Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Time to band together & get Spicks banned.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:34 pm 

UrRight

PostSubject: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 12/31/2010, 6:59 pm
:wvf: Your latest post among a string of postings who donated anywhere from $100 buckaroos to this latest posting proves nothing...you and Free should share the sack at night and go over the figures that mean squat.

Anyone can contribute to anyone..so go kiss each other's wrinkled faces!

Who gives a damn?
* 1884 to 1888 // Marcus Towle - Republican was Hammond's first mayor. Sorta interesting that Hammond developed its name from the second mayor.

You two would be better off sucking each other's toes and exchanging fungus. :wvf:

"Best damn no money I ever spent in my life on her!"
Back to top Go down
freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/1/2011, 12:54 am
UrRight wrote:
:wvf:You two would be better off sucking each other's toes and exchanging fungus. :wvf:

lol! :rolfcry: :woot: lol! :rolfcry: :woot: lol! :rolfcry: :woot: lol! :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/1/2011, 11:11 am
Hilarious! UrRight,You are a treasure!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/1/2011, 11:18 am
"The tooth, only the tooth, and nothing but the tooth."

Wait, she's missing a couple of them...doesn't disability cover the tooths?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/1/2011, 10:08 pm
That entire thread is about as interesting as watching paint dry. JCMT is quickly replacing you know who as the biggest clown on that board. He must have spent hours and hours on that list and all we've learned so far is that lots of people have donated to Mayor Mcdermott's campaigns Shocked

I love watching him desperately trying to spin it as if there is something sinister going on. affraid All it proves is that a lot of people must like and approve the job that the Mayor is doing. I get a special kick out him pointing out those who do business with the city that donate. Does he think that they're stupid? Are they supposed to donate to someone that might end their relationship? :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/2/2011, 1:48 pm
Waiting for Team Landlord's report on how much who donated! Nothing there, I assume.

What's insteresting by far, is the small amounts....even when they work or as they worked...they claim loyalty. The fact that workers donate...big fluckin' deal...$150.00 tops the biggest within the circle of administration.

If they really based it on loyalty, I would assume those that work for the mayor would be contributing their retirement fund. Honestly, anything over $50.00, $250.

I liked Newsflashkid's response. He suggested instead of making it 12 plus pages, could've beenb stated in one post.

So, what's the point?

I don't think being a building inspector, contributing $150.00 guarantees a life-long job. It just tells me they give what they can afford and don't kiss azz.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/2/2011, 1:53 pm
Big Clown ain't what she used to be. She knows she ain't got a case...and if she appears quiet..she thinks jcmt WHO BOUGHT HER COMPUTER, is speaking for her.

Two dumb idiots.

Nothing is FREE...so don't tell me one isn't sucking the toes off the other.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/2/2011, 1:55 pm
Why is it that I am not mentioned? I donated $4.03.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/4/2011, 4:56 pm
Dear JCMT: Thank you for ur research on all those little donstions.

Can you resort now to Rhambo who deserted the White House...and also...Obama wanting Daley's bro, the CEO to be considered the next "Chief of Staff" or whatever space they take up?

It would go into the "National News" section that really affects the states, and local gov't entieties.

I understand that due to FT's lawsuit, which you'll be expecting a cut from, you have to pick up the slack, but jeezus christian almighty.....focus on national that affects local.

Thank you for considering discontinuing your worthless post. It still doesn't take the place of the plump half-azz woman, FT. No one can substitute for her.

We do know you did invest in a computer for her, but heck, list it as a "loss" on your tax return.

As your time wasted on posting stupid stuff about who contributed what.

Jeez..a whopping thirty dollars...a whopping one hundred.

What's your case? What did the contributors get back for thirty, fifty or a hundred or over?

You contribute what you want....you are so damn silly.

I think you just need to keep the board alive while FT is told to keep her trap shut.

Problem is...you can't erase the past even if the Times board is erased, the FEDS can back-track.

You got taken for a ride, so make sure you wipe that computer off on your "donations" and make sure she tells Disability (SSA) she received a gift over $75.00 - as is required by law. Figure in the software, too.

Aw, don't worry....the judge will make sure you and she reported this gift and software.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/22/2011, 8:14 am
Political :troll: Woody AKA "justcallmetommy" is having an absolute fit and meltdown over the kind remarks Indiana Gov Mitch Daniels made yesterday about Mayor McDermott. We look forward to exposing Woody's latest lies about the interview once we get the actual broadcast posted online. Laughing
cyclops :wave: Basketball
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/22/2011, 10:25 am
any multiple of $15.00 is probably a donation to the Steak Fry and any multiple of $150 is probably for the annual St. Pats day fundraiser. Not as mystical as they would like you to think
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/22/2011, 11:39 am
Artie60438 wrote:
Political :troll: Woody AKA "justcallmetommy" is having an absolute fit and meltdown

So what's new? lol!
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/22/2011, 12:47 pm
I know many people believe JCMT is a guy from Griffith, but rumor on the street is that he the same nutty professor who begged the Mayor to appoint him his campaign manager.

Rumor has it the same professor is being investigated for using school computers during work hours to post on different forums.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/22/2011, 1:37 pm
BigFan wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Political :troll: Woody AKA "justcallmetommy" is having an absolute fit and meltdown

So what's new? lol!
Yeah well when the leader of the Indiana Republican Party,Gov Mitch Daniels,starts complimenting the Mayor his fits rise to a whole new level. Look how fast he tried to start spinning it after I posted the review of the Mayor's show. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/22/2011, 1:41 pm
hammonite wrote:
I know many people believe JCMT is a guy from Griffith, but rumor on the street is that he the same nutty professor who begged the Mayor to appoint him his campaign manager.

Rumor has it the same professor is being investigated for using school computers during work hours to post on different forums.

I gotta go with Woody although he certainly could be in contact with the Prof. 1) He bought FT a new computer. OTOH,I wonder where that machine was purchased at. Hardware can often disappear at large entities like universities.
2) His posting style is different.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 6:14 am
They have now resorted to putting a home made video of some boarded up houses and some junk in an alley...after they ride through the mayors neighborhood. PITIFUL! It might actually have some worth if they would put a name or face to it. They still are trying to pass off the pavilion the RDA built as the Mayors project. I guess the theory is repeat it enough and someone will believe you. Look the sky is falling!!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 6:52 am
Oh YEAH?

I'd like to take a video of their personal homes, surrounding houses...boarded up.

Desperate, are they not.

Spin it anyway they want.

I get a kick out of how FT is still claiming the Code Dept. "doesn't follow the law in recording or keeping a daily log on what they do."

They should invite her in the office again and let her sit chained in a chair and throw all the files at her.

She doesn't know what the hell she is looking for, and spins it around.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 6:55 am
A pix of junk in the alley? Geezus, the garbage man didn't hit that alley that day? Oh, my.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 6:58 am
Like garbage trucks, inspectors can't be everywhere, everyday.

