Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Time to band together & get Spicks banned.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:27 pm 

Quote:
I’m pleased that there are many new members of our forum and I welcome you. Hammond is one of the more populated cities in Northwest Indiana and plays an important role within the region. Many Hammond residents are very passionate about politics and it is my desire to provide a forum where people can come to freely discuss issues of concern. I welcome and encourage vigorous debate within this forum regardless of ones political views.

Unfortunately the Hammond section of our forum is infected with several members whose sole purpose seems to be to silence anyone whose viewpoints conflict with their own. Their strategy is to personally and relentlessly attack members and to disrupt the normal course of debate and discussion. The Times forum was destroyed by a handful of people whose objective was to silence free speech. I assure you that I will not allow this to occur on this forum.

Although it is my preference to not interfere in discussions, the disruptive behavior of the few is disrupting the forum for the many. This disruptive behavior must be stopped. The offenders will be banned from this forum without further notice. It is my hope that this action will not be required but I suspect that it is inevitable for meaningful change to occur.

Who will be banned?

- Threads whose sole purpose is to attack or harass another member are not permitted. This includes those threads, which pretend to be discussing some harmless topic, but in reality their intent is to harass or threaten another member. Those who start or participate in these threads will be banned and the threads will be deleted.

- Members who relentlessly attack and harass other members.

- Members whose primary purpose is to disrupt the forum.

Pretty simple. Be civil or be gone.

Admin

I think it is time for each of us to begin a campaign to get Spunks spanked. It seems like this guy can do nothing but hurl insults in his posts.

His insulting style becomes more pronounced when he doesn't have a leg to stand on. An indication of his intellect, that college education he has. Honest, I wonder what type of insults he hurls at his family.

What a sad excuse for a human being, in my opinion of course spunkfest.

I am asking member here to contact admin and request consequences for Sparks.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Time to band together & get Spicks banned.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:38 pm 

Looking at just two threads, Mr. Hein has been reported five times.

I strongly suggest some of the other posters do the same.

Lets hope a mutual effort, Mr. Hein who has consistently insulted a number of people here when they question Heir McDermott gets banned.

Bye Bye Spickelfest.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:39 pm 

sparks wrote:
lubu wrote:
sparks wrote:
Another abandoned property being scraped away so a new business can built.

Haha! Someone likes to point out others' spelling errors! So spill. What will they "built" there?

I bet you have fond childhood memories of visiting your mom at work there,don't you? Maybe they will let you salvage as stripper's pole as a family heirloom that can be passed on to your kids. Did mom give you crumbled up dollar bills for lunch money?

reported

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:43 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
I go by this place fairly frequently, as I still have friends in the old neighborhood. This place is about 3 blocks from my old house. Sparkless can try to spin it any way he wants to, but the fact is, the taxpayers money was wasted on this.537 Hoffman. Title transferred to the Redevelopment Commission in July 2011. This property is tax exempt. No taxes owed, no taxes paid. This sign has been up in front of this house for about 2 years. This sign WAS originally attached to posts in the front yard, but obviously was torn off. I remember the sign being on posts in the front lawn. I go by there frequently. I know what I see, and what I see is UGLY, and a slap in the face to all the taxpayers out there. I feel badly for the neighbors, to have to put up with such an eyesore, compliments of the city.

Of course the property is tax exempt, the city owns it. Only a moron would suggest that the city should pay property taxes on it's own property. The city has rehabbed hundreds of properties through various programs. Every project they undertake improves the city by upgrading the housing stock. In many cases, the redevelopment corp has rehabbed homes that would have been demolished. The property at 537 Hoffman will be rehabbed and sold. I suggest you go stop by the HDC offices on Conkey street and look at the displays they have. Unlike the BS JCMT posts here,every picture has the address of the home and the date it was sold, along with how much the buyer paid for it. The homes were purchased, rebuilt and sold using federal dollars from the 2009 stimulus packages. The contracts to perform the work were let out for bid,awarded to the lowest bidder and permits were issued by the building department on every single one of these properties. All of the details are public records. In other words, when JCMT says 70K was paid by the city to repair 537 Hoffman st., he is lying. The HDC office also has information about loan programs the city offers to low income residents that allows those residents to repair and stay in homes they would otherwise be forced to abandon.

Reported

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:44 pm 

sparks wrote:
lubu wrote:
Why would you call someone a moron just for suggesting that city owned properties pay real estate taxes? Why should a city keep every other taxing district from funding? Does public housing pay RE taxes? They disproportionately use services from police and fire to schools. Tax exempt status allows government to land bank and encourages more and larger facilities and inefficient use. If city managers had to budget taxes into their various operations, management would use only the necessary real estate needed for efficient operation. Not paying taxes encourages buildings and land parcels that are bigger than necessary, which have other oversized maintenance costs besides the lost opportunity for those facilities to be in private hands, be utilized more efficiently, and to pay taxes.

You sound really confused,pal. Have you thought about having your doctor adjust your

meds?

reported

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:46 pm 

sparks wrote:

Buzzcut has been served !

Now I thought this was in exceptionally poor taste.

