Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kim Krull Hits Corrupt Lake County Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:
For your 0.5% you certainly respond quickly. Moreover your assumption of my presence “OTOB” is false as I am not a member of that board.

forest ave. gump wrote:
SO in staying on topic, and in the interest of truth I again request response to the following:

SO, here's what I mean by dweeb: you actually look at the time stamps on these posts, and expect me to answer you on your schedule? You're a dweeb.

Bear with me. We'll play by your rules. For about two minutes.

You posted some drivel about how I should "defend my statement...." at 12:11 A.M. on Sunday, July 12th, based on the time I see on on my computer.

I posted my "0.5% internet...." statement at 10:05 on Sunday July 12th. Just shy of ten hours later.

Less than two short hours later, at high noon today, you tell me that for my "0.5%, I certainly respond quickly"

Then, at 8:44 P.M.--coincidentally eight hours and forty-four minutes later, you babble about requesting a response to my original "troglodyte" post.

By Internet Forum Rules As Set Forth By Dweebs, am I officially "running" from you yet? I'm confused.

Sorry. You'll have to wait until I feel like writing. If I ever do. Don't stay chained to your computer waiting. A lot of your life will pass you by.

Great non-response... and interesting selective post references tying very little together in a cohesive response to my post.

I made no references to time stamps because they seem to be not accurate and are irrelevant unless one makes an issue of % of posts, but you certainly have logged on often and posted to up hold your claim of 0.5% of your time (another lie) spent online. You claim I am a dweeb for paying attention to time stamps yet you then continue to expound on time stamps?? Hypocrisy no? . More so, you also have far more posts than I during a shorter membership timeframe yet have called me a "forum junkie" (different thread). Don’t’ flatter yourself in thinking I am breathlessly awaiting your response. You are lacking deep intellect and there is no expiration date for that, so please take your time.

You are the one who claimed the breakdown of % of your life relative to the internet and posting. Yet given that minuscule percentage you have decided to make overtly personal attacks against people in communities that you do not live and I’m the dweeb? Utterly ridiculous, or a lie. Take all the time you wish to respond to the substantive issue, stupid does not have an expiration date.

Regardless, coward, you seem to have failed to address your nonsensical comment:

“Troglodytes should fix their own problems, before the governor listens”. Simply explain how that works.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Screech that thread clearly shows what a blasphemous fool you are. To reference in substantiation of … what I am not sure; it clearly shows you lack a grasp of reality, especially since you indicated it was "fun". “Fun” in a self deprecating kind of way???

See what I mean, LALC. He has his sexual orientation backwards, and I am a blasphemous fool who lacks a grasp of reality.

Here's some deprecation for you f.a.g., every post you make reminds me of how Perez Hilton talks! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Hypocrisy no?

Dweeb.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 am 

Screech wrote:
Here's some deprecation for you f.a.g., every post you make reminds me of how Perez Hilton talks! :lol:

Who is Perez Hilton?

I am going to assume that you are continuing down the path of homosexual references. You certainly seem obsessed with the subject, so much so that I remind you of someone who you intend to be "deprecating" towards me? How often do you listen to this Perez Hilton?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:
Hypocrisy no?

Dweeb.

Right on time and expected underwhelming response to the issue.

Dweeb- [slang] : an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person

You certainly fit the bill for this definition; personal attacks on people who you claim to have no connection outside of relatives who live in the same county??? (Obvious BS and easy enough to see). Be a man, come right out with your intentions… or run to another screen name.

So in staying on topic, you again have failed to address your nonsensical comment:

“Troglodytes should fix their own problems, before the governor listens”. Simply explain how that works.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:20 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:
Screech wrote:

Who is Perez Hilton?

I am going to assume that you are continuing down the path of homosexual references. You certainly seem obsessed with the subject, so much so that I remind you of someone who you intend to be "deprecating" towards me? How often do you listen to this Perez Hilton?

No need to assume anything. Google Perez. You should be insulted by my observation, for sure.

You present yourself as a defender of the people in Lake County, but prove you are part of the problem. Pick out an insult and go on a rant doesn't solve the problems. It simply keeps you and those who can relate to your contributions in the dark....cave....troglodytes!

