Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: PABEY wins BIGGIE!!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:56 am 
Banned

Mr. Pabey, the current mayor of EC has won BIG! ALL of the others who went against him were so far behind, it ain't even funny, nor worth mentioning. GO PABEY!

Post subject: Re: PABEY wins BIGGIE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:07 am 
Banned

expresso66 wrote:
Mr. Pabey, the current mayor of EC has won BIG! ALL of the others who went against him were so far behind, it ain't even funny, nor worth mentioning. GO PABEY!

The gangs, guns and killings are still ahead of Pabey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:08 am 
Banned

You jealous, you sock puppy?~~~ :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:16 am 

Houses sprayed with bullets in EC

Quote:
EAST CHICAGO | A wave of midnight gunfire into homes rocked the same city neighborhood Tuesday night in which a 7-year-old boy was slain by an apparent stray bullet on Monday afternoon, police reports show.

Shots fired by unknown assailants riddled at least three East Chicago homes within about an hour Tuesday night, puncturing walls, shattering window glass and sending residents fleeing out their back doors.

Several people told The Times police were warning residents to remain vigilant in preparation for possible shootings Wednesday night, though police would not confirm that.

One man was injured in Tuesday's gunfire when one of the 10 shots fired at his house went in through a bedroom window and embedded in his leg. The nine-year homeowner was packing up to move Wednesday afternoon.

"I love the neighborhood," said the father of two, who asked not to be identified by name. "But now I'm not going to have my kids living this life. I'm not going to do it. I'm moving."

Glad to see the election over and things are quieting down and getting back to normal over there......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:29 am 
Banned

Yeah, they probably have Munster ho's as girlfriends; they start a lot of trouble everywhere they go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:34 am 
Banned

You can't comment or interact intelligently.

What position do you hold working for the Federal government.

Your mentality tells me you're not worthy mopping their fllors.

So, all you can come up with the sorry excuse of a child of a politicians dying, from bullets is hos?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:58 am 

Denial big time for expresso06

Trust me,... if whitey was shooting up the town we'd hear a whole different take on this story from this loser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:17 pm 
Banned

:diabloanifire: :diabloanifire: ~~~MY WORD IS LAW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:28 pm 

Moby Grape,
Why do you assume the shooters were not white? I haven't heard of them identifying anyone yet. Or have they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:52 pm 
Banned

There she goes blaming the hispanics again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:14 pm 
Banned

No, YOUR blaming the Hispanics AGAIN, and Moby Grape the loafer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:10 pm 

freetime wrote:
Moby Grape,
Why do you assume the shooters were not white? I haven't heard of them identifying anyone yet. Or have they?

Just how naive are you?

E.C. police tight-lipped about shooting investigation
Friday, May 11, 2007

BY STEVE ZABROSKI and JOE CARLSON
The Times

Quote:
EAST CHICAGO | If police are holding anyone in connection with the shooting of 7-year-old Angel Silvas, they weren't saying so Thursday.

A couple from the 500 block of Narva Place -- just a block from where Angel died in a hail of gunfire Monday afternoon -- were at East Chicago police headquarters Thursday morning asking about their son, whom they said was arrested Tuesday morning.

"He wasn't allowed to make any phone calls," Arcangel Rivera Sr. said. "A relative saw him being arrested, and that's how we know."

A ranking police official was overheard telling the couple their son, Arcangel Rivera Jr., was being held as part of a "shooting investigation."

The couple said the younger Rivera had nothing to do with any shootings

BREAK

Some members of the Silvas family have said the shooting was politically motivated. The younger Silvas was a long-shot candidate in the East Chicago City Council primary Tuesday. He did not win a nomination.

Police officers and others have said the shooting wasn't politically motivated. More likely, they said, the shooting involved gangs

AND NOT TO BE OUT DONE WE HAVE THIS

Four dead in Gary shootings
Friday, May 11, 2007

BY RUTHANN ROBINSON
and DAN HINKEL

Quote:
Four people died and two were injured in four separate Gary shootings Wednesday, prompting police to form a task force to try to stem the violence.

Two teenagers died and a third was injured during a shootout at the Citgo gas station at 35th Avenue and Grant Street just after 10 p.m., police said.

Police said they believe Bernard Johnson, 18, and DeAngelo Dove, 14, may have been shooting at each other when both were hit. They died of their injuries, Gary police Lt. Samuel Roberts Jr. said in a written report.

Neither arrests nor homicide charges are likely in the incident, said Gary police Sgt. William Fazekas.

"There is a question of self-defense," he said.

Errant shots in the incident hit a 19-year-old Glen Park man in the shin and knee. He was treated and released at a nearby hospital, Roberts said.

A 17-year-old taken into custody at the scene may have information regarding the shooting, Roberts said.

In another shooting just after 7 p.m. Wednesday, police said a teenager shot his 15-year-old brother, Emada Medcalf, in the 2000 block of Massachusetts Street, a couple blocks from their home at 2280 Pennsylvania St.

Roberts said the two teens found a gun and one of them took out the magazine; believing the gun empty, Emada's brother pulled the trigger.

Emada died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, the Lake County coroner reported.

Fazekas called the death a case of "kids checking out a gun and not knowing how to use it."

In another case at about 6 p.m., Jeffrey Bryant, 25, of Gary, was a passenger in a car heading east on U.S. 20 just past Interstate 65. The driver told police he heard gunshots coming from a green car. He drove away, then realized Bryant was shot, police said.

Bryant died at St. James Hospital and Health Centers in Olympia Fields, Ill., from a gunshot wound to the head, the Cook County medical examiner's office confirmed.

In a fourth incident near the intersection of 22nd Avenue and Fillmore Street, a man got out of a green Cadillac at 11 a.m. Wednesday and shot Robert White, 22, of Gary, in the arm, Roberts said. White was treated at Methodist Hospitals Northlake in Gary and then was taken to an Illinois hospital, Roberts said.

Police Chief Nathaniel Brannon said he formed a task force Thursday to combat the rash of homicides and shootings.

Brannon asked the task force to look at the locations of the shootings, drug activities and any other contributing factors in the hopes of stopping the violence before it spills over into the summer months, Roberts said.

I read they are considering bringing in the FBI or the National Guard to stop this insanity yet we have idiots claiming things are getting better...

Which is it? Denial, Insanity or Stupidity...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:17 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:

Which is it? Denial, Insanity or Stupidity...

all of the above...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:13 pm 

freetime wrote:
Moby Grape,

Been to East Chicago lately? You can count the white guys that go through Chicago Ave. and Indianapolis Blvd. intersection on one hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:55 pm 
Banned

And the only white person in Cal City is BWG! Ever been to Cal lately? You can count the white turds all on one hand.