Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Stop the sock puppets
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 am 

stillhere219 wrote:
Sort of like slowing down to see a car wreck.

I've heard that line of reasoning before from people who like to appear to be above the fray but who really just have to stop and gawk.

stillhere219 wrote:
You know how people get this twisted satisfaction in knowing there are those out there who are less fortunate? (That would be you.)

Its not that, really. Its more like utter disgust with business as usual in LC and the way it has been conducted since before I was born. In 'da Region, you're either in government screwing people over or not in government and pissing and moaning about it. Of course, so many people have friends or relatives that depend on the system that no one REALLY wants it to go away.

With respect to those "less fortunate": a wise and prominent (in more ways than one) poster on this very board has taught us all that one's station in life has been determined by decisions they alone have made and that life really isn't all that hard if you just put a little effort into it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 am 

hammonite wrote:
sparks wrote:
Hammonite is the newest sock puppet from Team Slumlord. The majority of his posts attack McDermott. Woody sure has a lot of time on his hands.

Well MR. Sparks, with regard to sock puppets, you very well may have to look yourself in the mirror. :roll:

Nice try Team Slumlord? The only team I belong to is Team McDermott. I work for the city and believe in ethical government. McDermott is an example of just the opposite.
Nope, I believe in take em down from the inside. :smt006

Just because you have no link to my identity, you got to throw mud. Mr. Sparks dont you work for the city? I could be you!

Well pal,you're pretty brave there, firing shots at the Mayor while hiding behind a screen name. However, don't be deceived by thinking that your identity can't be found out. One of the members of Team Slumlord became bored with picking on the Mayor and decided to start lying about the Hammond PD. What he didn't realize is the PD has resources that the average citizen doesn't. What's really funny is that when he received a call and was asked why he was lying, he tried to deny being that poster. Since then, he has shut his piehole. LOL!
signed, someone who has never worked for the city and isn't afraid to attach his name to his opinion,
Dave Hein, Hammond.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 am 

splorks wrote:
However, don't be deceived by thinking that your identity can't be found out.

Don't sweat it, hammonite..... :smt005

Splorks is big on threats but in the end (a big fat end I might add... :smt006 ) he is nothing but a bag of hot gas.

He also has some weird twisted thing about wanting to get as much personal info on people as he can and he likes to think he's some kind of top dog when he's really just a pile behind the big dogs.

Splorks is a real creepy dude. .... :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 am 

USMarine wrote:
splorks wrote:
However, don't be deceived by thinking that your identity can't be found out.

Don't sweat it, hammonite..... :smt005

Splorks is big on threats but in the end (a big fat end I might add... :smt006 ) he is nothing but a bag of hot gas.

He also has some weird twisted thing about wanting to get as much personal info on people as he can and he likes to think he's some kind of top dog when he's really just a pile behind the big dogs.

Splorks is a real creepy dude. .... :shock:

Hey Wayne Brandt, you never answered me when I asked you why a person like you who lives in Batesville,Indiana is so concerned about what goes on here in Northwest Indiana. Do posters from NWIN post on boards that talk about Batesville?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 am 

Splorks really enjoyed his vacation down here... :smt005

Here's where he picked up a prostitute for just a couple bucks....

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:04 am 

sparks wrote:
hammonite wrote:
sparks wrote:
Hammonite is the newest sock puppet from Team Slumlord. The majority of his posts attack McDermott. Woody sure has a lot of time on his hands.

Well MR. Sparks, with regard to sock puppets, you very well may have to look yourself in the mirror. :roll:

Nice try Team Slumlord? The only team I belong to is Team McDermott. I work for the city and believe in ethical government. McDermott is an example of just the opposite.

Just because you have no link to my identity, you got to throw mud. Mr. Sparks dont you work for the city? I could be you!

Well pal,you're pretty brave there, firing shots at the Mayor while hiding behind a screen name. However, don't be deceived by thinking that your identity can't be found out. One of the members of Team Slumlord became bored with picking on the Mayor and decided to start lying about the Hammond PD. What he didn't realize is the PD has resources that the average citizen doesn't. What's really funny is that when he received a call and was asked why he was lying, he tried to deny being that poster. Since then, he has shut his piehole. LOL!
signed, someone who has never worked for the city and isn't afraid to attach his name to his opinion,
Dave Hein, Hammond.

