Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time to band together & get Spicks banned.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 pm 

Quote:

Forum: Hammond Topic: Krieg pretends he doesn't write "Blue County in a Red State"
sparks
Post subject: Re: Krieg pretends he doesn't write "Blue County in a Red State"
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:47 am

Replies: 30
Views: 1047

... member I have listened to is filled with rage but lacks the intelligence to articulate any kind of solution to the challenges we face as a nation. Tiger1 is exactly the kind of low information American that people like Jon Stewart love to poke fun at. When Hammond had a public access show on cable, ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: $400,000 on 2 homes with Valpo Contractor? WTF
sparks
Post subject: Re: $400,000 on 2 homes with Valpo Contractor? WTF
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Replies: 18
Views: 1182

... which most residents cannot afford to buy, would have been better spent on helping stabilize existing neighborhoods. Stabilize neighborhoods is Tiger1's way of saying give more money to people like her who already have quit working because they'd rather stay home and wait for the government ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Hammond School Board Meeting 7-29-2013
sparks
Post subject: Re: Hammond School Board Meeting 7-29-2013
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Replies: 12
Views: 745

... production line. The LOSER is feeding at the public trough for his kids college costs. My daughter earned hers. Typical. Once again, I embarrass Tiger1 and she launches an ad hominem attack. Anyone want to wager her kid isn't even allowed to have a smart phone to help her compete in college?

sparks
Post subject: Re: Hammond School Board Meeting 5-29-2012
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 am

Replies: 32
Views: 2164

... crap like this. Creative writing courses frequently ask students to imagine what their reactions would be in different circumstances. Morons like Tiger1 are exactly why tenure exists. Teachers need the freedom to explore ideas without censorship from low information,uneducated parents like Tiger1. ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: From one co(ksucker to another
sparks
Post subject: Re: From one co(ksucker to another
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Replies: 150
Views: 7537

Tiger1 and Moby have been whipped,spanked and beaten thirty ways to Sunday on this thread and they still continue to add fuel to the fire. It goes to show there's no fixing stupid.

Forum: Hammond Topic: More stupidity by the failed drifter
sparks
Post subject: Re: More stupidity by the failed drifter
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 am

Views: 1264

... "precedent" or rules regarding the selection. The caucus decides who they feel will be the best person for the job by voting for them. Tiger1 continues to demonstrate that she is just as uninformed as the " Failed Drifter ".

Forum: Hammond Topic: More stupidity by the failed drifter
sparks
Post subject: More stupidity by the failed drifter
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:28 am

Views: 1264

... replacement to the city council. Several of the McPreacher puppets are blindly repeating his moronic claims. I'll try to explain this so even Tiger1 can understand it. Whenever a city council vacancy occurs, the precinct committeemen choose the replacement to finish the term. They select the ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Tiger Tails Going Bye-Bye !
sparks
Post subject: Re: Tiger Tails Going Bye-Bye !
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Replies: 114
Views: 9846

... said that Linda Lawson did the same thing. However, Lawson was an active member of the school board who worked hard to improve Hammond schools. Tiger1 eventually hung up on the caller because the caller made her benefactor Janiec look bad.

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: Unintended consequences
sparks
Post subject: Re: Unintended consequences
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 am

Replies: 40
Views: 3489

Hey SFB's, it's been illegal to use federal money to pay for abortions since 1986. You're sounding more and more like Tiger1, a typical uneducated,low information American who believes idiots like Palin and Bachmann would do a good job running this country. Yeah. All those poor, ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: Unintended consequences
sparks
Post subject: Re: Unintended consequences
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Replies: 40
Views: 3489

... want abortions pay for them. Hey SFB's, it's been illegal to use federal money to pay for abortions since 1986. You're sounding more and more like Tiger1, a typical uneducated,low information American who believes idiots like Palin and Bachmann would do a good job running this country.

sparks
Post subject: Re: New School Voucher Program, Charter Schools in Jeapordy?
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am

Replies: 21
Views: 2340

I quoted the source(SCH Handbook) and the exact pages(28-31) where this is addressed. Please quote.. Once again, Tiger1 proves how little she knows about the education system. Since she lacks the skills to cut and paste a document, I did so. The section that talks about expulsion ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: New School Voucher Program, Charter Schools in Jeapordy?
sparks
Post subject: Re: New School Voucher Program, Charter Schools in Jeapordy?
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 am

Replies: 21
Views: 2340

... law have to provide every student in their district an education. With almost every post, you reveal how little you know about education.You and Tiger1 make a terrific tandem of clueless,uninformed posters.