As far as boarded up houses, even new subdivisions have them out in Will County. 900 homes in foreclosure in Manhattan, IL where my bro lives.

Only thing is, this is across America. No community is immune.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 7:51 am
voter3 wrote:
They have now resorted to putting a home made video of some boarded up houses and some junk in an alley...after they ride through the mayors neighborhood. PITIFUL! It might actually have some worth if they would put a name or face to it. They still are trying to pass off the pavilion the RDA built as the Mayors project. I guess the theory is repeat it enough and someone will believe you. Look the sky is falling!!
If that's the best they can do they're in big trouble. I don't know of any elections being being influenced as a result of anonymous poorly made videos.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:34 pm 

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 8:23 am
Artie60438 wrote:
voter3 wrote:
If that's the best they can do they're in big trouble. I don't know of any elections being being influenced as a result of anonymous poorly made videos.

It would be nice to make a video in a few months highlighting those same boarded up homes. As soon as the bank buys them back an investor will begin rehabing the home. There are not nearly as many board ups in hammond as you'll see in Chicago, Gary, or East Chicago. That selective video was worse then the video fox used to make jay cutler look like a grade 1 a-hole.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 11:56 am
You say good periogies? Great DONUTS? NICE GUY.......No wonder. They fill all with "Cheeze-Whiz".

Teamwork Pictures, Images and Photos[b][i]
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 2:59 pm
Ya don't fluck with a lawyer..I mean that in a positive way.

Try yourself to learn the laws then come back to me with your arguments.

And, I am not a lawyer.

I do know about the gov't, I do know what Rudy and E.C is all about.

I have yet to hear you to compare McDermott to the, azzholes who pocked the money, made people deduct $35.00 a paycheck back in the '70s to contribute, or be out of a job, when they were not even involved in politics.

I will give you a name and names of all the people that stated to me they took money out of their checks...unvoluntarily....to support the sons-a-bitch, Pastick.

Why did it take so long?

The way my mom's friend, diagnosed with Parkinsons, who worked all her life and lived by the steel mills, told me a mandatory deduction of $35.00 back in the '70s was taken out of their paychecks.

If you objected, you were "fired". She had no choice raising three kids at the time. Her husband worked for steel mills, picking up lime from my dad's place.

She said he was so crooked, if you spoke up, you lost your job.

Did I get the mayor's name right? Not the one now, but the one indicted. Sidewalks for votes.

How awful that must have been living acros the smoking pipes, having pay taken away that was illegal.

Her last name was Tonagel. Her husband, Gordon Tonagel died from exposure driving the truck from the lime plant on Stony Island, to the steel mills.

Now my dad. Everyone I know that worked over on Stony Island off the harbor died. From the freaking crooked EPA and obligations to donate to the crooked a-hole living til he's almost dead...

Money buys the best health insurance.

Term limits.

Term limits.

Recall....

Fluck you politicians. My dad served in the WWII, led a responsible life, scrubbing his money, recycling, canning, cherry picking, gardens....ate healthy, and gets slammed for wanted or needing a sliding board to get from a bed to the wheelchair so he can come home.

Here's to Washington: :wvf: (and you uneducated assholes in politics.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 3:27 pm
Good video, Catchy Tunes and ....the campaign has started already!

Why not post a comment on what you think about them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBi0V9u45I4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWqBWToYiVY

JCMT, you not only did a piss-poor job on getting your video across, but made me laugh so hard.

The first video...you could have taken any damn house anywhere, No comments,

Second video, no captioning...and I laughed my ass off.

I can't believe anyone with a valid vendetta would produce a stupid, idiotic two-time, wasted video...and not caption it on the second one.

So did Free and you have a great "joy ride"?

You would have been better off showing off her "shack".

You know..."Responsible renters who rent from mama who doesn't and can't mow her own lawn, pick weeds, wash her windows or screens. Fluck the garbage...it's inside.

Take a video of that and get back to us.

Laughing my azz off. I just know it was you and FT/Lies. Who else has the time for "joy rides"?

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 3:30 pm
Video tape inside her "clean house" and get back to us.

Please remember to caption it to "capture the eldery that vote, that lost their hearing, and people like me who know "horse-s*** without salt".

Thanks for the laugh today. I never laughed so hard in my life.

Did you suck her toes yet? Now, that's a video I wanna see!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 3:33 pm
Even the inspectors can't touch her hazardous toes.

Houses are one thing...did you ever get around to making her take a shower each day and shave her underarms?

Now you wonder why we need that shitz to wash our hands where water isn't available.

She probably hasn't heard of it...it would be useful for her face if no shower...hand sanitizer.

Ain't got no teeth to brush, so introduce her to "MOUTH WASH".

Maybe she'll choke.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 3:40 pm
God, this belongs in my new topic, "THINGS" That Make ME Laugh....

I am still laughing so hard.

One video inside FT's house would surpass the normal, "throw your garbage in the alley, wait for truck" and boarded up houses.

I would board her house up with her inside.

You would have to go in with facial masks to inspect how filthy it is on the inside, and not necessarily on the outside.

Just going to the front door and seeing the dust-bunnies...UGH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 3:42 pm
By the way, why is it the "mayor's fault" if houses are boarded up, and garbage day isn't due?

How is he responsible for boarded up houses?

Every community is in default.

Nice video, try again.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 7:31 pm
Hammond has demoed more houses then Gary and E.C. combined possibly twice as many. Orders to Repair or demolish homes are going out on a daily basis. Its time consuming and overwhelming but it is paying off. For anyone who is really interested come to the next demo hearing in April and see what this hard work entails and the end results. I would bet that Woody the Professor FT Cathy tunes or the Skipper and Maryanne wont be there. Also a great opportunity to check the number of unregistered rental properties that are being brought into Board of Works to state their case for not registering, it can be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 8:25 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
voter3 wrote:

You know who is behind it. The Brunswick Witch and JCMT.

Remember FT missing or MIA from the board instead of doing her honework? Who do you think is behind those videos when THEIR board was absentee of the two "conivors"? JCMT was missing, too.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 9:03 pm
voter3 wrote:
Hammond has demoed more houses then Gary and E.C. combined possibly twice as many. Orders to Repair or demolish homes are going out on a daily basis. Its time consuming and overwhelming but it is paying off. For anyone who is really interested come to the next demo hearing in April and see what this hard work entails and the end results. I would bet that Woody the Professor FT Cathy tunes or the Skipper and Maryanne wont be there. Also a great opportunity to check the number of unregistered rental properties that are being brought into Board of Works to state their case for not registering, it can be entertaining.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sometime in the future I wish I could volunteer. After starting a home from scratch from 1950, I know what the inspectors expect.