Is that sorta like how the mayor, as published in the times said it was impossible to trace an ip address. Impossible to trace because it involved a number of Political McDermott supports using city computers to harras posters on the times board.

FYI, the only way, I repeate the only to trace an ip address is through a subpeona for serious wrong doing. If such a thing happened to poster here, by a police agency, that would be an abuse of power, violating free speach, violation of civil rights, along with a few others, and open a city department, this board and the internet provider to civil litigation. I think I could make a couple of buck off that and afford to sell my Hammond property at a loss because of the six figure settlement.

All one would have to do is call their internet provider and ask if a subpeona has been honored and from whom.

I think that if such a thing happened, a couple of people might lose their jobs, pensions and might wind up in jail themselves.

McDermott has been so popular with a number of attornies in this town, I think they might line up to get a 1/3 action on the deal, violation of civil rights, invasion of privacy for political gain, abuse of power, intimidation.... I think the Hammont Time would love the press, and it might go national.

It would definately draw attention to a polical career (McDermott's) which has suffered possibly an unrecoverable self inflected catastrophic injury through the Mailman tape and the Markovich tape. I can see someone running for higher office and just use those tapes over and over and over and over to the point where a name might be mud. I really feel sorry for those who have hitched their wagon on this guy, but then what do I know.

What da ya think there pal, Maybe, just maybe I am Dave Hein from Hammond, or Steve Fowler from Hammond, or someother city employee who has been screwed by this administration or a fed up citizen living in alaska with a relative in town.

In fact, you gave me an idea for a post!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 pm 

sparks wrote:
hammonite wrote:
sparks wrote:

Dave Hein, Hammond.

Mr. Hein, I think we must thank you for your post. You have brought to the surface actions that very well may be illegal.

We Salute! :smt006

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm 

sparks wrote:
hammonite wrote:

sparks wrote:
Dave Hein, Hammond.

hammonite wrote:
Is that sorta like how the mayor, as published in the times said it was impossible to trace an ip address. Impossible to trace because it involved a number of Political McDermott supports using city computers to harras posters on the times board.

FYI, the only way, I repeate the only to trace an ip address is through a subpeona for serious wrong doing. If such a thing happened to poster here, by a police agency, that would be an abuse of power, violating free speach, violation of civil rights, along with a few others, and open a city department, this board and the internet provider to civil litigation. I think I could make a couple of buck off that and afford to sell my Hammond property at a loss because of the six figure settlement.

All one would have to do is call their internet provider and ask if a subpeona has been honored and from whom.

I think that if such a thing happened, a couple of people might lose their jobs, pensions and might wind up in jail themselves.

McDermott has been so popular with a number of attornies in this town, I think they might line up to get a 1/3 action on the deal, violation of civil rights, invasion of privacy for political gain, abuse of power, intimidation.... I think the Hammont Time would love the press, and it might go national.

It would definately draw attention to a polical career (McDermott's) which has suffered possibly an unrecoverable self inflected catastrophic injury through the Mailman tape and the Markovich tape. I can see someone running for higher office and just use those tapes over and over and over and over to the point where a name might be mud. I really feel sorry for those who have hitched their wagon on this guy, but then what do I know.

What da ya think there pal, Maybe, just maybe I am Dave Hein from Hammond, or Steve Fowler from Hammond, or someother city employee who has been screwed by this administration or a fed up citizen living in alaska with a relative in town.

In fact, you gave me an idea for a post!

Here's an idea for ya ,pal. Enroll in an adult education course so you can learn to write better than a fifth grader. In this post alone, here are some of the words you messed up. definately,polical,someother,Hammont,repeate,haras,speach,attornies,subpeona.
It just goes to show you can't fix stupid. As far as your contention about tracing IP addresses, you're full of crap. Where did your information come from,a box of cracker jacks?BTW, I'd love to hear a recording of what the State police would say to each other if you called them with your "lead". I picture the conversation going something like this. Joe, I've got some guy who won't tell me his name on the line. He said he read on a message board that Hammond Police are tracking people through the internet and he wants us to investigate this "abuse of power",what should I do? Joe- refer him to the nearest mental health facility, just like we do with all the other whackos who call here with leads. Don't these idiots realize we have real crime to investigate?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm 

sparks wrote:
Here's an idea for ya ,pal. Enroll in an adult education course so you can learn to write better than a fifth grader. In this post alone, here are some of the words you messed up. definately,polical,someother,Hammont,repeate,haras,speach,attornies,subpeona.
It just goes to show you can't fix stupid.