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, several wounded
sparks
Post subject: Re: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, several wounded
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Replies: 185
Views: 9991

Did anyone else notice the bigotry in Tiger1"s description of the shooter? No one would describe themselves on their Facebook page as a liberal,extreme left wing homosexual commie, so we can assume it's either her interpretation of the ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, several wounded
sparks
Post subject: Re: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, several wounded
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 am

Replies: 185
Views: 9991

... were tyrants. His motto was "by any means necessary". Link please...because from what I have reading there is no mention of that at all. Tiger1 won't post a link because everything she has written is a complete lie. Here is a link that talks about Jared Laughner. He was rejected by the ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: Obamacare Stops Construction at 45 Physician Owned Hospitals
sparks
Post subject: Re: Obamacare Stops Construction at 45 Physician Owned Hospitals
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:32 am

Replies: 37
Views: 2648

... patients aren't going to be paying cash there.Anyone wanna bet that we never get the Dr's name? :cyclops: :wave: :?: I think we should just name Tiger1's doctor, Dr. Who,LOL!

Forum: Hammond Topic: Who Gave $$ to McDermott's Campaign ?
sparks
Post subject: Re: Who Gave $$ to McDermott's Campaign ?
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 am

Replies: 220
Views: 10830

... one with the deep pockets buddy. I know because you told us all. Bert, are you saying that you are a financial train wreck like the Freeloader or Tiger1, living month to month off checks from the government? From what you have written in past, it sounded to me like you were at the median family ...

sparks
Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Now that Team Slumlord has quit paying for Tiger1's show, Tiger Tales should be renamed Tiger Fails,LOL. :smt005

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: We Can’t Just Leave it Up to The Parents - Michelle Obama
sparks
Post subject: Re: We Can’t Just Leave it Up to The Parents - Michelle Obama
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 am

Replies: 39
Views: 1154

... afford healthier alternatives and they have less access to health facilities,doctors and even the knowledge that will allow them to be avoid HFCS. Tiger1 is a perfect example of a low information American. I also found it interesting that HFCS has been shown to carry trace levels of mercury which ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: We Can’t Just Leave it Up to The Parents - Michelle Obama
sparks
Post subject: Re: We Can’t Just Leave it Up to The Parents - Michelle Obama
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Replies: 39
Views: 1154

... but if you kill them, that's OK. There are parents out there who do not care, but there are plenty that do care. That's some first class gibberish,Tiger1. Maybe it's time to have your doctor adjust your meds. Killing a child is illegal in the civilized world.

sparks
Post subject: Re: A Discussion about Discussions....
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Replies: 1925
Views: 136402

... who work with their brains "idiots" And what do you call a person who doesn't work with their brain or their hands? Freetime. :lol: Or Tiger1 ! I can't wait for you to GO TO HELL. Thats exactly where you're headed! Do you really think I care chickenshit troll like you thinks about me?

Forum: Hammond Topic: isn't Hammond proud?? 6 area schools failing (we have 2)
sparks
Post subject: Re: isn't Hammond proud?? 6 area schools failing (we have 2)
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 am

Replies: 71
Views: 4124

... a reflection on Hammond any more than it is on any other urban area in the US. Look at the resident "expert" on education on this board, Tiger1. Her family lives in an gang infested neighborhood, she collects monthly checks from the government instead of working and lacks the resources ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: The Best Government Money Can Buy
sparks
Post subject: Re: The Best Government Money Can Buy
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Replies: 90
Views: 4211

. Tiger has you on "ignore" because you're such a creep. I think Tiger1 has spent most of her life ignoring all kinds of things, that's why she's in the situation she's in. I find it much easier to work for a living instead of settling for the pittance ...

Forum: Open Forum Topic: A Discussion about Discussions....
sparks
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 am

Views: 136402

... India answering phones for Sears and Dell if Americans who sit on their butts collecting checking were forced to work for a living. Freetime and Tiger1 are two perfect examples of people who could be working but won't because it's easier to wait for the mailman every month. Now,obesity is classified ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: New High School Plan Revived, AGAIN !
sparks
Post subject: Re: New High School Plan Revived, AGAIN !
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Replies: 17
Views: 872

... you fall in line (and on your knees), maybe Artie/Edge will give you your reward...scoot. Hey dumbass, it isn't against the law to be honest.Since Tiger1 is worried about paying a $36 annual property tax increase, I seriously doubt she has the coin to hire an attorney for a case she couldn't win ...