I don't think I even need a course past their office to qualify. What color wires, what to do, and etc., to "Pass Inspection!"

I turn down off of 169th Street, see the Kathrin Apts. My God, the pillars are ready to collapse, even though their is no entry to the pillars supporting any porch.

I just wonder if a child may be "happenstance" playing outside, or someone innocently walking by. They are rotted.

The pillars support nothing. Except they are rotten to the core.

Someday soon they will collapse, but since they aren't supporting any outside balcony, well, I guess they are safe in their.

Point is, who owns them? Why are the owners collecting all that rent but allowing the outside to deteriorate?

Katherine Apts. You could not pay me to pay rent on that place just looking at the "support pillars" deteriorating.

Those people don't even have an "outside patio".

I bet they pay big bucks to an outsider of Hammond to live in a deteriorating building.

You people in Hammond have to get involved. Report shitz.

Don't drive by and say, "Well, it isn't my problem".

Report it....help the community.

The more you ignore, the more it deteriorates.

That affects and reflects the outside of the state or inside the state, negligence of landlords, sitting on their butts, collecting checks, and "Oh, well, no problem 'til the inspectors call.

I know someone personally who wears bling on his kneck, got rich off his gay bro who owned a hair dressing place that died.

He lives in LaGrange, told my childhood friend that I live in a "run down" neighborhood, while he collects rent on his brother's estate.

Excuse me? I don't live in LaGrange and I don't excuse you for marrying a rich woman and being an a-hole, living off your "gay" bro's house, with all the gold and bling...you want to tell me that his house was bullshit?

Why did you tell his cousin, my childhood friend, that "I've got the most wonderful tenants...they keep up with the house as if it "was their own".

Guess what...the house is in South Hammond, across 173rd Street, which in my opinion, is less than satisfactory in terms of comparison of who lives better or where.

So, point is, the outside landlords didn't necessarily purchase the homes to rent out. They inherited it, and since they live in "LA LA LAND", they should be socked with all the bling they wear laughing at Hammond.

Might be nice he has the right tenants, but I know one thing, Geno would kill him for kicking out his room mate that at least half-owned it.

It's greed. Pure GREED.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 9:12 pm
Excuse my missing punctuation. Most notably, missing "quote" punctuation.

I type so fast..not bragging, cuz it means shitz, but pardon my missing """""""" those guys! LOL sunny
"
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 10:31 pm
Maybe the videos are just a reflection of reality in Hammond in the McDermott era, and not sanctioned by a particular political candidate?

Ha,,,lol. You, FT, and JCMT disappear at the same time on the board for almost a week I think, or more.

You want Hammond residents to think you were "ill" while joyriding around your city taking insignificant snapshots of McDermott's street?

Who ya fooling?

Get serious on your lawsuit or we taxpayers will have one against you for frivolously filing one.

I'll have Marissa McDermott to examine this case as a "class action suit".

Meanwhile...keep on going, loosers.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/25/2011, 10:39 pm
All I have to say when I walk in, is: "I can't stand the lying bitch". (YOU FT and JCMT).

Money isn't an obeject to me when it comes to justice. I have my ex to balk back and explain.

He'a LOT LIKE McDERMOTT. YOU DON'T KNOW SHITZ ABOUT LAWS.

I bet they end up like brothers. Right is right; wrong is wrong,..and you can't fluck and spin the tooth you don't have "around".

I am certainly going to get involved in this case. I hate liars spinners, and people like you that think you are entitled to money for doing nothing,

A class-action suit sounds very perfect when it comes to shutting you and JCMT talking about everything, but "nothing".

When you go to court, if you don't have the money...you're wasting OUR money.

Time to show you the door.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 9:46 am
Woody? LOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 12:24 pm
Simon wrote:
Woody? LOL

Simon, I go with my gut and "intuitions".

Didn't you notice FT and JCMT disappeared from theotherboard.com for a week at least, before I left for MI?

We were all speculating if she was playing the MED card, and I tell you with my intuition, she and JCMT have had a round of rides making videos.

Why? Bitch can't read a menu but parked outside of the Parks Bldg. observing what was going on....and reports back to us. That was without binoculars.

Don't ever believe she is that sick. I'll show her what sick is, taking her up to see my father. Now that is what a sick person is....but, quite to the contrary, we all know her sickness is "IN THE HEAD AS IT IS FOR JCMT".

JCMT then goes on to announce someone "mailed" a copy of McDermott's Campaign pitch, after the "someone" "mailed to him copy of the links. Give me stupid break....posted links to analyzing and showing what they claimed were boarded up houses on Mayor McDermott's street and garbage in the alley where it belongs.

They both disappeared from the otherboard.com at exactly the same time frame. Who do you think did those videos?

JCMT aka, WOODY (fix that house up on that stupid street) and FT who owes toe sucking in lieu of a free computer. Talk about "viruses!"

I just love the fact that they try to fool the public into thinking s***.

Don't you smell shitz when it's not a skunk?

FT is losing her case, but will pursue the cause: She hates McDermott.

Suggest to me who didn't spend any money on corruption compared to E.C. and Gary?

McDermott invested in this city.

Problem is, the witch of Brunswick can't see pass a menu without a magnifying glass, plays the "I haven't been feeling good" card while JCMT was absent the same time. LOL. Are we stupid? NO. They are. Two peas in a pod.

I have no faith in any other mayor doing what McDermott has done to upgrade the city...even if he spends "X" amount on festivals...they'd bitch if he stopped them and complain that "there's nothing in Hammond to do".

Baseball fields? If you have a son or daughter, like I did, that is important to me. I had my kids in baseball, basketball, school plays, and whatever.

A coach took care of my son when his father wasn't available to inspire him while playing baseball at a tender age. He was a mentor, got the son's father involved, had the team over for after-the-game pool parties.

That's what's wrong with attudes of people saying so much money has been spent on baseball fields, etc.

Guess what? They don't turn into criminals like the parents that don't give a shitz or a ratz azz to take the time to get involved with their children's outside activities.

That's why on any given robbery or home invasion, you're likely to find a kid that dropped out of school, wasn't involved in sports with a parent or parents that didn't give a shitz or a ratz azz.

Ball fields are an investment and an alternative to allow kids to share with others, the interaction, the following in their "parent's footsteps" morale, esteem.

I CONFRONTED MY NEPHEW WHEN HE WAS IN HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN AN ELITE SUBURB:

My nephew said in his freshman year...now going to college next year..while discussing drug use in high school...

"Oh, they trade drugs, pass them everyday..."

Me: "Exactly what keeps you from being influenced by them?"

He: "AUNT J., I don't have time but for after school FOOTBALL, volleyball, BASKETBALL, hockey, soccer, homework...and that's what keeps me away from them. I HAVE TOO MUCH HOMEWORK."

I rest my case, right there.

He's on his way, with his hearing aid to a college in NY next fall.

