Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A Brand NEW Approach to Catching Gang-Bangers (CNN)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:19 am 
Banned

Half asleep, but somewhere down south, the sheriff took the gang-bangers off his streets.

The Feds, the whole crew worked undercover. They set up a shop of their own, a tatoo shop.

Drug scales, bongs, anything they wanted. They even had them write on a board, whatever they wanted (gang-related stuff), in which they were stupid enough to sign their names to.

The workers there were all undercover police, DEA, whatever, working the counters. They bought thousands of guns back from the gangs, which in most cases, they would commit a robbery, and then sell the gun(s) to the undercovers in the makeshift tatoo shop.

In the end, they arrested and rounded up thousands of gangbangers off the street called, "Tobacco Street," but I can't recall which state/town.

Wouldn't that be such a wonderful idea if all the towns surrounding Indiana and Illinois, basically E.C., Hammond, Gary, Porter County, Cal City, did such a thing? Man, tons of guns and drugs off the street.

Illegals and legal gang-bangers are now under lock and key....I am thinking about looking this story up under CNN and copying and mailing it to all the law enforcement agencies.

How can they resist this idea?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:48 am 
Banned

NO, it would be better to call the nut house, and have them take YOU off the streets. Another nut off the streets, folks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:45 am 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:13 pm 
Banned

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:27 pm 
Banned

[quote="expresso66"I guess I won't be smiling long after I told UrRight her father deserved a cup of shitz from me for fighting in WWII. He's 85, President of the American Legion in Michigan, and word gets around.]:lol:[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:30 pm 
Banned

LOL! LOL! Word is already around that your a NUTCASE like your fore-skin fathers were!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:44 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
LOL! LOL! Word is already around that your a NUTCASE like your fore-skin fathers were!

Question to freetime: Do you actually associate with this dimwit?
I remember you actually telling me "he is smart".
Why the HELL doesn't he show it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:02 pm 
Banned

Where's YOUR smarts? You NEVER post sensible posts! Not even ONE! All of your posts are critical posts of ME! I sure have all of you hanging and dancing to my tune..........all so EASY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:04 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
Where's YOUR smarts? You NEVER post sensible posts! Not even ONE! All of your posts are critical posts of ME! I sure have all of you hanging and dancing to my tune..........all so EASY!

Let's see what your ONLY friend on this Board has to say!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:12 pm 
Banned

SEE! You have just proven my point...........and you do it EVERYTIME you RESPOND to me. BWG, your addicted to me, like UrinalURright is! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:15 pm 

expresso66 wrote:
SEE! You have just proven my point...........and you do it EVERYTIME you RESPOND to me. BWG, your addicted to me, like UrinalURright is! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Wrong Stupid....You just keep hi-jacking the thread hoping your only friend freetime will not see it. I'll just PM the question to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:16 pm 
Banned

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:19 pm 
Banned

Thanks, BWG...can't post on the real NWITimes board, cuz you know, this computer can't handle the content over there. Was heading back out west, but looks like Tuesday, now.

Meanwhile, I was stuck with this slime-ball. Thought I'd put him in his place. After I leave, I guess it's just up to myself or you to give him a visit.

Actually, I hold him accountable to treason, and will pursue that regarding his comment in another thread how my father deserved a cup of shitz from him for serving in a useless war....which enabled him to come here and express his opinion without being jailed. (As would be the case in his native country.) This was what I wanted to hear from him which will really raise the brows of the FEDS. Especially IF he really works for the federal government as he claims. They usually do very in-depth interviews/interrogation on back-ground checks whenever you apply for government jobs.

For one to claim he works for the government and spoke the words he shedded today, well, he's doomed. Fortunately, I don't even have to KNOW anyone to know this is wrong. The price HE will Pay, fortunately, will close his mouth and relocate it where it belongs: Sewer & Mexico. Eating his words, fertilized by the very words he used against my father. Shitz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 pm 
Banned

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:25 pm 

UrRight wrote:
Thanks, BWG...can't post on the real NWITimes board, cuz you know, this computer can't handle the content over there. Was heading back out west, but looks like Tuesday, now.

Meanwhile, I was stuck with this slime-ball. Thought I'd put him in his place. After I leave, I guess it's just up to myself or you to give him a visit.

Actually, I hold him accountable to treason, and will pursue that regarding his comment in another thread how my father deserved a cup of shitz from him for serving in a useless war....which enabled him to come here and express his opinion without being jailed. (As would be the case in his native country.) This was what I wanted to hear from him which will really raise the brows of the FEDS. Especially IF he really works for the federal government as he claims. They usually do very in-depth interviews/interrogation on back-ground checks whenever you apply for government jobs.

For one to claim he works for the government and spoke the words he shedded today, well, he's doomed. Fortunately, I don't even have to KNOW anyone to know this is wrong. The price HE will Pay, fortunately, will close his mouth and relocate it where it belongs: Sewer & Mexico. Eating his words, fertilized by the very words he used against my father. Shitz.

I sent his friend a note, and told her I was curious as to her response. He's probably on the phone with her, sobbing.

Last edited by BigWhiteGuy on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.