Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Sonia Moreno-Avalos Vs Jr's Criminal Enterprise?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 pm 

Kids, I just love surfing the internet. Came across the most recent litigation against Tom
and what appears to be a criminal enterprise.

Apparently this has been filed in FEDERAL COURT

IT TAKES THE GAME OUTSIDE OF TOM'S CONTROL, NOT LIKE THE ELECTION BOARD HEARING THE OTHER DAY

Now Kimmie harass someone like it's alleged? I believe it. Now Da other guy putting
on roofs? Giving a kick back to Kimmie? Someone else has got to get a cut, don't you think?

I wonder if he is licensed in Hammond or is this an example of an exception to the licensure rule? :smt004

It reads, as if, code enforcement goes out to find what appears to be an uneducated, down trodden minority,
then take advantage of them using government resources!!!!.. MR CAPP, your gonna get a copy of this one.

As to minorities, down trodden, Helll that is half of hammond, and then you use your office and its official capacity to harass, intimidate, elicit a bribe in the form of making sure your co worker gets $5,000 to do the work? Naw, never happen
in Hammond, never! Wild allegations?

How much money did Tom raise for his campaign chest over the last decade? Over $2.5 million?

Now the real question is, how far up the ladder does that $5,000 travel? I wonder if Tom gets a cut?
He uses enough jell in his hair, it must cost him a friggin fortune.

Sorta like the missing garbage trucks. Someone rather this ". ." close to Tom wanting to
get their share of the scrap value of salvaged running city equipment.

My experience with Code Enforcement, they are corrupt, they are allowed to operate like this.

Now sitting around the campfire under the Hohman Ave bridge, some one brought up the name of the recent corporate council. Was this why he was asked to retire? He interrupted the flow of cash so Tom couldn't buy more hair jell?

Now who ever said revenge is best served cold? How could someone do this? And then, if this is true think they were going to get away with it? Really?

Dave Weigle (SP) wasn't he a past City Attorney, that Tommie canned when he came into office.

I hear Tom's walking around city hall saying after the first of the year, there are going to be changes.

This may help!

Is this why tom spent campaign cash to learn spanish?

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:11 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sonia Moreno-Avalos Vs Criminal Enterprise?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:03 pm 

More a bit later....

I thought I saw Tom @ CVS, buying antacids.

Now the above letter was mailed to Tom, in 2011. He can't say he didn't know. What steps did Mr. Attorney take to
correct this matter?

Or was he too busy running to vegas at this time, bringing back those gambling winnings? :smt002

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:36 pm 

It sounds to me like her tenants made a complaint about the roof leaking and I wonder why she is fearful of bodily harm from her tenants??????

Tommy .... you are so good at posting pictures of properties in Hammond, why don't you post a picture of this property and lets see what it looks like.

The Code employee offering to replace her roof is definitely a conflict of interest. Maybe Sparks knows if he is a licensed contractor in the City of Hammond? Doesn't he need a permit to replace the roof? If he did offer, he should be fired immediately.

There are 2 sides to every coin and my guess is she's wrong about complaints and the roof leading, but City employees shouldn't be offering themselves as contractors either.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:37 pm 

I had to plead for the links.... not really, I didn't have the time.

Gee, Kevin Smith will now have an opportunity to make a few extra dollars represent Tom and the City.

Now this raises an interesting question. If a city official is acting in their capacity under the law, would they be eligible for legal representation and be indemnified economically? My answer to that is absolutely.

Now, if a city official, acting in their legal capacity, but acting outside the law, would/should they be eligible for legal representation and be indemnified economically? Absolutely not! And they should reimburse the city. If even a small percentage of what is stated in the federal complaint, Kimmie, Taylor and Kurt may have a problem.

Now I believe I understand why Joe OConnor retired, or was asked to retire. If this is true, it appears to be a cash cow for some individuals with in City Government. The real question is how far up the ladder does this money travel?

Was OConnor standing in the way? Did Kantar have an ethics lapse? Was Kantar getting a cut? :smt002 :smt002

Contractors getting HUD money for demolition? No Wonder. Now it seems to explains why the crew is looking for building to tear down. Kickbacks?

So if my pal puts on the roof, you get special privileged for immunity, no more harassment? How f*****g long has this been occurring?

