Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Kim Krull Elected Lake County GOP Chairman
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Knowpatriot wrote:
Don't forget YOU at one time posted many opinions with less than 100 posts!

That is completely true.

At that time this was the fall back board for when the Times board would crash.

Everyone here and there know me and, agree or disagree, knows my opinions.

And, like it or not, voices with fewer than 100 posts are more than likely to be sock puppets.

And those who post more than 100 posts can be and more likely to be sock puppets, maybe even those who post over 1000 posts. So really, what you say is totally ridicules!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:55 pm 

Knowpatriot wrote:
And those who post more than 100 posts can be and more likely to be sock puppets, maybe even those who post over 1000 posts. So really, what you say is totally ridicules!!

I am not trying to be rude to you.

I am not sure you understand the term "sock puppet", but sock puppets are FAR more likely to have just a few posts to their screen name, and screen names with 1000 post are VERY unlikely to be sock puppets.

Please follow this link to learn more, or simply Google internet sock puppet.

http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia ... ock-puppet

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Knowpatriot wrote:

I am not trying to be rude to you.

I am not sure you understand the term "sock puppet", but sock puppets are FAR more likely to have just a few posts to their screen name, and screen names with 1000 post are VERY unlikely to be sock puppets.

Please follow this link to learn more, or simply Google internet sock puppet.

http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia ... ock-puppet

I know what the term means, but really.....I am not one those who throw a monkey wrench into a topic or thread. You cannot judge a member here by saying something like THAT! Everybody on this board has a right to say and post an opinion in a responsible way, no matter what their posting status is!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 pm 

Knowpatriot wrote:
I know what the term means, but really.....I am not one those who throw a monkey wrench into a topic or thread. You cannot judge a member here by saying something like THAT! Everybody on this board has a right to say and post an opinion in a responsible way, no matter what their posting status is!

That is fine.

I never accused you personally.

I just stated an observation.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:12 pm 

freetime wrote:
newt_fan wrote:
CPWatcher wrote:
Kim Krull appears to be a Reagan Republican. She bodes well for Lake County GOP fortunes.

Now that makes me laugh!! The Lake County Democrats (or DummyCrats) are going to walk through and all over Ms Krull....She will be a non-factor.

Thanks for the laugh...Again I saw nothing during the election last Saturday that makes me think otherwise......

A piece of advice for Ms Krull, when making a speech, don't read your paper WORD for WORD. Speak from the heart and NOT from the prepared paper...

Geez, the woman has been in office a whole 6 days now. Give her a chance to get comfortable with speech making.
Best of luck to Ms. Krull. Hope to see some good solid MODERATE Republican candidates in the next county election, even though I'm a Dem. I haven't been too thrilled with the Dem choices, by and large, on the local ballots of late.

Not buying this one..She's been around as the Vice Chair for over 1 year. Again, I hope things change at the Lake County GOP, but I don't think Ms Krull can lead....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:11 pm 

I don't know her, but I hope she proves you wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:19 pm 

CPWatcher wrote:
Kim Krull appears to be a Reagan Republican. She bodes well for Lake County GOP fortunes.

Now that makes me laugh!! The Lake County Democrats (or DummyCrats) are going to walk through and all over Ms Krull....She will be a non-factor.

Thanks for the laugh...Again I saw nothing during the election last Saturday that makes me think otherwise......

A piece of advice for Ms Krull, when making a speech, don't read your paper WORD for WORD. Speak from the heart and NOT from the prepared paper...[/quote]

Geez, the woman has been in office a whole 6 days now. Give her a chance to get comfortable with speech making.
Best of luck to Ms. Krull. Hope to see some good solid MODERATE Republican candidates in the next county election, even though I'm a Dem. I haven't been too thrilled with the Dem choices, by and large, on the local ballots of late.
[/quote]

Not buying this one..She's been around as the Vice Chair for over 1 year. Again, I hope things change at the Lake County GOP, but I don't think Ms Krull can lead....[/quote]
Wow what a sour puss newt. if you really knew anything about the party you would know that Ms Krull was just elected vice chairman about 7 months ago and now she's only been chairman about 30 days. as far as reading a speech, there are many great leaders who read speeches. your president obama can't go anywhere without his teleprompter. i was getting dizzy the other night watching his head bob back and forth like he was watching a tennis match. people like you would find fault with anyone that wasn't in your clique. I am sure Chairman Krull will work hard for the party and i'm ready to help with whatever she needs. there are many more people who feel the same way.