Where they want the "rocket scientist" tuition free!

So, what's the excuse of being able to hear, and going out robbing houses at his age?

Parents.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 12:58 pm
And we ALL know JCMT is Woody Wilcox.

You have to be pretty stupid not to notice the "couple year's ago" when he pitched his "YOU-

TUBE" against the Code Enforcement, and carries that as his signature line ever since.

Hi Woody...do like the rest of us with rentals...follow the codes and the law! :wvf:

I'd like a live a video of FT's house...ya know, the cat hair, the dust-bunnies, the "I can't vacumn, I can't see, I have drop-foot, I can't be doing that shitz!"

Ya know...instead of applying for a caregiver to do those daily chores, she's out video taping with Woody.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 1:11 pm
Pity Code Enforcement if they entered without facial masks.
As far as Hacker...I reported his assinine bakery years ago to Chicago, not knowing what jurisdiction he fell under, or to this day if he was the owner back then. I lived in Hegewisch...I think I read that Hacker may not have been the owner at the time. Thing is...if you are up to code, what the hell are you objecting to?

It wasn't a "set-up" because I got very ill years ago in 2003 eating their food. I reported it to the Chicago Health Code guys, and if I am not mistaken, that owner left and Hacker took over.

I had periogies from there that an upstairs Polish guy in his eighties at the time, named, "Buddy" who patronied the place. Brought me the Peirogies, I got sicker than a dog, even though I cooked them in butter and oil for a long time. I never went there but once after, and the place wa closed up after that.

A businessman such as Hacker who must have taken over since then...I don't believe he is up to code. Otherwise, if you have nothing to hide, you wouldn't tell code enforcement to get the hell out.

I welcome Code Enforcement because I want to know if I am safe in this house or the rental.

I used to fear Code Enforcement. Now I look to them for advice.

You know what, FT? You made your bed...sleep in it. The glass is always half full, but in your world, "It's empty!" Keep sucking Woody's toes. Eventually you will die of "natural causes".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 1:22 pm
Nevermind....I get pissed off at the antics of these no good to society aholes.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 2:28 pm
voter3 wrote:

IMO, one of the reasons these "anonymous" idiots spend so much time bashing the Mayor is because code enforcement has come down hard on the slumlords and cost them money. I have met a few of these clowns over the years and they could care less how unsafe their cut-ups are or their impact on the neighborhood. Keep doing a good job,Kelly. Your work is keeping Hammond from becoming like EC or Gary. I commented on both of these videos. I like to see more people from Hammond express their displeasure over the way these jerks bash our city.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:35 pm 

UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 3:02 pm
Just to tell you how honest and willing they are to work with you, (Code Enforcement), I asked Kelly if I should put up aluminum siding on the garage.

The garage is well-kept, with a new roof, new garage door, but I wondered if I should have to do more than just paint the outside.

He said it was "fine" the way it was.

Next door, it is pitiful.

The moral of the story is...ask. They are your friends, even though most people are "scared" to approach code enforcement.

These guys are your friends...they want you to not worry. They don't "fine" you for asking questions,,,and they give you their truthful opinion.

It's pride in home ownership. Wanting to be safe, not just inside, but outside. I always consult them if I know I need a question answered.

Geez, they are human beings, not dictators!

I want to know what is safe for this house...and I know I can go to Code Enforcement...even my son's rental..one time the one pipe to the kitchen froze a year or two ago.

Who was out there jack-hammering, to get to the problem to help solve the problem on a holiday?

CODE ENFORCEMENT!

Last edited by UrRight on 1/26/2011, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 3:07 pm
UrRight wrote:
Just to tell you how honest and willing they are to work with you, (Code Enforcement), I asked Kelly if I should put up aluminum siding on the garage.

The garage is well-kept, with a new roof, new garage door, but I wondered if I should have to do more than just paint the outside.

He said it was "fine" the way it was.

Next door, it is pitiful.

The moral of the story is...ask. They are your friends, even though most people are "scared" to approach code enforcement.

These guys are friends...they want you to not worry. They don't "find" you for asking questions,,,and they give you their truthful opinion.

It's pride in home ownership. Wanting to be safe not just inside, but outside. I always consult them if I know I need a question answered.

Geez, we're human beings, not dictators!

I'm sure Kelly looks forward to your calls. It adds a little comic relief to dealing with sleazebag landlords all day!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 3:31 pm
I was correctng my post, meaning "They don't FINE you if you ask for their opinion, and find a violation.

They tell you what the code is, and you correct it. I needed advice. I did not "call in" cuz I can't hear. I walked in, and asked if one of the inspectors was available.

It just so happened to be Kelly...and what a great, nice guy he is. So open, gave his opinion. He knows where the rental is, where the house is that I crash into....and I know if I ever need to know something, I can walk in and ask any inspector anything.

As long as they are in their office. Otherwise, at this point, I haven't been in there for a couple years, but if I have a question, I email through "GO HAMMOND" the code enforcement department, and they email back.

That's how open they are.

But you can't tell idiot (JCMT or FT that!)...they are stupid. Do you think I want to die inside a house that isn't wired right?

Do you think my son wants a tenant to risk his life?

Over money?

What's a life worth?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 5:20 pm
sparks wrote:

IMO, one of the reasons these "anonymous" idiots spend so much time bashing the Mayor is because code enforcement has come down hard on the slumlords and cost them money. I have met a few of these clowns over the years and they could care less how unsafe their cut-ups are or their impact on the neighborhood.
Absolutely correct. Why do you think "Mike3775" all of a sudden became FT's best buddy? I'm not accusing him of being a slumlord but he's upset with the inspection fees.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 5:23 pm
And here I thought I was gonna see the FT/justcallmesybil toe sucking sex tape (staring Woody!). For them I guess it kinda is a sex tape, you know how bashing McDermott gets them both off.

Anyway, these videos are not recent, they were made some time ago. Notice, no snow, leaves on trees and bushes, and in one there's a guy in his driveway wearing shorts.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 6:06 pm
EXACTLY! Even without caption.

Smelled the s*** from here.

They don't use a "back-scratcher" to clean each other's azzes, do they?

Butt-germs!!!!! :hehehe:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 6:12 pm
freekey1 wrote:
And here I thought I was gonna see the FT/justcallmesybil toe sucking sex tape (staring Woody!). For them I guess it kinda is a sex tape, you know how bashing McDermott gets them both off.

Anyway, these videos are not recent, they were made some time ago.

Notice, no snow, leaves on trees and bushes, and in one there's a guy in his driveway wearing shorts.

Uh, uh, the "guy" in his driveway wearing shorts, may well have been "FT".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 6:15 pm
The video was a "stunt".

She would POSE for a "MEAL".

