Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Obama Will Ration Healthcare - A Matter of Life & Death
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 pm 

cheerleader wrote:
CPWatcher wrote:
Public Oversight wrote:
The proposed healthcare system will cover 45 million people who do not currently have health insurance. How can that be done, while cutting back $500 Billion over 10 years on Medicare and still not ration medical services to the elderly? Are there even enough doctors to immediately serve 20% more people?

Those questions must be addressed.

The whole country knows intuitively that it can't be done.

That is the administration's main problem and the reason for angry town hall meetings.

God Bless those that stand up against this administration attempt to kill senior citizens.

The public knows Obama is lying. The arrogant look on his face tells it all.

Millions of heroes died so that average Americans can speak truth to power.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 pm 

Rich James had some very good thoughts about reforming health care in his column yesterday.

Rich James wrote:
-- People have forgotten that Obama's vow to provide health care for all people is one of the things that got him elected?

-- Sen. Jim DeMint, a South Carolina Republican, wants to "break" Obama over the health care issue? Jimbo, you Southerners "broke" slaves. You don't "break" presidents, even if they are black.

-- Republicans don't seem anxious to improve health care for minorities and the poor -- those who generally vote Democratic.

-- Members of Congress -- largely Republicans -- continue to put their own financial well-being ahead of the health of the nation's people?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 pm 

Rich James and others who write for insignificant newspapers (and pretty much, aren't they all?) should concentrate on the political corruption, government inefficiency, and general lack of education and initiative endemic to NWI. If more of your residents were capable of performing twenty-first century jobs, you wouldn't have to pick other people's pockets to provide health care or keep you in alcohol and tobacco.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:36 am 

Public Oversight wrote:
Millions of heroes died so that average Americans can speak truth to power.

The fight to free Americans from the corruption and insensitivity of the Obama administration toward the elderly is of historic proportions.

Obama has bought off the special interest groups, the pharmaceutical companies, the AMA, and AARP, and he has an overwhelming majority in Congress. But the people are fighting back and winning, and those that Obama bought aren't staying bought.

God Bless those with the courage to speak truth to power.

They shall overcome the corruption, insensitivity and bullying of the Obama thugs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Rich James and others who write for insignificant newspapers (and pretty much, aren't they all?) should concentrate on the political corruption, government inefficiency, and general lack of education and initiative endemic to NWI. If more of your residents were capable of performing twenty-first century jobs, you wouldn't have to pick other people's pockets to provide health care or keep you in alcohol and tobacco.

No kidding....Sun-Times minor leaguer James is a flaming liberal media lemming who is in a union and wants everything handed to him...probably moonlights at the Suntimes building emptying Mary Mitchells trash can...which incidentally,... is where he got this column from...

Every one of his stupid questions can easily be refuted...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:01 pm 
Banned

OLDLYINGTURD540 wrote:
Quote:
The Obama healthcare campaign is not going well.

I'll remind you how well it went after it gets passed in the fall.

With NO PUBLIC OPTION, hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
So this weak, spineless, old, parasitic, liberal pusssy will still not be able to push his health insurance costs off on the taxpayer. Hey dirtball, hopefully your premium goes for 14 to 18K or even 20K and the execs at your company get a handsome bonus.
GFY old man.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:17 pm 

The most dispicable comment of this debate occurred when Obama charged doctors with removing tonsils to cure a throat problem because they would make more money or even amputating the foot of a diabetic to increase their billing.

For a doctor to remove a body part unnecessarily is mutilation, a felony, grounds for the doctor to lose his license and a direct violation of the Hippocratic oath.

But it shows the way Obama thinks.

Thank God he's not a doctor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm 

CPWatcher wrote:
But it shows the way Obama thinks.

Thank God he's not a doctor.

This pos pathological liar doesn't give a damn who he smears with his ludicrous examples as long as fools idiots like OLT and spook into supporting his healthcare scam.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm 

I recently spent the night at Porter for broken ribs and a pneumothorax. My insurance told me the total bill - about $500 per hour! How can people afford that? No ICU, just some Xrays and a regular room overnight.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm 
Banned

The left wing extremists are filling their pants at the thought they aren't going to get a single payer government option. MSNBC is openly attacking Obama for screwing up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:01 pm 

karent wrote:
I recently spent the night at Porter for broken ribs and a pneumothorax. My insurance told me the total bill - about $500 per hour! How can people afford that? No ICU, just some Xrays and a regular room overnight.

Under Obamacare, you would probably be told to wait for months just to see a doctor. You would not have gotten xrays let alone a night in the hospital.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 am 
Banned

According to a leading pundit, Democrat politicians are insisting that if they don't get the single payer option, they still get to kill old people.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:19 am 

Well yes, that's only if they're ignorant, braindead conservative republicans.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 am 

cheerleader wrote:
According to a leading pundit, Democrat politicians are insisting that if they don't get the single payer option, they still get to kill old people.

Well, I guess that's a compromise we'll just have to learn to live with.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 am 

cheerleader wrote:
The left wing extremists are filling their pants at the thought they aren't going to get a single payer government option. MSNBC is openly attacking Obama for screwing up.

I watched Olbermann rip Obama last night, and it was probably the first time I ever heard him actually being honest. After about ten minutes of that, however, the show predictably degenerated into its usual cesspool of lies, exaggerations, and so-called biting humor.

Barack Obama

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next