I know a lot of great people in Lake County who tend to the serious matters in a mature way, but people who get offended, only to offer, "Thay, I take offense to that word in a 'Z' formation!" are just in the way. If you want to help Lake County look better, my advice to you is to keep your asinine, sissy comments to yourself and go plant some flowers. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 pm 

Given your unintelligible gibberish above, and this:

Screech wrote:
Actually, I am 5'5", 130 lbs, 38-28-37; a former professional exotic dancer with long brown curly hair and dimples to boot!

Enough said, you are not worthy of my time. Your blasphemy has no limits and your self-righteousness has blinded you. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 pm 

forest ave. gump wrote:

Screech wrote:
Actually, I am 5'5", 130 lbs, 38-28-37; a former professional exotic dancer with long brown curly hair and dimples to boot!

Enough said, you are not worthy of my time. Your blasphemy has no limits and your self-righteousness has blinded you. Good luck.

Translation:

"Real women just don't deserve to be able to be confident when there is such a mister sister as myself. I am just going to insult a real woman to make myself feel better. I think I'll go plant some flowers!" :lol:

You are so Perez....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:17 pm 

Screech wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:

Screech wrote:

Translation:

"Real women just don't deserve to be able to be confident when there is such a mister sister as myself. I am just going to insult a real woman to make myself feel better. I think I'll go plant some flowers!" :lol:

You are so Perez....
Remember the Little Rascals and their "He Men Women Haters Club"? This message board seems to attract ALL of the members...There's got to be at least five maybe six posters that are very extreme. F.A.G. seems like he must be Sargeant-at-Arms...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm 

Lois and the aforementioned/ignorable Screech lack virtually the most minute amount of cognitive ability, so they therefore focus on an acronym; all of which by the way is tired and can be considered “been there done that” with the adolescent bigoted name calling. Just jump into the fray based on initials because they do not like what I have to say. How intellectually sophisticated, seems to be prevalent in a base of voters in this country!! (Thank God, it is now a minority)

Why is it exactly that you each felt obligated to jump in and make homophobic remarks?

Mark down another idiot poster who needs no further back and forth to prove as much. SO back to our regularly schedule subject. Although we may have to wait a while as ‘Laughing’ stated 0.5% of his life is limited to not only posting but the internet in general. Therefore it may be a while as the "dweeb posts" probably used up their time a lot for the month. As I said, there is no expiration date on stupid, so I can gladly wait for him to explain...

forest ave. gump wrote:
LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:
Hypocrisy no?

Dweeb.

Right on time and expected underwhelming response to the issue.

Dweeb- [slang] : an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person

You certainly fit the bill for this definition; personal attacks on people who you claim to have no connection outside of relatives who live in the same county??? (Obvious BS and easy enough to see). Be a man, come right out with your intentions… or run to another screen name.

So in staying on topic, you again have failed to address your nonsensical comment:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm 

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

forest ave. gump wrote:
Why is it exactly that you each felt obligated to jump in and make homophobic remarks?

I've voiced my opinion on this thread because you still can't read, forest!

LALC has explained himself quite well.

You just can't admit that he is correct. You can't look beyond your powder puff feelings getting hurt by a word to see that he is RIGHT!

(The fact that you are a f.a.g. explains volumes to me as to why you can't recognize RIGHT.)

Spilling your stuff on a public forum will cause real men and women to tell you to clean it up, boy.

Lake County has been corrupt for many years. The only way for that to change is for you all to get your heads out of the dark cave and see the light. You have to do that. You can't expect an outsider to clean up the filth because it would be a wasted effort. You'd just let it happen all over again.

That is the subject of this thread, and LALC hit the nail on the head. Rather than take constructive criticism, you take offense to one word. You are venting your own 'Well, I never' opinion instead of taking real action. That's where you 'been' and what you've 'done', and it has contributed to the allowances of the corruption retarding real progress in your county. That is what makes you one of the troglodytes.