I take that back, for a "DEAL".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 1/26/2011, 6:33 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:

IMO, one of the reasons these "anonymous" idiots spend so much time bashing the Mayor is because code enforcement has come down hard on the slumlords and cost them money. I have met a few of these clowns over the years and they could care less how unsafe their cut-ups are or their impact on the neighborhood.
Absolutely correct. Why do you think "Mike3775" all of a sudden became FT's best buddy? I'm not accusing him of being a slumlord but he's upset with the inspection fees.

You know, I like Mike. But it never ceased to amaze me how he was and all of a sudden turned his sail boat around, 180 degrees...to become a sudden friend of a worthless idiot that won't have a place to live eventually.

To admire someone who rents, lives off mom's teets, and could very easily work from home using her education, skills and work history. I am no doubt, sure the Times would love employing her to "tip them off".

Instead, I'm disappointed that Mike got lurred. I really am. I have his personal email, but I will let the chips fall where they fall.

She lives on the dole, cuz she thinks she worked for it. I worked for it, got denied. I don't care. I just keep on going. I invested, I used my brain. I planned for my future.

That NUT-BRAIN feeds shitz to people dumb enough to believe anything she says.

How's tha lawsuit going, FT?

I always respected Mike and his business decisions, but this is one time I gotta say...

Love, Jeanie.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 1:55 pm
"realitybites" illustrated how clueless Hammond's lowest information voter "Tiger1" truly is:
Tiger1 wrote:
Quote:
HUMM.... 500 people in attendance. 200 freebee's. Statistically that would be ... 2/5 of the people in attendance were there gratis. I guess when you have 2/5 of the people there for free, that does make the numbers look better. GEE, remove the 2/5 out of the crowd, and you have a mediocre number. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"realitybites" took her to school with:
Quote:
Let me help you understand....200 tickets given to people who want to support and attend but cannot afford...YOU UNDERSTAND THIS DON'T YOU TIGER?? the other 300+ who very eagerly paid for the fundraiser....500+ is a mediocre number?? what other candidate even came close? da Mayor has already proven himself to be a VERY successful fundraiser! :smt006
The owner of the small Mom & Pop bakery that has no platform or any ideas that make sense had about 30 cars parked in the lot during his fundraiser. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 2:39 pm
Go visit www.theheraldnews.com. See the crime out there...homes in and on pre-foreclosure.

Wrong on the number but 90 homes foreclosed in a brand new subdivision where my bro is putting his up for sale just for what is left on his mortgage cuz he wants the hell out of Illinois. And all those thought buying play sets, every available toy for their spoiled kids thought the money would never run out. Where did they go?

Renting or mama's.

They did not board them up in the neighborhood as I thought they would or did. Left with pipes freezing...or furnace, copper, etc removed. Most were union guys with wives working ending up in divorce, and one was a jewelry sales girl selling a pair of shorts for a buck with a 75.00 price tag attached...never worn at a garage sale she had summer before last. I bought them.

She is in pre-foreclosure as of now..after getting married in tropical island in Mexico last fall, flying
relatives out to attend then later taking a honeymoon in Italy. Thought she had the life....I'll have to donate her shorts back this summer.

At the beginning some investor built a small strip mall that should harbor at least eight business.

Three occupied. One left. All that is left is a CD liqour store who doubled his prices and a
dentist.
The computer fixer left. They had a referendom on the ballot asking to ove a library there. No was the aswer dro voters. Why ..... A library does not bring in revenue. The folks won.

Moral of the story is...Many vacant industrial parks sit et, to.

China is the answer for future graduates. Chinese language to do business with China. Our kids don't even know proper English.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/10/2011, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : God blessed touch screen...give' me time.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 2:49 pm
Reposting because UrRight posted some off topic rant that has nothing to do with this subject. Please stop doing that UR!!!

Artie60438 wrote:
"realitybites" illustrated how clueless Hammond's lowest information voter "Tiger1" truly is:
Tiger1 wrote:
Quote:
HUMM.... 500 people in attendance. 200 freebee's. Statistically that would be ... 2/5 of the people in attendance were there gratis. I guess when you have 2/5 of the people there for free, that does make the numbers look better. GEE, remove the 2/5 out of the crowd, and you have a mediocre number. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"realitybites" took her to school with:
Quote:
Let me help you understand....200 tickets given to people who want to support and attend but cannot afford...YOU UNDERSTAND THIS DON'T YOU TIGER?? the other 300+ who very eagerly paid for the fundraiser....500+ is a mediocre number?? what other candidate even came close? da Mayor has already proven himself to be a VERY successful fundraiser! :smt006
The owner of the small Mom & Pop bakery that has no platform or any ideas that make sense had about 30 cars parked in the lot during his fundraiser. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 2:58 pm
Sorry bud..administrator will fix that. Trying to get used to this new pc of shitz.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 3:01 pm
Where am I? I hate to use the medical card but I did slip on the ice, got a lump sized golf ball on my head and think I cracked my shoulder bone...but I am waiting Another day to see if I still wake up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 3:03 pm
Never read anything about the donut boy. My son can vote...I will eventually if I wake up tomorrow then I know I am in good shape. Survival mode.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 4:04 pm
Hey Tommy....You know how most people agreed that Chicago did a worse job then Hammond during the blizzard. Guess What Question City passes blizzard test Residents overwhelmingly refuse to find fault — even about Lake Shore Drive

My guess is that if a poll was taken in Hammond the favorable numbers would be at least the same as Chicago or likely higher. You lose again! :dyno: lol! :thanks:
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/10/2011, 5:37 pm
Thats not fair they didnt poll Preahers listeners. Poor JCMT cant even get a base hit.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/11/2011, 9:55 am
Just curious...living in Griffith, how many rentals does JCMT own in Hammond?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/11/2011, 10:03 am
I started my own online radio show called, JG69, via web-cam mocking my daughter's fiends in Hollywood, giving job, love advice.

With the help with her friend from B96 based in Chicago....I am having a riot through SKYPE.

I give straight out answers to celebrities that are friends of hers,. And it is spreading. I think I am a
Mama to some, since I mince no words.

Last edited by UrRight on 2/11/2011, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/11/2011, 10:06 am
I think I have better ratings on SKYPE than Preacher has on WJOB. Oh, is he still there?
Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 pm 

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 8:30 am
Since I was not around when tob had a little credibility, i am only commenting on what a friend of a friend told me. They say that jcmt is the old purdue poster. What yous think?
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 9:10 am
It wouldn't surprise me a bit, but that is a lot of hatred to carry for that long.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 9:44 am
You know what is weird? I was just thinking the same thing yesterday what hammonite just posted on.

I was going to ask if JCMT is Woody Wilcox, or that professor, Einstein.

Who is that professor and what is he about? Only know what I read here and there, but don't understand who or what he is or does.

My gut tells me JCMT is Woody, the guy who went on You-Tube.

Only because Woody has rentals, screamed about the Code guys "picking" on him, and until this very day, JCMT still comes around crabbing about Code Enforcement. Claims they are sent out on purpose per the mayor's orders.

Which is a crock of crap.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 9:47 am
jcmt is maurice there is no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 9:50 am
the oracle wrote:
jcmt is maurice there is no doubt about it.

Well, who is he, why do they bring him up? What is it about him? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 9:51 am
That makes sense why he'd send a computer to Free.

Was it stolen from Purdue? LOL
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 10:04 am
I thought the same thing UR. It makes sense that its the nutty prof. It's obvious he intentionally mispells words to appear he is unintelligent, appear he is woody Wink Does he still teach at PUC? Id love to join his class and call out all his bs. A client of mine took his class. Said he was always speaking ill of McD, but that the nutty prof was obviously FOS.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 11:26 am
UrRight wrote:
That makes sense why he'd send a computer to Free.

Was it stolen from Purdue? LOL
Who knows? I will tell you this. It's extremely difficult to keep track of office supplies or equipment in large corporations. I would guess that would hold especially true for a University that is spread out over many buildings and departments.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 6:48 pm
While having dinner in Munster the other night i overheard a conversation between what appeared to be a husband and wife. The husband works at a local university, didn't hear a name. One can only assume, but it sounded like a certain professor may very well be without a job shortly. No name was mentioned, only that he was jewish. From what i could hear, it sounds like his computer is being looked at to see if he is posting on message boards during work hours. Big news coming soon.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/19/2011, 10:58 pm
now that would be funny.

as i understand it theres a whole lot known about him (jcmt) that isnt really public which believe it or not is far worse then his postings....now he has tenure which means actually getting rid of him is a huge issue for purdue and is why hes stil lthere. but they could transfer him which im sure would annoy the heck out of him.

but if ya go to his old blog site he has several links there...different things like twitter or what have you. if ya go back over the various sites you will find he posts the exact things jcmt posts on those other links within a couple of days of it showing up on the other board.

the odds of it being a coincidence are beyond the odds of hitting say 3 powerball jackpots in a row.

he may hate the mayor or whatever, but i dont think that could be the only reason for the posts...as will no doubt be his claim if ever called to answer for it to by the university. hes concocted some sort of sociological experiment which im sure hell write a paper on and thus atribute all his rable rousing to actually being a part of his work at the university.

Back to top Go down
paul87920

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/20/2011, 12:18 pm
hammonite wrote:
While having dinner in Munster the other night i overheard a conversation between what appeared to be a husband and wife. The husband works at a local university, didn't hear a name. One can only assume, but it sounded like a certain professor may very well be without a job shortly. No name was mentioned, only that he was jewish. From what i could hear, it sounds like his computer is being looked at to see if he is posting on message boards during work hours. Big news coming soon.

You should know that from past experience, if they do try to fire him, and he does see this post, then he's going to try to use the fact that his Judaism was brought up as leverage. Nobody wants a discrimination suit.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/20/2011, 12:51 pm
Just repeating what i heard over dinner. Doesn't seem like discrimination to me.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/20/2011, 5:03 pm
Well, truthfully, underneath I BELIEVE, JCMT's posting(s), I once clicked on link that led me to a "Professor Einsteing" board/message.

Has been quite awhile. I remember reading the whole thing, and wondering at the end, "What's he saying"?

It was a lengthy article, bashing Hammond, but made no sense to me..so I just closed it up, thinking, whomever wrote that, "writes like me"!

LOL - laughing at myself, because I can type a lot of nonsense, trying to make a point, and never achieving the point.

I'm going to put more thought into what I want to convey before I post a comment. I have a terrible habit, even when texting people, missing letters and punctuation...different strokes on different key boards.

But that isn't a good excuse.

Bottom line, what Oracle posted and Paule followed up on...that makes a lot of sense.

P.S. - Do you all remember when "Expresso66" kept talking to himself on the 2nd board, and hardly anyone answered but Free, Big White Guy and myself?

It was after that, ft told me she met "Expresso66" at a library, described him as a NERD.

I laughed so hard, because in my eyes, I didn't think anyone could be so stupid to portray themselves as a Spaniard, Hispanic, etc...using stupid econs, etc.

She suggested I email and meet him myself.

The only reason I didn't was because, I didn't think I would be meeting a real, "Exprasso,, Expresso". I felt he wasn't really telling me everything about him, but now, looking back..I wonder if it really was Einstein and kept the board alive by portraying himself as someone else to get a "reaction"...then since she "MET" him, I can only think it must have been Maurice that bought her the computer to support his "twisted" views on Hammond/politics, etc., that made no sense to me.

Just speculating. Seems the chips fall more together with this thinking, than the other person, "Woody Wilcox".

Paul, what "discrimination suit"? They, being "obsessed", willing to give up their lives to prove unproven points?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/22/2011, 2:11 pm
In a desperate attempt to keep weaving his lies,JCMT,is now resorting to posting the departed one's emails regarding the lawsuit that was going nowhere. As someone who followed that case closely I got a particular chuckles as to the dates,all of which were from Sept & October. I don't expect to see any from December on since that was when the case started to fall apart.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/22/2011, 3:55 pm
the interesting thing to me is the last letter. by the gist of it appears marsha had no interest in actually pursuing her stated case and instead intended under oath to perform a witchhunt on the mayor asking him about ed krusa river park cabela's and a whole bunch of completly unrelated issues.

kind of funny but the space cowboy pretty much proved the defenses case by posting that letter...not that i think the case will go any further at this point..but its interesting.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/22/2011, 7:07 pm
the oracle wrote:
the interesting thing to me is the last letter. by the gist of it appears marsha had no interest in actually pursuing her stated case and instead intended under oath to perform a witchhunt on the mayor asking him about ed krusa river park cabela's and a whole bunch of completely unrelated issues.
I was stunned when I read that. Nothing to do with any of her complaints,just a fishing expedition. Probably watched way too many episodes of Perry Mason.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 5:04 pm
After I read it, I wondered what type of point he was trying to make.

Nothing new that she hadn't already stated on past postings.

Actually, I thought it proved nothing because of the dates.

It's a worthless thread.

One question, though...what does happen to the case?

Has it been dropped?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 7:19 pm
I find it interesting he is trying to capitalize on her death. Who really knows if she wrote anything he is posting?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 7:44 pm
UrRight wrote:
After I read it, I wondered what type of point he was trying to make.

Nothing new that she hadn't already stated on past postings.

Actually, I thought it proved nothing because of the dates.

It's a worthless thread.
Like all the rest he starts
Quote:

Has it been dropped?
Eventually it has to.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 7:47 pm
BigFan wrote:
I find it interesting he is trying to capitalize on her death. Who really knows if she wrote anything he is posting?
It's like reading the diary of a madwoman. JCMT is just as crazy as she was.
Back to top Go down

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 pm 

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12 Next
freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 7:54 pm
UrRight wrote:

Has it been dropped?

It probably will be dropped soon unless her family wishes to continue it which is doubtful.
She was her main witness.

BigFan wrote:

You're right, are they real? Nobody knows. JCMT is only whoring a dead womans memory proving that he's a bigger slime ball than most thought.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 8:06 pm
I found it really distasteful. I don't think he served her an ounce of justice.

In fact, I think she'd be peeved he exposed her ignorance after she's gone.

Stupid to even bring it up because we've been hearing the same old thing she already brought up.

It's over.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/23/2011, 8:33 pm
UrRight wrote:
I found it really distasteful. I don't think he served her an ounce of justice.

In fact, I think she'd be peeved he exposed her ignorance after she's gone.
It's clear that he was using her the whole time and is continuing to do so. The only mystery left is which one was crazier.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/24/2011, 4:18 am
it gets sadder and sadder with each missive he posts. but i agree she was nothing but a tool for him to try to get at the mayor. the letters do validate everything i had thought though.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/24/2011, 7:12 am
What point is there, when she openly posted everything she pm'd him about?

Lastly, most is just garbled, meaningless, "superstitious" thoughts.

Free was afraid of her own shadow.

Why does he keep saying, "LUGS" thrown at her window? If there was a lug, keep it at ONE lug.

Followed by her stating she "heard a sound like someone was trying to get through a window, 7 ft. high from the ground. Now, why didn't she mention that part...and if it really happened, the most common sense thing for anyone, would be to dial 911. So, I think she preyed on JCMT a little over-the-edge. It doesn't make sense not calling 911. All crap.

It's all stupid, anyway, to be bringing up garbage she already posted in threads over the years.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/27/2011, 9:20 am
Yeah, look what a fool he is trying to link her death to fear of HFD. I hope he realizes she chose to not leave the house and locked the door on the tenants who begged her to leave.

A normal person leaves right away and then calls 911. She would be alive today if she did not have fear of her own shadow.

She trusted no one, not even her own mom who she claimed beT her up all the time while she was a child..she even pointed to the front west side bldgg.where her mom beat her up. So, I can believe she was raised to think people would betray her, cuz her mom did it to her. I am not making this up...I am not lying. So u can throw tout that rosy notion that she and her mom were so close, per Tiger. FT. Was afraid of her own mom.

Anyway, there could have been ten fire engines there. She made a stubborn decision of "her way or the highway". She got both.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 2/27/2011, 8:04 pm
Had a interesting call today from a friend who has a friend that believes JCMT is a slumlord from Webb St. in Hammond. Didn't know the name but according to my friend JCMT has contacted one of the Mayoral candidates wanting him to slander the current Mayor with the same allegations he posts on tob. Seems JCMT is a non licensed contractor operating an illegal business out of his home. More to come.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/7/2011, 3:56 pm
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice, that since a court ruled last week that Message Boards must reveal posters identities when asked, that Just Call Me Chickenshit/ Maurice and most of the other posters OTOB have went into hiding ?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/7/2011, 5:44 pm
He certainly has stopped posting as often as he did. That could just be a result of his sidekick no longer around to help him troll. How about the trolls on the Times site? There haven't really been a whole lot of articles on Hammond since that article appeared so it might be hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/8/2011, 7:14 am
Both boards have gotten more interesting - not so centered on Hammond.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/8/2011, 7:19 am
Well Karen, you know Hammond is the 5th largest city in the state don't you? Largest city in this region? Wink
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/8/2011, 7:57 am
Mailman wrote:
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice, that since a court ruled last week that Message Boards must reveal posters identities when asked, that Just Call Me Chickenshit/ Maurice and most of the other posters OTOB have went into hiding ?

They're busy deleting old posts.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/8/2011, 8:09 am
For a while there, it seemed like Hammond was the only city! Heck, I know more about their politics than I do Valpo's (at least from comments).
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/8/2011, 3:38 pm
Well, what can I say? I'm not dead yet..so I can defend myself. FT posted my real name. Do I care? Heck, no! Just don't call me by my first name, and we will all get along.

My new screen name, in honor of Dwight Taylor, Community Activist on welfare, is now being reflected as UrInsane in Gary, IN. He is expecting a bronze plaque. Cough it up from theotherboard.com.

I never laughed so hard in my life. You know why? I do/did insane things all my life.

My dad has no hair from chemo, was so sleepy from radiation. With all the kids up there and grandkids, including my daughter who flew in from California..I get annoyed posing for continuous family pics. Mom tried waking him up for pill taking. He wouldn't wake up. After sitting there thinking I am in a funeral home, I woke him up, sprung him out of bed, wheeled him to the dinner table, flung my hair over his bald, peach-fussed head, swollen with steroids-face...and made him look like Elvis. He laughed like heck even so sick. Cameras went off. Then I pretended I was chocking him.

Point is...do whatever you can do to and be yourself. Do not sit around afraid of being who you are.

A miracle would only change the course, but I refuse to bow down to being anyone else but who I am.

If that is insane...thank you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/8/2011, 6:26 pm
UrRight wrote:
Well, what can I say? I'm not dead yet..so I can defend myself. FT posted my real name. Do I care? Heck, no! Just don't call me by my first name, and we will all get along.

My new screen name, in honor of Dwight Taylor, Community Activist on welfare, is now being reflected as UrInsane in Gary, IN. He is expecting a bronze plaque. Cough it up from theotherboard.com.

I never laughed so hard in my life.
Think of it this way,UR. You're living rent free in their empty little heads and they can't do a damn thing about it lol!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/9/2011, 1:27 pm
They have the guilty conscious. I don't. They all bashed her on the original board. I carry no guilt. I didn't tell you all I smelled perfume instead of a skunk.

They are guilty and they have to live with their guilt. At least I told FT to her face..they waited until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/9/2011, 7:36 pm
other board is down? hmmmmm maybe jcmt had them pull the plug lol. wonder if anyone asked for his info

anyone want to bet his email was a puc domain?
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/10/2011, 6:23 am
yeah I noticed that it was down. Who will lead the cry that McMafia or the basement boys or whatever they call sane people these day, is responsible for it affraid
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/10/2011, 9:29 pm
Hey! Idiots OTOB! Including mattlap, bert, tiger, Maurice, and the such. The foreclosure issue is not mcdermotts fault! His administration has done much to limit the impact the housing / economic crisis on hammond. NSP, legal aid, homebound, and college bound have all help stem the effects of foreclosure. Great economic development department, incentive packages, facade rebate, among others have kept store fronts operational. I'm tired of the tired argument that mcdermott does nothing!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/11/2011, 6:20 am
BigFan wrote:
Hey! Idiots OTOB! Including mattlap, bert, tiger, Maurice, and the such. The foreclosure issue is not mcdermotts fault! His administration has done much to limit the impact the housing / economic crisis on hammond. NSP, legal aid, homebound, and college bound have all help stem the effects of foreclosure. Great economic development department, incentive packages, facade rebate, among others have kept store fronts operational. I'm tired of the tired argument that mcdermott does nothing!

