subcommittee that funds defense programs, and Rep. Jim Moran, D-Va., who also sits on the defense appropriations subcommittee.

But few lawmakers have stronger ties to the firm than Visclosky. His former congressional chief of staff worked as a lobbyist for the firm, and he received at least $100,000 in contributions from donors tied to PMA Group between 2006 and 2008, according to Federal Election Commission reports. PMA Group was the top donor to Visclosky's 2008 re-election campaign.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/sta ... 1856_x.htm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 am 

sparks wrote:
I didn't think you'd have the guts to respond to this post,boy.

what's next?...maybe a fight after school?

grow up will ya...

I tried to put up with your rantings and so did a lot of other people here....a LOT of patient and tolerant folks they are

But none of them could seem to figure out just how far you stick your head up your ass to to come up with that kind of thought process...

Don't you ever wonder why you keep getting kicked off all the discussion forums around here?