My oh my....someone's got his undies in a bunch. It nothing but a love-fest when you and the Oracle nuzzle each other....and the above spellings probably came straight out of his dictionary.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm 

Yea, that spelling has always been a problem for me, but let me tell ya pal, I sure did sucker you in didn't I :lol:

Anything to help your guy! Anything at all! :smt006 :smt005

Who loves ya!

Is there any more material you can give me! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :roll: :lol: 8)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm 

hammonite wrote:
Yea, that spelling has always been a problem for me, but let me tell ya pal, I sure did sucker you in didn't I :lol:

Who loves ya!

Is there any more material you can give me!

Let me know if you decide to call the State police with your "big" lead,SFB's. I want to know what they think of your tip. I picture the conversation going something like this. Joe, I've got some guy who won't tell me his name on the line. He said he read on a message board that Hammond Police are tracking people through the internet and he wants us to investigate this "abuse of power",what should I do? Joe- refer him to the nearest mental health facility, just like we do with all the other whackos who call here with leads. Don't these idiots realize we have real crime to investigate?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 am 

hammonite wrote:

Who loves ya!

Is there any more material you can give me! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :roll: :lol: 8)

How about this? In the middle of the worst depression in sixty years, businesses are investing in Hammond, creating jobs and adding to the tax base.
http://www.post-trib.com/business/1934845,hamcollision.article
HAMMOND--The former Neal's Dodge on Indianapolis Boulevard has found new life as an eco-friendly automotive collision repair facility following an expansive, $2 million renovation that encompassed both the interior and exterior of the building as well as landscaping.

Collision Damage Experts opened its fourth location, and first in Indiana, at 7212 Indianapolis Blvd. last month. The Hammond site has 15 employees, including four office staff and 11 technicians, said Daniel Winn, director of operations.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 am 

SPARKS WROTE:

Quote:
Dave Hein, Hammond.

As it is clear, by your past posting history, you’re a socksucker for Team McDermott. I am not sure why you would post that the HPD had used it resources to finger a critic of Mayor McDermott unless you as well were upset McDermott supporters using HPD resources for political purposes. I commend you for your outcry.

As you know, this is not the first time, public resources have been used for political gain. Reference the Mark K Times article which highlight city employees using city computers posting and deleting on the now defunct Hammond Time E Board. A link to Freetime posting on this follows:http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7950&start=30&sid=90aba1e4cdc960708472ae145bf8d819

Unless this was an inquiry into some criminal matter, any such use of resources would be illegal. As stated in other post, there have been other citizens who have come forward concerned that McDermott has used city departments to attack his opponents. It appears by your disclosure, as a sockpuppet, are upset with this tactic as well.

I am absolutely confident that someone will pick up on this and assure this past practice cease. You, Mr. David Hein of Hammond Indiana, must be commended for bringing this impropriety to the surface. I know it was exceptionally difficult for you.

We, can only assume, by your posting that McDermott supporters are upset with regard to the underhanded, deceitful methods taken at by his political operatives, sanctioned by the Mayor himslef. Sanctioned, as there has been no policy issued from the Mayors Office chastising this pratice. I am absolutely sure that we would agree the Markovich and Woerpel tapes along with the threats to Wess Miller are just the tip of the ice burg.

We Hammonites must salute you for you taking much PERSONAL risk at outing yourself. I draw an analogy that this is sorta like a gay person coming out of the closet, much risk is involved. If you become alienated, you’re welcome to switch your allegiance to Team Slumlord!

Again, I look forward to the moment when Mayor Thomas "Free the Mailman" McDermott stands on the steps of city hall, Jake Jacobs videotaping, give you a key to the city and the tape is placed on gohammond for all to see.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:00 am 

I thought this board was having a Solar Eclipse...It's just sprinkles and the missus...
Quote:
...Or is it missus sprinkles takin' out the garbage?
Missus sprinkles, know how to get rid of 350 pounds of ugly fat?
Throw the slob on your right overboard!

I guess NOW we can see why karent is the most pleasant poster here...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:33 am 

You mean, cuz yer mean as a snake? :lol: