Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time to band together & get Spicks banned.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:12 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: Just Curious
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Replies: 52
Views: 3288

... mud but hacking a computer is even below tommy's standards, well maybe not. Someone tried to hack into my account twice, today and on thursday. JCMT has already taken my user name on WJOB's chat board, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one who is trying to hack into people's accounts. ...

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:12 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: NWIPolitics.com
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Replies: 69
Views: 3555

Looks like this website has gone the way of the two poorly done Youtube videos and has been pulled. I laugh ever time I think of a troll like JCMT trying to impact a political campaign while hiding behind screen names like a frightened little girl. IMO, there was nothing on any of these videos ...

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: McDermott Campaign Video's
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 am

Replies: 17
Views: 1334

justcallmetommy wrote:
i just went on line as well... gone.

More time that could have been used productively is wasted. Kind of like the story of your life,right JCMT? Here's a link that will show you what successful politicians do to win campaigns.http://www.mcdermottformayor.com/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: New Website for the Truth
sparks
Post subject: Re: New Website for the Truth
Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:26 am

Replies: 28
Views: 1920

I'm sure this website was put together by JCMT. He is obsessed with campaign donations because the hacks he wants to see elected to office don't have two dimes to rub together. Campaign donations have always been part of the political landscape ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: New Website for the Truth
sparks
Post subject: Re: New Website for the Truth
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 am

Views: 1920

I'm sure this website was put together by JCMT. He is obsessed with campaign donations because the hacks he wants to see elected to office don't have two dimes to rub together. Campaign donations have always been part of the political landscape ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: jcmt signs off.
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Replies: 21
Views: 1685

Now that justcallmestupid is once again making bogus claims that another poster is threatening him, I think it's just a matter of time before he packs up his keyboard and runs away,Again! Must be tough to go through life being a frightened, bug-eyed little coward.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: jcmt signs off.
sparks
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 pm

I believe that the most valuable thing any of us have is time. I can't help shaking my head when I see JUSTCALLMESTUPID wasting hours of his life posting lies on an obscure message board. Look at all the posts that the dumbass made on Christmas eve and Christmas day. His personal life must blow chu...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: After Reading this Story can u support 14 less cops?
sparks
Post subject: Re: After Reading this Story can u support 14 less cops?
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 am

Replies: 32
Views: 2062

... is this was occuring for 3 years while those officers were still active. The bigger question is would 14 more or less have made a difference? JCMT is not interested in discussing the number of police on the streets,the social conditions that allowed this to happen or how we can support organizations ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: Pol use City Agencies against Enemies?
sparks
Post subject: Re: Pol use City Agencies against Enemies?
Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 am

Replies: 17
Views: 1476

... receipts, $17,000,000 being placed in uninsured investment accoutns, advance payment for government employees, ... There's one problem here,JCMT,you are lying. Dave Hacker did not publicly announce his run for Mayor until after the visit from code enforcement

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: Preacher caught screening calls.
sparks
Post subject: Preacher caught screening calls.
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Replies: 105
Views: 5371

... to bash the Mayor. Personally, I think it is a smart move politically for the Mayor to weed out calls from malcontents like Freeloader or JCMT. However, one caller was able to prove the Preacher was lying when he claimed that he never screens phone calls. It seems that Preacher can't get ..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: Hammond acquiring a 2nd toxic waste site?
sparks
Post subject: Re: Hammond acquiring a 2nd toxic waste site?
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Replies: 12
Views: 1004

... federal government to pay for it. There really isn't anyone to go after ......... Thanks for taking the time to write an intelligent response to JCMT's moronic premise.Justcallmetommy is Hammond's version of Christine O'Donnell. He's ignorant beyond belief and continues to make more posts proving ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: Marsha sues Hammond
sparks
Post subject: Re: Marsha sues Hammond
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 am

Replies: 205
Views: 10884

... me is based on what? I've never met Sparks as far as I know. How dare he presume to know anything about me! You said on this board that JCMT bought you a computer,no strings attached and that you have never met him. At the very least,JCMT is bankrolling your continued efforts to bash ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: Mayor McDermott very quite with regard to acts of violence.
sparks
Post subject: Re: Mayor McDermott very quite with regard to acts of violence.
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 am

Views: 2126

I'm sure anyone with a functioning brain is wondering why JCMT is referring to several petty acts of vandalism as "violence"? The Preacher has stated several times that he sits up nights with his shotgun on his lap in case he needs to defend ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Mayor McDermott very quite with regard to acts of violence.
sparks
Post subject: Re: Mayor McDermott very quite with regard to acts of violence.
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Views: 2126

I'm sure anyone with a functioning brain is wondering why JCMT is referring to several petty acts of vandalism as "violence"? The Preacher has stated several times that he sits up nights with his shotgun on his lap in case he needs to defend ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Bon Voyage, VIPs.
sparks
Post subject: Re: Bon Voyage, VIPs.
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 am

Replies: 13
Views: 1137

... engage in. IMO, drinking,smoking,gambling,obesity and drugs are far worse ways to spend your time than laughing at the likes of Freetime and JCMT.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Lost Marsh Clubhouse
sparks
Post subject: Re: Lost Marsh Clubhouse
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Replies: 44
Views: 2990

... style since he has become an official employee of WJOB. The station out of Michigan City is WIMS 1420. Hey dumbass,why don't you just post as JCMT? You're not fooling anyone by masquerading as Bigdog.

Forum: Hammond Topic: jcmt signs off.
sparks
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 pm

... many times did you and your sock puppets question my honesty during the past 6 years? At least Scott has the guts to attach his name to opinion. JCMT hid behind a screen name and posted lies about me and others. What is the ulterior motive you claim Scott has? His job as a firefighter is secure ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: State Board cites city fund deficits as violations!
sparks
Post subject: Re: State Board cites city fund deficits as violations!
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:18 am

Replies: 7
Views: 396

Mirage wrote:
You need to rework your case. As you provided there's nothing to start a riot there without additional information for clarification.

JCMT is the "village idiot" of Hammond. He rarely posts anything of substance, I'm not even sure he's able to even comprehend the state report.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Disappearing Threads? JCMT final fairwell?
sparks
Post subject: Re: Disappearing Threads? JCMT final fairwell?
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Replies: 15
Views: 896

Chairman Mao wrote:
Trouble in paradise? :lol: :smt006
The whack jobs don't have the brains to deal with anyone who hasn't been brainwashed by Rush.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Welcome back Freetime!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Welcome back Freetime!
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:32 am

Replies: 26
Views: 1362

I think it's very nice that JCMT bought Free a new computer. One has to ask whether he did it out of the kindness of his heart or is he looking for something in return? Does JCMT have the hots for Free? This morning after Free told JED ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Welcome back Freetime!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Welcome back Freetime!
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Replies: 26
Views: 1362

I think it's very nice that JCMT bought Free a new computer. One has to ask whether he did it out of the kindness of his heart or is he looking for something in return? Does JCMT have the hots for Free? This morning after Free told JED ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Lake County's Democratic Orgnztn's New Employee: Vera!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Lake County's Democratic Orgnztn's New Employee: Vera!
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 am

Replies: 8
Views: 919

Hey JCMT, you didn't "find" the comment, you wrote it. It cracks me up to watch you spend hours writing long incomprehensible posts like anyone cares what you have to say. Why don't you get a life,little man!

Forum: Hammond Topic: Big bucks to Praedium/Woodmar owners!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Big bucks to Praedium/Woodmar owners!
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Views: 2359

sparks wrote:
This thread is another one of JCMT's lies he has walked away from now that he has been proven a liar. Where's the link.Tommy?

Still waiting for the link, moron.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Big bucks to Praedium/Woodmar owners!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Big bucks to Praedium/Woodmar owners!
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 am

Views: 2359

This thread is another one of JCMT's lies he has walked away from now that he has been proven a liar. Where's the link.Tommy?

Forum: Hammond Topic: anonomous posting...Why? Your comments.
sparks
Post subject: Re: anonomous posting...Why? Your comments.
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 am

Replies: 35
Views: 1486

I'm glad the Mayor called out the wimps who lack the guts to attach their real names to their opinions. I have much more respect for posters like Freetime,Mattlap, AmyWigs and Tiger1 than I do for cowards like JCMT or Moby.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Do you remember the gohammond.com crime link?
sparks
Post subject: Re: Do you remember the gohammond.com crime link?
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:37 am

Replies: 24
Views: 1336

... about things will help to build support for their cause. It's no wonder that trolls like Hammonite hide like cowards behind screen names. What was JCMT writing about with regard to bankruptcy? I think I read your post identifying yourself, David Hein. Maybe I should look up the court filings as ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Much thanks to Chief Miller
sparks
Post subject: Re: Much thanks to Chief Miller
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Replies: 19
Views: 1118

... deceitful tactics...not as if it would matter to most of you! Merry Christmas ...anyway Voter, I'm cracking up reading the posts from Free and JCMT that try to tell you how to do your job. Listening to them would be comparable to allowing the patients to run the asylum.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 pm 

Forum: Hammond Topic: Much thanks to Chief Miller
sparks
Post subject: HOOK,LINE AND SINKER.
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:57 am

Replies: 19
Views: 1118

JCMT took the bait hook,line and sinker. By calling into Chief Miller yesterday, WJOB's caller id revealed his true identity for all to see. I'm still cracking up that he fell for my trap. I never posted anything about tracing ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: JCMT
sparks
Post subject: Re: JCMT
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Replies: 22
Views: 2187

Lets see here. He gives out his name. Then has to buy a gun. Then goes off to hide on face book where nobody knows he works at BP and can report on his internet abuse while he's on the job. Claims everyone's a coward who don't give their real names out. Stalks others trying to find out their names....

Forum: Hammond Topic: JCMT
sparks
Post subject: Re: JCMT
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Views: 2187

Amy, I'm starting to think that discussing topics on Facebook with rational people who don't hide behind screen names is more enjoyable than this board. BTW, I think the comments MT made were positively ghoulish.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Flat Rock Property tax @ $3150.00
sparks
Post subject: Re: Flat Rock Property tax @ $3150.00
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Views: 1673

I really kind of surprised by this thread because JCMT devotes almost all his energy to attacking Mayor McDermott. The focus of this thread is to imply that Dan RePay is responsible for the low property tax assessment that his brother's Flat Rock ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: $9million Judgemnt + $1mil fees against Hammond more coming
sparks
Post subject: Re: $9million Judgemnt + $1mil fees against Hammond more coming
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:33 am

Replies: 10
Views: 813

... An end around due process and ultimately what the City got sued for. Matt, thanks for taking the time to refute the allegations that JCMT's newest sock puppet is making. Using this message board to spread lies does nothing to help Hammond now or in the future.

Forum: Hammond Topic: Wake up WJOB!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Wake up WJOB!
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Views: 1368

... your depth. I think sock puppet is a more accurate description of you,pal. In fact, your inability to express yourself like an adult reminds me of JCMT.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:23 pm 

Ok Sparks, Talk with Mr. Westfield and explore your options.... now that is just with jmct, there is a plethora of other wonderful post you've made against others.

You've never plaid nice in the in the sand box....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next