Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Professor Maurice M. Eisenstein, Ph. D.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:59 am 

http://speakingtruthtopower.blogs.com/northwest_indiana_politic/

For those of you that follow this blog, it looks like the good professor copied an entire thread from this forum to use as a reference on Northwest Indiana Politics. Anyone follow this guy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:10 pm 
Banned

Yes, I do. And he's right about John Aggy...very obvious!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:41 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
Yes, I do. And he's right about John Aggy...very obvious!!

He is a groupy:
may1846 wrote:
That's because your not intelligent enough to understand any professors' blogs. Remember, he's a professor, and your just a city worker. Rest my case. Your like the Oracle, no degrees, but you all think you know something, just because you post and talk. BTW, shouldn't you be going to work now?

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:18 pm 

I am surprised that the mention of the prof's name hasn't brought out all of the smears against him, it usually does. Many attack him instead of his opinions; a sure sign that there is some substance to what he writes. That alone makes what he writes worth reading, for me at least. Judge for yourself. Be sure to read the comments, especially the one left by the mayor of Hammond. The threat of legal action contained therein has not slowed the prof down in the least.

I specifically recommend the prof's posts on the inequities of funding PUC & IUN relative to other state universities, although I admit to thoroughly enjoying his political posts as well. As I said, read his blog and judge for yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:06 pm 
Banned

Chuckamoe: How silly thou art! You know NOTHING at all, yet you post? Why? Is thou a fool? Shhhh...........yes, thou art a fool, and in danger of the fire!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:44 pm 

Little defensive expresso66 for such a short post. You need to remember who you are logged on as. the names dont cary over from thread to thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:07 pm 

nwi wrote:
I am surprised that the mention of the prof's name hasn't brought out all of the smears against him, it usually does. Many attack him instead of his opinions; a sure sign that there is some substance to what he writes. That alone makes what he writes worth reading, for me at least. Judge for yourself. Be sure to read the comments, especially the one left by the mayor of Hammond. The threat of legal action contained therein has not slowed the prof down in the least.

I specifically recommend the prof's posts on the inequities of funding PUC & IUN relative to other state universities, although I admit to thoroughly enjoying his political posts as well. As I said, read his blog and judge for yourself.

Don't flatter yourself. Many ignore you also. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:33 am 
Banned

I'm surprise tha anyone would be against the professor. After all, he is presenting an alternate view of things in NWI. He's good for check's and balances; why should ANY view dominate ANY discussion board/forum? With the professor into things, true democracy is in action! Those who oppose this, usuall the neo-cons, republicans are just anti~American, that's all. You KNOW who you are here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:44 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
nwi wrote:

Your comment makes no sense. No surprise there.

Post subject: Re: Professor Maurice M. Eisenstein, Ph. D.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:41 pm 

Rock Star wrote:
http://speakingtruthtopower.blogs.com/northwest_indiana_politic/

For those of you that follow this blog, it looks like the good professor copied an entire thread from this forum to use as a reference on Northwest Indiana Politics. Anyone follow this guy?

You see whom is the center of attention in that thread? expresso66. What did I tell you guys privately! ;)

Well come to think of it I think I posted my views about that publically as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:45 pm 

Mary Lou wrote:
nwi wrote:

I don't think we should ignore them. Just use them as part of the letter writing campaign to W. Layfayette to get the prof's tenure status revoked. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:01 pm 

I’ll try simplifying it a little……….I find your post boring and I don’t read your blog……………

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:01 pm 

Mirage
I SO disagree with you! Why do you want to get the Prof f fired? I'll write them too and strongly argue for his freedom of speech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:11 pm 
Banned

I see your jealous of me MIRAGE! I guess that's ok, keep it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:39 pm 

I check the Prof's blog every day. He has the corage to say what is really going on in Hammond, which has got the mcgroupies calling for his head. I hope he continues to present a dose of reality amidst all the propaganda that spews from City Hall.