Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Support the troops
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:34 pm 

Like a good American I like to say that I do support all the troops.

They keep us free.

God Bless the USA

Post subject: Funerals don't pay for themselves
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:14 am 

All wars no matter what the cause must come to an end. Sorry to say that this is election year and no matter how much you want to keep this all going a smart person knows when enough is enough. I don't feel that hearing another death due to war confirms a God in heaven...home is where a soldier comes back after all is said and done. Most have been missing out for too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:02 am 

Yes I know that the war has to come to an end. I pray for the country of ours,the troops and all Americans. I don't like to see any one getting killed either but I also know that there is God up there that don't like what is going on either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:56 pm 

nk19402000 wrote:
Yes I know that the war has to come to an end. I pray for the country of ours,the troops and all Americans. I don't like to see any one getting killed either but I also know that there is God up there that don't like what is going on either.

Explain the last line...as if the military doesn't know what is one their minds? I was watching The Ten Commandments the movie on ABc this evening. So correct me if I'm wrong but there is something about not killing. Call me crazy...but I think it's written down somewhere. Why sit idle and allow this? The evils of the MiddleEast are only searching for Mercy...we should pull out and let things lie, already

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:55 am 

My friend yes. I wish that we should never had gone over there. But you see when 9-11 happen made every body crazy here and they had to make that move. I know that you going to tell me that I sound like the rest of the triger happy people. No I'm not and I don't agree with a lot of what's going on.
They should let them kill each other and never get involved.
Now what do you think it's going to happen with Iran?
By the way I did not see the movie last night.
I was watching the TV land chanel to get my mind off the problems we have now here in the country.
Have a good day now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:06 am 

I ask are we not a great country that has been blessed in so many ways? We have fought many wars with out comes great and sad for us.. Yet for us as americans do we stand by and watch other suffer, when we have the means and the support to help them.. For whatever reason we went to war look at all the people we may have saved by taken one bad country out.. So I ask how much would you pay.. If we would had finished the job the first time maybe 9-11 would not had happened and many families would not had lost loved ones there.. Ask yourself would you not want someone to save you if the shoe was on the other foot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:46 am 

Yes maybe you did not understand me correct or maybe I did not reply correct. I beleive that America is the Greatest country on earth. I respect the constitution and the laws of the country. Yes I know that Americans fought many wars to free people and nations like they did in world war II. If it was not the Americans gave their lifes Europe would not be as we know it today.That new war on terror we are in now should have started a long time ago and we should have finished it a long time ago.
This Nation was born out of fighting for freedom.

One thing I don't get is that we have so many people that like to enjoy the freedon we have here but they also like the others to do the hard work for it.

That's what I think on the subject and God help our troops and all Americans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:01 am 

I do not agree with everything that has went down since the war began, nor do I feel we did all we should have done. I do keep up with what is going on because I already lost two family members there and can loose more at this rate. So the selfish side of me wants to get even, but justice is not mine, and forgiveness is. I do not feel everyone has looked at all the facts, 9-11 was not the first attack on the USA, there was many before that, and Clinton turned his cheek and did nothing. I wonder how many more there was that we were not allowed to know about.. It is easy to sit behind our computers and type our oppinon about this war. How many more people have to die before we say enough is enough? If we leave now we left without finishing what we started again. I for one am sick and tired of people saying we need to end this war with little to no facts.. People relie on the news for facts to base our feelings and belief on, but how much of it is all true. believe what you may, but the simple trueth be told how many more attacks and how many more people have to die before we say enough is enough? I want my family home and pray for just that, but I also do not want to end up back over there again for a 3rd time.. I say we finally need to finish what we start and stop allowing people who are scare to controll the out come..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:02 pm 

I wish you well.
I thank you for reading my post and relpying.
I'm with you 100% on the point that you made that "we must finish that war for good. Yes the 9-11 was one of the many attacks on the USA since the 1960s.
Years back Americans was welcome at most of the countries in Europe,Asia and Africa. NO MORE. I was in Greece 6 years ago and I had to hide the fact I was from the USA.

Yes we must finish that war if it takes many more years. I feel so sorry that many young fellows have to die for our freedom.

Now go a tell the people around here that. I never see so many people that think that they know everything. I think the still mills have their brains cooked.

I hope that we will stay the curse to the end.

Long live the USA and God Bless the troops.

Post subject: Blinded!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:19 am 
Banned

You people are blinded by the fact that Iraq DID NOT commit the 9/11 attack! We should have invaded Saudi Arabia since 15 of the attackers on 9/11 were Saudis...oh, but this you people like to forget! Iraq has done NOTHING against us Americans, and since the republicans are on the run now, the Democrats will get us OUT of Iraq so we can leave those poor people alone! ALL that blood shed is on the heads of the republicans and their neo-cons who were allowed to hi-jack the republican paty.

Post subject: Blinded!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:19 am 
Banned

You people are blinded by the fact that Iraq DID NOT commit the 9/11 attack! We should have invaded Saudi Arabia since 15 of the attackers on 9/11 were Saudis...oh, but this you people like to forget! Iraq has done NOTHING against us Americans, and since the republicans are on the run now, the Democrats will get us OUT of Iraq so we can leave those poor people alone! ALL that blood shed is on the heads of the republicans and their neo-cons who were allowed to hi-jack the republican paty.

Post subject: Re: Blinded!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:51 pm 

I don't know what or the term "you people"come from. Any way what I like you to know is this.
We the Americans did not or we are not kill the man,women and children of Iraq every day. The terrorists of Iraq do. We did free them from Sadam and his cronies. He was killing them wholase every day.

South Arabia? I don't like them any more than I like Osaman and Al-quida. It's a bad deal going worst any way.
Do I agree with going to war for them? Yes and No. I was and now I'm not. But know we are in and we must do what we need to do.

Will the Democrats bring an end to that war? I don't think so cause they are the ones that are making all the problems my friend.

I'll stop here and I hope and wish for the best for all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:47 pm 
Banned

YES, Americans did kill Iraqi men, women and children EVERY day with all those bombs. Don't you watch the news or read? And the Democrats will end the conflict, simply by moving the army out of Iraq, lock, stock and barrel. We have caused more commotion than Saddam ever did, and have killed between 35,000 to 160,000 Iraqis, and for what? Osama is still loose! We have done NOTHING worthwhile in Iraqi, not one thing! All this blood, plus 3,000 GIs, is on the heads of the Prez and the republicans! Iraq did nothing to us! But, like I stated, you people never like to admit this fact!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:34 am 

One thing I have to aks you is this.
What TV are you watching every day? The al-arabia ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:33 am 
Banned

I figured it would take a little time with you to get you to act like a republican moron, NRA nut. My news comes from world/national actions, not spiteful hate that you seem to enjoy from Sean Hannity, drugggie Limbaugh, and the big-mouth Ann Coulter. I'm glad you people lost the elections, now we can leave Iraq, cut and slash!!!! Nobody thinks as you people do, that's why you people lost the elections.