Makes sense to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:34 am 

I'll keep this short and simple, as it is your failure to grasp the issue. Your ramblings below are barely intelligible. It’s not the “word” Screech, it's the counterintuitive, nonsensical argument that you have tried to echo in essence, and LALC has simply responded by calling me a “dweeb“. See your own comment in red below. (Beginning to see a pattern I guess from some of the boards most frequent posters.)
Your comments in green have no place on this board nor in any adult conversations. Insinuating is one thing, using the acronym is childish at best; but you have clearly crossed a line. Moreover your accusation is completely baseless and categorically untrue.

I think you are going to find your God a bit upset with you and your continued blasphemy, your conduct is anything but Christian.

Screech wrote:
forest ave. gump wrote:

I've voiced my opinion on this thread because you still can't read, forest!

LALC has explained himself quite well.

You just can't admit that he is correct. You can't look beyond your powder puff feelings getting hurt by a word to see that he is RIGHT!

(The fact that you are a f.a.g. explains volumes to me as to why you can't recognize RIGHT.)

Spilling your stuff on a public forum will cause real men and women to tell you to clean it up, boy.

Lake County has been corrupt for many years. The only way for that to change is for you all to get your heads out of the dark cave and see the light. You have to do that. You can't expect an outsider to clean up the filth because it would be a wasted effort. You'd just let it happen all over again.
That is the subject of this thread, and LALC hit the nail on the head. Rather than take constructive criticism, you take offense to one word. You are venting your own 'Well, I never' opinion instead of taking real action. That's where you 'been' and what you've 'done', and it has contributed to the allowances of the corruption retarding real progress in your county. That is what makes you one of the troglodytes.

Makes sense to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 pm 

freetime wrote:
CPWatcher wrote:
Governor was right about Lake's Democrats

Times, Wednesday, March 25, 2009 | (23 comment(s))

Gov. Daniels gets it! Recently he called the politicians in Lake County lousy, crummy and graft-ridden.

The Democratic Party consists of felons Frankie Kollintzas, Bobby Cantrell, Jewell Harris Sr., Katie Hall, Will Smith Jr., Dozier Allen, Jojuanna Meeks, Kevin Pastrick, and the list goes on!

We live in a graft-infested lair of politicians who use the public to get votes and keep them in power so they and their friends can get rich off of their schemes.

If anyone thinks Thomas McDermott Jr. is the voice of change, then you probably believe in the Easter Bunny too.

If the region wants change, it needs to listen to those who believe in good government run by honest public servants who are willing to hire the best and the brightest not those who are related by blood or friendship.

Our Republican governor gets it. It's time now for voters to get it. The Democrats got you into this property tax mess. The Democrats are running businesses out of town and preventing good ones from locating here. The Democrats have delayed fixing the flooding problems throughout the region. And the Democrats will continue their pattern until you make a change.

- Kim Krull, Crown Point

I've really got a problem. I'm a believer in true Democratic principles, but hate what they've devolved into in :ake County.
Don't kid yourself that Republicans weren't up to the same sort of stuff when they had some power.
How long did the powers that be (like Chaibai) leave Bobby Cantrell in place as the reputed head of the EC Republican party?
I do agree Blanchard and Landske seem honest.
I'm not sure yet about John Curley.
Hammond has a new Republican chair, a guy named Rob Pastore.Here's hoping he can bring the R's together to give McDermott a real run for his money in 2011.

I have met Rob Pastore and he appears to be a very hard worker who is interested in good government. John Curley has been doing a lot more to advance the party since his new team came on board. Check out www.thelakecountygop.com for all the latest info.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 pm 

Not surprising to see Screech crawl back into their hole, given their vile and uneducated comments.

Still hoping for 'Mr. 0.5% on the internet' to clear up and explain:

'Troglodytes should fix their own problems, before the governor listens'. Simply explain how that works.

On another thread this poster has explained that they conveniently have chosen to take some "non-productive down time" before clarifying. He just comes on to internet land that small fraction of time to make personal attacks on people he has no connection, or is all of that a lie??? Hmmmm.

Either way lack of response is certainly telling, yeah?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 am 

forest ave. gump wrote:
your self-righteousness has blinded you.

look in the mirror pal....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next