The information on missing city vehicles, trucks, garbage trucks finding their way to a junk yard, in stead of being sold at auction, with the cash being distributed to some very, very, very influential people. :wink: was a way to make some additional money.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:39 pm 

mattlap wrote:
It sounds to me like her tenants made a complaint about the roof leaking and I wonder why she is fearful of bodily harm from her tenants??????

Tommy .... you are so good at posting pictures of properties in Hammond, why don't you post a picture of this property and lets see what it looks like.

The Code employee offering to replace her roof is definitely a conflict of interest. Maybe Sparks knows if he is a licensed contractor in the City of Hammond? Doesn't he need a permit to replace the roof? If he did offer, he should be fired immediately.

There are 2 sides to every coin and my guess is she's wrong about complaints and the roof leading, but City employees shouldn't be offering themselves as contractors either.

I don'think this is the whole story. Read the balance of the packet...

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm 

Come on now Kimmie, is it the roof is ok or is it the roof is not ok and leaks....

How can you cite the foundation, walls, roof chimney and floors were bad with out ever entering the residence? Kimmie... come on now.
did you lie in court Kimmie?

So now Code enforcement are helping tenants file court documents? Hmmmm!

Is Mr. Taylor a licensed roofer? If he is, no one in the building department saw a conflict of interest? Pulling permits on buildings which were in housing court? And if true, no one in the housing court found problems with Mr. Taylor's company doing repetitive work? How many of these people were offered enticements for protection against code enforcement?

A building owners brought in on housing issues and Mr. Taylor is consistently pulling roofing permits and NO ONE SAYS BOOO? WTF

If there are a number of roofs this guy has done, under these circumstances, well the whole department needs a house cleaning.

It's called the Hammond way, right Sparks?

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:45 pm 

Now I wonder if Mr. David Hien or is it Hein's, prose on this board and others, his supportive comments, calling Landlords slum bags might help frame how Tom McDermott Jr's code enforcement department is fair and balanced.

I appears someone was attempting to extort money from this person.

A $5,000 pay off?

Tom?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 pm 

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:48 pm 

Your links aren't showing up but I went and looked at Google Maps Street view ......
https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=551+Gostlin+Street%2C+Hammond%2C+IN&data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d-87.513616!3d41.632089!2m2!1f294.04!2f103.52!4f75!2m9!1e1!2m4!1sKDVjyfNiHCin71ylkpJlzA!2e0!9m1!6sJohnson+Avenue!5m2!1sKDVjyfNiHCin71ylkpJlzA!2e0!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x8811df16664bf22d%3A0xd7d86bb46f48117d!3m8!1m3!1d48215!2d-88.0193935!3d41.8733355!3m2!1i1600!2i779!4f13.1!4m2!3d41.632276!4d-87.5137869&fid=5

and as of Sept 2011, her roof definitely needed some work then. Multiple patch jobs.

She also says tenant(s). She has a homestead and uses that address. Makes me wonder how many units there. It doesn't look very big ......

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:55 pm 

Apparently Matt, you have had very little contact with code enforcement, let alone the style that Hammond's Public Servants have been able to use dealing with their citizens.

Now I have been promised this file for over a week, just got it today, little time to read thru all the docs, photo, well it will come eventually.

As I live under the hohman ave bridge, it's tough walking thru the snow. Maybe I can get a tow truck to drive me around.

On the other side of the coin.

More docs to come... I just don't have time.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Sonia Moreno-Avalos Vs Jr's Criminal Enterprise?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:19 pm 

So this is why Spunklefukc is so quite... this litigation was filed 12/6/13.

Someone just might have to send Mr. Weigle some correspondence on how a city official, having code enforcement inspection duties has muddied the ability for a citizen to have a fair inspection.

What does spunklefukc write in his closing line,
Quote:
In the end, everything will be OK. If it's not OK, it's not the end.

I thought I read city officials offered this person $4,000 and she refused. On page 7 of the 17 page Federal Complaint, the city offered $4,000 to the bankruptcy attorney in an effort to limit their exposure on this one. I think by the time Mr. Weigle is done with Tom, the plantiff just might be able to move to saint john buying philpott's old house. :smt003

12-20-13 845p Unfortunately it appears Mr Weigle is not involved in the federal litigation. He did do some pro bono work for this woman.

The unanswered question is regarding Taylor, Nordhoff and Kurt Koch. Did I read Koch pushed thru the demolition order, with Kevin Smith acting as the city attorney? The city changed the court date and didn't advise the plaintiff's atty?

Now this sounds like someone was really pissed. Sort like that green smell floating thru the air, I didn't get mine and your upsetting the apple cart so we are going to tear down your house anyway. Dear Frigging God, is this how this city works?

YOU BET!

Did I read the demo, was pushed thru, despite an agreement between attorneys representing code enforcement and the bankruptcy referee?

Now, if true, what does that smell like? Sour grapes? I didn't get my Christmas pin money? Da Girlfriend needed new panties? Or maybe I teach you a lesson for pursuing your constitutional rights? So much for the Constitution right?

I don't understand that.

McDermott had notice of their reported improprieties, AND ALLOWED IT TO CONTINUE......

What Action did Jr take, not take... now we got to fabricate documents right Tom? Tom, dont fabricate documents and then do a George VanTill. Not everyone loves you in city hall, trust me on that.

Why do they still have jobs?

Unless, if they get canned, they have a reason to share information?

Tom....

There are some additional documents, I have to post later.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:34 pm 

Hey X, I can hear the laughing going on at city hall, all the way down to the hohman ave overpass.

Jesus, the laughter is just deafening.

You boys, keep it down will ya.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:58 am 

Chuck, maybe it's time to have your doctor adjust your meds. This post sounds like the ramblings of someone who isn't playing with a full deck. None of your links work and there is no one named "kimme" in code enforcement. Is this the kind of work you did when you were an investigator for the state of Illinois? How many of your cases were laughed out of court?
Darren Taylor is a licensed general contractor in the city of Hammond. He is the owner of "Made Right Construction". The things that you have said in this thread are lies and are damaging to his reputation and his business. I'll be sure to let him know about what you have said here so he can explore his legal options. 2014 is going to have some fun legal proceedings. Time to stock up on popcorn!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:21 am 

sparks wrote:
Chuck, maybe it's time to have your doctor adjust your meds. This post sounds like the ramblings of someone who isn't playing with a full deck. None of your links work and there is no one named "kimme" in code enforcement. Is this the kind of work you did when you were an investigator for the state of Illinois? How many of your cases were laughed out of court?
Darren Taylor is a licensed general contractor in the city of Hammond. He is the owner of "Made Right Construction". The things that you have said in this thread are lies and are damaging to his reputation and his business. I'll be sure to let him know about what you have said here so he can explore his legal options. 2014 is going to have some fun legal proceedings. Time to stock up on popcorn!

First sparks, I provided no links in this post. The blue on each page is ink from the federal court filing. Geeze any idiot knows that.

Second spiclefukc, we won't help you in your understanding of kimmie.

Third, This person filed a federal litigation. They are making the claims, I'm just asking some questions. For example: Let say, If Mr. Construction does even one roof a month during the roofing season for clients found in court, wouldn't this be one roof a month in a conflict of interest? Then the next question would be to each of those he did a roof for, were you involved in Hammond City Court? Threatened with Hammond City Court action? Were there any inducements of protection?

Fourth, the city has already offered $4,000 to this woman..... she refused the payment. Now some may see this is an
indication of guilt, others might say, well litigation would be much more costly, so let's toss her a few scheckles, but that doesn't make sense. Then others might say, when does cost of Tom hiring an attorney bother him? He has most of the competent attorneys in LC tied up.

Fifth Sparks, what would be the motive for someone to write such detail and bring so much attention to her. Much of what she has said can be collaborated by others. For example, Repair work done on the house electrical and rehab with city code enforcement personnel inspecting and approving that work, then Code Enforcement reportedly saying the walls, electrical and floors did not meet code.

It is sorta like the bar on Shieffield Avenue who was closed down for months by code enforcement because of a warm extension cord. It was reported the owner hired an electrician to quickly remidy the situation, and Tom's people didn't come back for months, despite numerous calls to re inspect.

Sixth Sparks, since when does someone who works in a court system, as reported by the plaintiff, get to approach any client in court and offer him their contracting services, then as reported by the plaintiff, in summary say you pay me $5000 and I get the code enforcement person off your back?

Seventh Sparks, I would know about any cases ever laughed out of court :smt001. Why not ask Kris. And in this case if one tenth of what the plaintiff wrote is true. Tom has got a problem. Are people in his prized code enforcement on the take?

Eighth Sparks, This plaintiff doesn't want to settle just yet. She has been, what some might believe, raped by a system.

And last, she may bolster her case, if the news papers pick this up and print an article on it, others may be coming out of the walls validating her statements.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 am 

Exhibitis?:

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.