Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: McD has left town and turned the lights off?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:28 pm 

http://nwigazette.com/2014/01/20/court-reaffirms-first-amendment-rights-of-citizen-journalists/
Besides the above link being of interest, let me tell a story about someone visiting the campfire several days ago.

So, here I am, sitting around the campfire, several visitors come and go, but one guest stops by and stays late, real late, after everyone else leaves, and shares a special story.

Per the campfire visitor, apparently Tom McDermott Jr has been stopping by a coffee shop in Schereville for the last several weeks, stopping @ the coffee shop early morning, very early morning.

Really, I say. Early morning? (Thinking is difficult for me, but one of my top ten things to do in the next couple of weeks is to stop by the Starbucks and buy Tom a cup of that Starbucks coffee. Or is it, as Lubu has said, Tom does go out of his way to satiate his thirst. Or is it on the way?

In either case Tom has openly said we don't play well in the sand box... Hell, I think it's just Tom seems not like someone telling the truth about Hammond's corruption. He's sorta sensitive about that).

Really the guest says. Tom stops at a Shereville Starbucks early every morning for the last several weeks.

So I think, is this goof ball chasing another skirt? Past rumors abound, about a young secretary with the Municipal City and Towns or something organization and then the rumors about a porter school teacher... I keep checking Marion County records to see if Tom's paying child support, but haven't found a related court record.

A couple of times on da radio, Tom talked about I80 traffic as he drove in to the Vaaaaaacation station. Hell I don't know why someone living on Knickerbocker Parkway would be driving in off of I80 to come to da station.... unless there was trouble in paradise or da family moved? Maybe he bought Philpott's house?

I ask hey maybe he and the MRS. are splits ville, I state. ( I've only met the Mrs a couple of times, by accident, and our encounters were at a distance). She seems rather pleasant.

The County source, rather reliable with other information, says the only thing in the house is a kitchen set, otherwise the house is empty.

Spoke to another visitor to the campfire about that, they said, Pastrick lived outside of East Chicago for years..... so whats the big deal.

Well... at least that is the story I heard......

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: McD has left town and turned the lights off?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:48 pm 

And - what is anyone to make of all this innuendo, allusion, etc., unsupported by any kind of evidence? Or is this just cheap shots?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:16 pm 

Sorry to hear of anything like that. I have made it a point to never further any investigation within this nature. It's too personal to make it public.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm 

Past affairs... allegations/innuendo.

As to the house being empty & Tom taking early morning coffee elsewhere... a visitor to the campfire under the hohman ave bridge... provided the information.... maybe someone should file a complaint with the election board, similar to the Pensky (sp) allegations tom had his $6,000 man file.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:06 am 

You should pull a Fowler and sit outside his house for the next week to monitor his comings and goings and the amount of trash in his trash can on trash day. (Sorry, that's a lot of trash.) Don't forget to illegally access his water dept records to look up his water usage.

Amy, why don't you stick to things that you do well like having kids rather than things you are neither capable nor motivated to even do poorly such as think and act like a mature adult - George T Janiec (I know,I'm childish)

What about the kids, George?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:52 pm 

Amy Wigs wrote:
You should pull a Fowler and sit outside his house for the next week to monitor his comings and goings and the amount of trash in his trash can on trash day. (Sorry, that's a lot of trash.) Don't forget to illegally access his water dept records to look up his water usage.

That Amy might be considered stalking, I just might hire Source 1 Investigations. They come highly recommended. Tom used them for "research" I think last election cycle.

They must be an outstanding firm!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:59 pm 

This is all based on early morning coffee? LOL

Ok .... purely hypothetical ...and as hypothetical as anything else you have said.

Gym! People go to the gym early in the AM quite often. I am in the gym by 5 am most days.

Omni is 24 hours, and well 1 block south of Starbucks. It's also the closest "real" gym to South Hammond, and the only one with extended hours.

Sometimes simple explanations are the easiest ......

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm 

mattlap wrote:

Ok .... purely hypothetical ...and as hypothetical as anything else you have said.

Gym! People go to the gym early in the AM quite often. I am in the gym by 5 am most days.

Omni is 24 hours, and well 1 block south of Starbucks. It's also the closest "real" gym to South Hammond, and the only one with extended hours.

Outstanding series of hypothetical deductions Matt, that's why someone said, the only furniture in the house is a kitchen set.

Hell, I don't know the story about it, hoping one of the many readers out there just might provide some insight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:15 pm 

justcallmetommy wrote:
mattlap wrote:

Outstanding series of hypothetical deductions Matt, that's why someone said, the only furniture in the house is a kitchen set.

Hell, I don't know the story about it, hoping one of the many readers out there just might provide some insight.

You do realize that most people that live under bridges have serious mental issues. Seek help!

Either name the name or don't .....anyone can say anything. First McDermott is quitting, then he is running for re-election, then he is getting indicted, now he is staying but living someplace else ..... make up your mind!

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:45 pm 

mattlap wrote:

You do realize that most people that live under bridges have serious mental issues. Seek help!

Either name the name or don't .....anyone can say anything. First McDermott is quitting, then he is running for re-election, then he is getting indicted, now he is staying but living someplace else ..... make up your mind!

Matt, you sound angry... gee take a McDermott chill pill pal.

Hey I share information as it comes in. Do you think McDermott knows what he's doing?

First it was mayor, then he was running lt. governor, then governor, then it was US Senate, then it was a regional business organization (NIPSy (sp)), then it was a lobbyist job in DC, then a lobbyist job in Indy....

Then wasn't it Tom who said the Feds, no the FBI listens to his radio show, he knows that for a fact?

And wasn't it Tom who said they (boys with gold badges) pulled him in for an interview, immediately after a show?

And didn't Tom make statements, two people were after him.... delusions? Why would such a very very very powerful person such as the Lake County Democratic Chairman and Hammond's Mayor be concerned at all if he was abiding by the law? Delusions behavior on Tom's part, or is it the weight of criminal behavior over 12 years.

Now if someone sounds like they are reaching for rungs on a ladder to save themselves because they know the economic ship is sinking..... or they have a mental health problem, or is someone really looking at McDermott and the city?

And the answer is, it sure does seem like someone has been paying attention to McDermott by his own admissions.

Matt, need meds? Sound mind, sound body and I can sleep very well at night!

All I want to do is help Tom with his extended tax payer's paid Vaaaaaaaacation!

da information I have is the only furniture in the house is a kitchen set.... now that comes from a source and not from me. As to its source, sure, I just post it here and have Tom put a target on their back.

As to bank on it? Has Tom bank on running for Lt. Gov, Gov, US. Senate or the NIPSY or lobbyist positions.... certainly seems like he wants to leave town real bad.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:58 am 

is tom having a tough time making that 7:30am curtain call? how far of a drive is it from knickerbocker to da station? 8 minutes?