Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Looking for Vegans, Vegetarians, ARA's, Earth defenders
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:13 pm 

Hi,

I am interesed in finding vegans, vegetarians, Animal Rights Activists, and/or Earth Liberation activists in the NW Indiana (and surrounding) areas. Please email ssdalrescue@comcast.net or reply to this message.

I know we are few and far between but there is strength in numbers!

Thanks,

Les

Post subject: Re: Looking for Vegans, Vegetarians, ARA's, Earth defenders
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:28 pm 

Discolisious wrote:
Hi,

I am interesed in finding vegans, vegetarians, Animal Rights Activists, and/or Earth Liberation activists in the NW Indiana (and surrounding) areas. Please email ssdalrescue@comcast.net or reply to this message.

I know we are few and far between but there is strength in numbers!

Thanks,

Les

Few and far between is right, this post has been up since Apr 19, 2006. Didn't you have anything more important to think about on this date?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:05 am 

Wow, I feel really sorry for you. I was looking to network with people of a similar mind, where you are *sigh* trolling around a forum at 1:00 am looking to insult people. Do you feel better about yourself now? Did trying to demean someone give your failing ego a little boost?

What a waste of time and energy you just exhibited. Although, if ignorance is bliss you must be living in euphoria.

Les

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:01 am 

Discolisious wrote:
Wow, I feel really sorry for you. I was looking to network with people of a similar mind, where you are *sigh* trolling around a forum at 1:00 am looking to insult people. Do you feel better about yourself now? Did trying to demean someone give your failing ego a little boost?

What a waste of time and energy you just exhibited. Although, if ignorance is bliss you must be living in euphoria.

Les

Look, you obviously don't know me and don't feel sorry for me, I'm all grown up now and my ego is just fine. As for being in euphoria, I'm down to one bowl and I don't know what I'm going to do about it tomorrow.

I used to be like you except the veggie part, after three days I CRAVE meat. The Hare Krishnas have some great recipes though. But three days is all I can take.

You are a Liberal and you probably vote for the DemoCRAPS because the RepubliCONS are for big business and not for the people, like the DemoCRAPS are supposed to be.

You're dead wrong. Both parties are for big business, you're not going to protect the environment by following the usual channels because even Earth First! is a bunch of hooey. I know, I worked with them and I've talked with their main man at the time. Their #1 priority is funding and they'll compromise their integrity to keep it coming in. They lost my support because I saw through what they had become, no different from the corporations that put their bottom line before everything else.

You didn't answer my question: Didn't you have anything more important to think about on this date?

BTW, look up freetime on these boards. She's an animal rights person. (But she still eats meat)