Forum: Northwest Indiana Topic: Obama Lies - Grandma Dies
sparks
Post subject: Re: Obama Lies - Grandma Dies
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:48 am

Replies: 110
Views: 4456

... die ever week from lack of access to basic care while private insurers report record profits. I already pay for the insurance of people like Tiger1 who sit at home and collect disability while my wife and I have taxes deducted from our paychecks to fund her government medical care. The pious ...

Gee Sparks, some great prose.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:18 pm 

Forum: Open Forum Topic: A Discussion about Discussions....
sparks
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 am

Views: 136403

... gather who those few are). I received a similar PM from the admin there. I was asked not to attack certain posters, including you,BWG,Lois Lane,Tiger1 and OhhMama. The same goes for PM's. However, I was never told I couldn't respond to posts from anyone. Tiger1's assertion here is a lie. BWG, ...

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: Blagojevich in custody
sparks
Post subject: Re: Blagojevich in custody
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:52 am

Replies: 100
Views: 2619

... Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge. -Horace Mann. He must have met Tiger1!

Forum: National News & World Events Topic: New Housing Inspection Proposal Has Homeowners Fuming
sparks
Post subject: Re: New Housing Inspection Proposal Has Homeowners Fuming
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:52 am

Replies: 10
Views: 503

... of the outspoken opponents. Her home looked very nice. But she likened this government intrusion to Nazism. I'm not so sure she's wrong. One of Tiger1's relatives?

Forum: Hammond Topic: Jr's key staff already talking to candidates!
sparks
Post subject: Re: Jr's key staff already talking to candidates!
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Replies: 47
Views: 2954

... :) If Sweethouse had to depend on a couple angry political gadflys like Mary Ellen and Marsha for patronize them, they would have closed their doors years ago. I make it ...

Forum: Open Forum Topic: Could Obama be the Anti-Christ?
sparks
Post subject: Re: Could Obama be the Anti-Christ?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Replies: 196
Views: 19050

... coasts of Africa and Europe. That's some pretty intense fear mongering,Mary Ellen. Throughout history, uneducated people like yourself have viewed natural occurrences ...

Forum: Hammond Topic: Hammond School Board Meeting 11-8-2010
sparks
Post subject: Re: Hammond School Board Meeting 11-8-2010
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:16 am

Replies: 2
Views: 532

... Once you watch the video, it will become apparent how incomplete Mary Ellen' reports really are.

sparks
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 am

It was a pleasure to hear Raymond Fletcher on Mary Ellen's show. He was by far the best guest she ever had. The Tea Party is completely opposed to providing ...

Forum: Northwest Indiana Topic: Portroit of an angry Teabagger.
sparks
Post subject: Portroit of an angry Teabagger.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Replies: 63
Views: 6294

... in Crown Point. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the picture of Mary Ellen Slazyk holding a sign that says "FIX 2010,REPEAT 1776 ! It is quite an unflatterring ...

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:21 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: Kenny May's is history
New postPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:39 am

lubu wrote:
While sparks was surfing loopnet, he overlooked the listing of the land from the former bowl era site. It's a half acre site listed for 87.5k. It says it's municipally owned. Drop everything and call redevelopment sparks! Tell them that their asking price is much too low and that right down the block, property sold for a million dollars an acre. The city even did buyers the favor of demoing and hauling away an obsolete building. I wonder how and why the city acquired the property? How much do Hammond taxpayers have invested there?

The Bowl Era site is so small that it doesn't have much value. The property that where Kenny Mays was is big enough to meet the buyer's needs. The city had nothing to do with the purchase or the demolition. Once again,George, you are proving what a clueless blowhard you are.

Life is its own journey, presupposes its own change and movement, and one tries to arrest them at one's eternal peril. ~Laurens van der Pos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:30 pm 

Spicklefest thinks he is the guru of NWI electronic media, throwing out names here and there, an attempt to intimidate posters? Be the guru of NWI.

Well, it would be interesting to find out how this UIC graduate is coming to some of his conclusions. If someone inside Hammond's IT department is feeding the frenzie?

I wonder, are Hammond City Employees are using their net time while on the job, abusing their net time? Maybe a $65,000 a year IT employee just might be responsible.

I was looking for the post where Spicklefest professes he would never be tossed off this board. Now I understand why.

