Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anyone else noticed about Eisenstein, PUC?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 pm 

NWI
Purdue81
LaughingatLakeco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 am 

It seems the Professor bought an hour's worth of airtime to appear on WJOB on July 13,2010. I guess his appearance didn't have the impact he thought it would because he hasn't written anything of substance on his blog since then. There's no link to a recording of the show, so apparently he didn't even bother to record it.
Professor Eisenhack wrote:
Tomorrow, Wednesday, I will be a guest on WJOB, 1230, AM radio at 9:00 am. I will have an hour to establish and finally inform people what is wrong with NWI and possible solution. A big job for one hour.This will also be the"new" initiation of this blog on NWI Comical Politics. I have kept a low profile; but I now find that things are so far down that they can only go further down. I used to think that this is not possible. But for one I was wrong. So I am back in fight.

LOL!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:

Well put.
Well put, indeed.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 am 

Its more than the proffessor/LALC/JCMT/NWI has repsonded to relative to this post/ issue. The prof has even said he wont adress this issue to a "nameless poster"... how hypocritically humorous is that?!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:59 am 

He could defend himself, but wont until he can "attack the poster and not the issue". This is pretty simple to address,,, as long as it does not undermine all credibility… Awe shucks Maurice.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:00 pm 

Should be easy to answer... yet years have passed?? Ok, fine I will accept the answer of Prof being a liar... not that it is already obvious this is the case.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm 

Still the question remains... yet the answer is certainly known. Come on Proffessor, adress the first questions posted in this thread. Liar.
"Laughing" we know it's you. Just answer you bigoted hypocrite spineless whuss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Still the question remains... yet the answer is certainly known. Come on Proffessor, adress the first questions posted in this thread. Liar.
"Laughing" we know it's you. Just answer you bigoted hypocrite spineless whuss

He's such a coward that he doesn't even post on his own blog anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm 

And the wait for official or unofficial response continues...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 pm 

It seems apropos to again bring up this issue given the recent development / issues of Dr. Eisenstein leveling charges of anti-Semitism as cause to/in response to challenges to his statements and actions in public forums (blogs, airwaves, social media sites). Critiques of his actions have been met in the past with retaliatory accusations that disagreement was due to his cultural/religious beliefs.
This thread shows, beyond factual doubt, that he unfairly and without merit levels this accusation against those who criticize him. While I have no knowledge nor have a position on his current situation with PUC alumni; I can say with certainty that in the issue contained here-in illustrates that his ‘victimization response’ would not be the first time he reacted in such a way. He has never responded to this issue that is factually supported throughout this thread.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/puc-students-protest-professor-s-comments-facebook-page/article_3eb1947b-27e3-5702-b2e3-b8149ca90f50.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
It seems apropos to again bring up this issue given the recent development / issues of Dr. Eisenstein leveling charges of anti-Semitism as cause to/in response to challenges to his statements and actions in public forums (blogs, airwaves, social media sites). Critiques of his actions have been met in the past with retaliatory accusations that disagreement was due to his cultural/religious beliefs.
This thread shows, beyond factual doubt, that he unfairly and without merit levels this accusation against those who criticize him. While I have no knowledge nor have a position on his current situation with PUC alumni; I can say with certainty that in the issue contained here-in illustrates that his ‘victimization response’ would not be the first time he reacted in such a way. He has never responded to this issue that is factually supported throughout this thread.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/puc-students-protest-professor-s-comments-facebook-page/article_3eb1947b-27e3-5702-b2e3-b8149ca90f50.html

I do not agree with some of what the professor says, but in this case, he is being hounded because he dared to post the truth on a muslim holiday about the slaughter of Christians by muslims.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 am 

Tiger, did you miss this from article?
"I had no idea it was a holiday," he said [Prof. Eisenstien]. "If someone had come and talked to me about it, I would have told them that. It was not intentional on my part. If I had known of the day's importance (Sunday), I might not have done that."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 am 

Let's make one thing perfectly clear. While not all Muslims are killers all those killers of Coptic Christians were Muslim. All the killers on 9/11 were Muslims. All the killers of our troops on the USS Cole, in Iraq, in Afghanistan ALL were Muslims. While the Muslim religion is a cult the majority of them ignore the more violent teachings and try to live at peace with about everyone with the debatable exception of Jews.

This kinda reminds me of the 1960s when you would discuss certain people. They would say he's the nicest man you'd want to meet, would give you the shirt off his back, or he's a good guy - except if you're black.

So should we be concerned that a lot of people in a certain religion are prone to be racist but only a few are killers? You tell me.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:08 am 

Hey professor!!

Still can't muster an acknowledgment or correction to your blatant bigoted lies? How many 'pages' long is this thread now, and how long ago has it been proven that you fabricated your own 'truths'?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next