Reported

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:47 pm 

sparks wrote:
lubu wrote:
sparks wrote:
One thing is certain pal, you really love playing an attorney on the internet. The facts are pretty simple though. if you make false statements that damage someone's reputation, that person has the right to sue for damages. I read the blog post Buzzcut wrote and it clearly stated that the plaintiff was a felon. Whether the suit is successful or not, it has left a mark on Buzzcut. First, it forced Buzzcut to STFU. Second, it cost Buzzcut money by forcing him to hire an attorney. In my book, Buzzcut was "tuned up" by someone who has more brains, power and money than he does.

When playing attorney on the internet, sparks told us that defendants can't depose anyone. We know that is not the case. He then makes an internet attorney mistake by making a blanket statement about false statements. Did buzzcut know that the plaintiff had a misdemeanor charge and not a felony? Then though sparks spills the beans on the real reason for the suit, to make someone stfu and to cost them money. I thought it was about repairing the damage to someone's reputation? Finally sparks states that Aaron has more brains power and money than Eric. Has he ever met either? From whence does Aaron's power originate? Why is someone shedding his financial liabilities in numerous public court actions? This guy sparks chooses his words as poorly as he does his "friends".

Lubu, you had the losermobile cranked up to full speed when you wrote posted this piece of idiotic crap. It's a simple case that Krieg's attorney will tell him to settle out of court. Buzzcut should have been sure of his facts before he published that post. It's wrong to falsely accuse someone of being a convicted felon and Buzzcut deserves to be held accountable for his actions. It's too bad there isn't a video of Buzzcut writing the first check to retain an attorney, that would be priceless.

reported

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:49 pm 

sparks wrote:
lubu wrote:
So it looks like sparks is admitting that this is a nuscaince suit. Had sparks read the complaint? Odd that the familia went to lengths and expense to get a pardon for a mere misdemeanor. "Losermobile cranked up to full speed"? LOL! Doesn't Pee-Wee Herman deserve an attribute for that zinger? Or, is it Spanky, Sparky?

Hey moron,it's spelled nuisance,not nuscaince. What year did you drop out of school? It seems pretty obvious to me that Buzzcut doesn't think this as a "nuisance" suit.The reason he hired an attorney because he is looking at a judgement that could wipe him out financially.I read Eric Krieg's original post where he said the plaintiff was a felon. As soon as Buzzcut hit the send key, he libeled the plaintiff. It's not something that can be taken back. Not only did Buzzcut libel him, but he dared him to sue him. It's no fun having someone call your bluff when you hold a losing hand.

reported

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:51 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
newsflashkid wrote:
When anyone starts a rumor to belittle an individual, it usually is an indication they are worried that individual has some information that will discredit the rumor mongor. This is done in hopes that this will quiet an indivdual and will not expose anything derogatory against them. Case in point. One well known individual attempted to do this to me in the last few years. I couldn't understand why he did it. I didn't even know the jerk. Then I found out he thought I knew something about him and he wanted to destroy my character before I said anything. Well when I got the message, I started digging around. Now I know what he thought I knew about him. His filthy mouth has now put him in my cross hairs and he will now see the extent of my fiery. He will have more problems in the future than he could have ever expected. The average person in Lake County will know of him and when the bombshell hits, you will figure who he is. I never get mad, I only get even.

P>S. Those rumors about me were complete lies. So if he lies about me, what has he said about others. I might point this out.. One of his so called close friends filled me in on his lying capabilities.

I know what you mean, newsflash. SOMEONE on this board has been posting lies about me for years. It is unfortunate that my attorney passed away recently, and I have to retain another attorney, but I WILL.
Here's what Artie had to say about you suing someone,LOL!
Artie60438 wrote:
I got a good laugh today when a serious contender for the title of Dumbest woman in Lake County,aka
"Tiger",growled that she was gonna sue someone over some posts someone made about her. :affraid: The idiot then rambled on that her "attorney" passed away,trying to make it seem as if she had a case going forward,but now she has to find another one. :shock: Yeah,I'll bet they're just lining up to represent her.

I'd love to hear what her perceived damages would be. AFAIK,she has no job and hasn't had one for years. Oh,and btw,the idiot has or had a radio program which kinda makes them a public figure.

Is her show even still on the air?
http://nofree.spam.com/t18575-making-eric-krieg-aka-buzzcut-look-like-a-fool

Reported

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 pm 

I suggest you copy and past the thread here and highlight his work.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:26 am 

Let me know how that works out for you,pal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 am 

Careful what you ask for people. There used to be a whole lot more people on this board until they started banning for any reason they could. JCMT has slandered many a people even if he has no idea who they really are.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:50 am 

xmpt wrote:
Careful what you ask for people. There used to be a whole lot more people on this board until they started banning for any reason they could. JCMT has slandered many a people even if he has no idea who they really are.

The banned people for tossing insults, flaming, most of who were McDermott's suck puppets.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 am 

xmpt wrote:

You are right, "xmpt". When I work on my "to do list" for next week, I will add reviewing untrue things that have been posted about me, printing them up and making an appointment to see David Westland to explore my legal options. I think it would be great fun to find out the real identities of several people who have posted lies about me and hold them accountable for their actions. Banning me won't have any impact on my legal options.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: McDermott, Smith, Smith & $400,000
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Hey Chuck, how about a link showing that Hammond or any or city entity spent $400,000 on the two homes in Parrish View.

Life is its own journey, presupposes its own change and movement, and one tries to arrest them at one's eternal peril. ~Laurens van der Pos

Report this post