Sweet :lol: :smt002

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:13 am 

justcallmetommy wrote:
Looking at just two threads, Mr. Hein has been reported five times.

I strongly suggest some of the other posters do the same.

Lets hope a mutual effort, Mr. Hein who has consistently insulted a number of people here when they question Heir McDermott gets banned.

Bye Bye Spickelfest.
What happened,Chuck, I haven't heard much from you lately? Did the Losermobile break down? You haven't received much support in your efforts to have me banned. Real Americans don't believe in censorship.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:17 pm 

sparks wrote:
justcallmetommy wrote:
Looking at just two threads, Mr. Hein has been reported five times.

I strongly suggest some of the other posters do the same.

Lets hope a mutual effort, Mr. Hein who has consistently insulted a number of people here when they question Heir McDermott gets banned.

Bye Bye Spickelfest.
What happened,Chuck, I haven't heard much from you lately? Did the Losermobile break down? You haven't received much support in your efforts to have me banned. Real Americans don't believe in censorship.

Apparently Mr. Hein is not too bright is he?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:00 am 

I'm still here,punk. This entire thread is a testament to your stupidity. It showcases the incoherent, pathetic ramblings of someone who is having a mental breakdown. Your obsession with Mayor McDermott has an eerie similarity to Freetime's craziness. Do you live in the same kind of squalor she did?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 pm 

sparks wrote:
I'm still here,punk. This entire thread is a testament to your stupidity. It showcases the incoherent, pathetic ramblings of someone who is having a mental breakdown. Your obsession with Mayor McDermott has an eerie similarity to Freetime's craziness. Do you live in the same kind of squalor she did?

Thanks Sparks, your helping a great deal, really!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm 

sparks
Post subject: Re: Hammond Renaissance? Tom McDermott Jr's Standards
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 pm

justcallmetommy wrote:
sparks wrote:
justcallmetommy wrote:
[

How the hell do you miss properties like this? Dear God!

Oh, I guess these property owners must be insulated against Hammond's Code Enforcement guidelines. They must support Tom's campaign? Maybe they are friends of Tom's key people? Or maybe Tom's people are too busy going after people who don't support Tom.

It finally dawned on me why you won't post the addresses of these properties under the pictures. I'm sure some of them are owned by your slumlord buddies.

It is certainly not Ineptitude, Incompetence, Political Nepotism Or Corruption which allows such structures to still stand in Hammond? Maybe, Tom's Code Enforcement people are too busy going after Tom's political opposition.

And I guess, Tom's spending of federal tax dollars are not in question. http://www.hudoig.gov/Audit_Reports/2012-CH-1009.pdf

Sparks do you realize, I provide these photos to irk you? :smt002 And its working.

Tommy, I don't get mad, I just get even.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:29 pm 

Hey Sparks, how come so quite, we miss you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:20 pm 

Now this is a blast from the past. Mr. Balls himself made the following threat....

Sweet...

Quote:
Previous PM | Next PM
Message subject: Re: isn't Hammond proud?? 6 area schools failing (we have 2)
Sent: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am
To: justcallmetommy
Subject: isn't Hammond proud?? 6 area schools failing (we have 2)

justcallmetommy wrote:
ps. will work on that bankruptcy information on monday.
As long as you are looking up public records,pal, why don't you also look up my military records? After you you that, take a minute and ask yourself is this the kind of man I want to mess with for no good reason? I don't know what your problem is, but I intend to go after you with the same intensity you use to attack McDermott. I just hope you are prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions. You have made this personal.Trust me,I look forward to looking you in the eye and watching the fear dance across your face. Once a warrior,always a warrior.

Delete message

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:21 pm 

Quote:
Previous PM | Next PM
Message subject: Re: Help Hammond Count YOUR Money
Sent: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:44 am

justcallmetommy wrote:
sparks wrote:
The one flaw with your plan is that people parking in the lot like Festival of the Lakes and appreciate what a bargain it is. I think it's great a family can attend a concert together for only $20. I would like to see the city set up a "Flip off Freetime" booth and take pictures of happy fest goers giving you the bird. We'll were at it, we might as well set up a "punk the Preacher" booth where fest goers can come up with creative ideas to punk the Preacher. The winners will receive free rides on the cruise for next year's fest. Once you two losers realize how universally disliked like are, maybe you'll STFU!

Hey Sparkie, maybe is that sorta like setting up a booth for individuals who have the privelidge to get a bankruptcy placed on their county property tax records so that they don't pay their fair share of property taxes. Hey didn't the Good Dr. Philpot run that office. Maybe the Feds might be interested in this story.

Do you know anyone like that Sparkie? Maybe a booth set up and we can call it the Sparkfest tax doge booth, step right in and become a member of how not to pay your fair share.

Any similiarities of an individual living or dead are just a coincidence. :lol: 8)

Well,well well. After quite some time, I have found out the identity of one the tools who is giving me a hard time. I relish the opportunity to even the score with him. It is truly amazing how badly you can screw up someone's life legally if you have the means and the desire. I'm not sure why you continue to lie about me, but I'll be more than happy to put you next on the list of people I want to pay back. Have you ever met me,loser? Don't believe for good second that I am the obese fool these losers make me out to be. What do you say there,Tommy? Are you going to STFU and quit lying about me or am I going to have to teach you some lessons the hard way? Feel free to call me at ###_#### if you have any further questions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:22 pm 

Another PM from Mr. Hein... would some one consider this an attempt at intimidation?

Come on sparks, you can do better than this can't you?

Quote:
Previous PM | Next PM
Message subject: Paybacks are a bitch!
Sent: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm
Tic,toc,pal. It's only a matter of time now. See you soon.

Delete message

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:24 pm 

OK, and I think I will save this as well.
Post subject: Re: Are some of the indicted mimicing Tom, but getting caught?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 am

Quote:
sparks wrote:
justcallmetommy wrote:
As reported by the Northwest Indiana Gazette (they seem to be more relevant than the Times), posted this gem.
Sparks wrote:
Only in your world would a disgraced drunk be considered relevant,pal.Just because Ken Davidson has been indicted doesn't mean he can accurately report investigations involving elected officials
Chuck Rocek wrote:
And while were at it have you ever really looked at McDermott's campaign fiance reports? One of Tom's closes pals, may have gotten paid $6,000 right around the time they were arrested. No payment, from Tom's campaign fiance reports, before or since, has anyone other than a consulting company, been paid such a large sum of money. I believe Tom has a family member who owns that company..... isn't it his wife?
Sparks wrote:

What exactly is a "fiance report",Chuck?

Quote:
http://nwigazette.com/2013/11/16/sources-say-ls-mayor-wife-targets-of-fbi-probe/
On Friday FBI agents walked into the offices of Lake Station, Indiana at 1969 Central Avenue and ordered all employees to step away from their computers according to sources close to the investigation. Although the Gazette has confirmed no computers were seized, the FBI reportedly got all the information it needed by using high tech equipment to download from the City servers. This represents a significant step in an ongoing investigation. You will recall that the indictment and arrest of George VanTil, the most recent indicted politician in Lake County, was preceded by a similar public FBI raid. Not only is judicial review in the form of a warrant required before FBI agents can take such action, the US Department of Justice has strict guidelines dealing with public corruption cases.

Sources say that the crux of the investigation centers around two incidents. The first relates to using campaign funds for personal use. Sources tell me this aspect of the case is unclear. Several point to various expenses which appear to be personal but there is none that stands out when viewing reports of similar local politicians.

The second investigation is related to an “add-on” charge by a street contractor. According to a source close to the investigation, the Mayor suggested he would get an additional charge approved on a construction project that was in progress. In exchange, the contractor would pay the Mayor’s wife a sum of money. Such charges are often scrutinized by the State Board of Accounts as well as Federal Prosecutors because they can be used to award bids to friendly contractors. In many cases, the bid comes in low and the contractor then submits additional charges which are approved by the municipality. Other contractors have no opportunity to compete because they are not assured of having additional charges approved later. In this case, however, sources say the contract was awarded prior to the time of Soderquist’s election.

Soderquist is also on the governing board of the Lake County Democratic Organization. If indicted, Soderquist would be the second current sitting member who is under federal indictment.

Why are you posting links links to a piece by Ken Davidson, a disbarred attorney who threatened violence against police officers? Do you consider someone like him to be a credible source? http://law.justia.com/cases/indiana/supreme-court/2002/01300201-per.html
Here is a link to the Times story about the IRS subpoenas for Lake Station. The professional reporter who wrote the story isn't a disgraced, disbarred attorney.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/lake-station/federal-agents-execute-search-warrant-at-lake-station-city-hall/article_c2fadda6-b2cf-53b0-922b-92894d0e3d95.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:41 am 

sparks wrote:

I'm still waiting for your answer,Chuck. Could the inside of your home become the next episode of hoarders?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next