"Mattlap" was totally clueless about the collapse of the housing market so he needs to blame someone else. I remember warning him about the impending recession and the financial collapse that was going to follow but he kept ignoring it right up till the end. Several months ago he claimed the "stock market is fixed". That's the sign of someone who took a severe beating but refuses to accept the responsibility that his own poor decisions are what led to his downfall.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm 

Let Freedom Reign! :: Indiana/Illinois :: Hammond Share | .Actions

Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12 Next
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/11/2011, 7:58 am
Artie60438 wrote:
BigFan wrote:

"Mattlap" was totally clueless about the collapse of the housing market so he needs to blame someone else. I remember warning him about the impending recession and the financial collapse that was going to follow but he kept ignoring it right up till the end. Several months ago he claimed the "stock market is fixed". That's the sign of someone who took a severe beating but refuses to accept the responsibility that his own poor decisions are what led to his downfall.

As a republican, I'm not sure what more mattlap wanted mcdermott to do. I saw he said he is facing foreclosure. That does make sense he is blaming all of his financial issues on other people instead of looking at himself real hard in the mirror. Once the SSD kicks in, we may have another clueless grifter on our hands, if we don't already.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/11/2011, 9:17 pm
Our boy is certainly on a roll. He's been :beathorse: about a state audit since 8AM today. 10 replies,8 are his. The only bites came from team Hammond tool & stooge "Tiger" who added nothing of substance and "Neometric" who questioned why he was still posting stuff from 7 yrs ago. :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/12/2011, 5:53 pm
whT the he'll is going on administrTor. My posts get removed before, now cn not post. If you do not want me here speak openly about it. My post under JCMT got deleted. Just now typing and defending Mattlapp and it disappeared. Got a beef...tell me. I will leave!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/12/2011, 5:54 pm
PUT it out in the open. NO PMs.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/12/2011, 7:20 pm
Defending lapp dog? From who? Tpain gave him a lashing OTOB.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/13/2011, 1:09 pm
BigFan wrote:
Defending lapp dog? From who? Tpain gave him a lashing OTOB.

No, I was peeved that OTOB, others were pointing out how it is so and so's fault for not only the can't say who here...but other things, pointing at different officials or departments...guess I focused on the name rather than those different other administrative names and departments of McDermott's administration they were blaming.

See, they recanted on that email from the baker's wife, etc. Guess I didn't get my points straight. just sick of them blaming, the FF for some stuff.

Most of the stupid allegations centered around some thread and responses on the thread from Mattlapp.

Mattlapp didn't make false accusations. I was reacting to other posters' BS.

I was trying to state the facts from various posters....especially Hammonite.

But, Xmpt made it clear with just one line.
Didn't think it was outside the Hammond here, cuz it was based on a Hammond thread on the other bullshit board.

Last edited by UrRight on 3/13/2011, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/13/2011, 1:23 pm
AND, even though it got relocated...Happy Jack was bent on hell making fun of a misspelled word, that I immediately corrected in a following post.

I can't not get to the bottom portion on pre-view to correct mistakes.

Am also not used to typing on a touch screen with two fingers instead of ten.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/13/2011, 1:44 pm
UrRight wrote:
AND, even though it got relocated...Happy Jack was bent on hell making fun of a misspelled word, that I immediately corrected in a following post.
Oh No! Shocked The dreaded spelling police affraid
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/14/2011, 11:00 am
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Oh No! Shocked The dreaded spelling police affraid

Yeah, I have an inferior complex after they called me "illiterate".

Did I spell that right with two fingers, instead of ten and without the sound of clicking keys? Wink
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/16/2011, 11:38 am
OH, JCMT, just when I suspected you were pursuing that "FBI" case.

Only to come up with an Aaron McDermott serving as an assistant Liquor Commissioner to the mayor.

Dig deeper.

Give us some real diggs, honey.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/16/2011, 1:58 pm
Where is that FBI report..ya know, like the footprints that never ever existed.

Where are your reliable sources?

7 years, Tommy...how many more?

Sure is funny you call on outside sources, but you are the idiot that makes up some line about foot prints in the snow! ....That didn't not have a dang thing to do with your "suspicions".

How is that Federal investigation going on, since you called for some agency to recluse themselves, yet carry on with false allegations? Why would you tip off the public if you really had a case?

Oh, still having brunch with your informers?

Did you open the video up yet? What is taking so long? I would have ran it to office Max/DEPOT!!!!!!

Where is it?

Where is the FBI report? Still waiting.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/17/2011, 12:10 pm
HEY, JACK, I'm still waiting for JCMT's "CONSPIRACY THEORY REPORT" from the FBI.

What's up with that?????
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/17/2011, 4:01 pm
UrRight wrote:
HEY, JACK, I'm still waiting for JCMT's "CONSPIRACY THEORY REPORT" from the FBI.

What's up with that?????

Why are you asking me?
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/17/2011, 4:41 pm
happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

What's up with that?????

Why are you asking me?

Good question...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/17/2011, 7:10 pm
happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

What's up with that?????

Why are you asking me?

Cuz you can ask JUST CALL ME TOUGH-AZZ. I've been banned, and since you were waiting for Artie's report,I thought you could relate to JCMT-A that I am awaiting his FBI report.

Works both ways.

Nothing against you, personally.

Just sayin'......
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/23/2011, 10:53 am
From todays article regarding Manny Montalvo's personal assets being frozen by the AG:

Quote:
The action is based on a 2009 state law that allows the State Board of Accounts to provide early notice of possible local government misappropriation so the attorney general can intervene and take legal action to prevent funds from being dissipated while a final audit is ongoing.

So why has the AG let McDermott slide for years now on the supposed theft of public funds JCMT keeps referring to? Maybe JCMT is FOS! Keep carrying that bucket water boy! jocolor

Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 3/24/2011, 10:21 pm
fyi the idiot just gave himself up as pattiknowsthetruth and lubu on the times comments section., how do i know? he likes to copy and paste the comments from the times otob. well in the pasted section it shows up like this (bold for emphasis)

lubu said on: March 24, 2011, 5:54 pm
Good grief! Weiser sounds embarrassed in defending the election boards decision. The law is gray?...in Lake county, I guess. So a judge can be elected as a partisan, and still be able to be impartial, but a school board member is tainted if they engage in politics, even independent of their school board actions? Do you also have to give up your religous affiliation if you're on a school board? Why your religion may "taint" your actions. Why are dems contesting the republican primary anyway?
Quote Comment Report Abuse Admin
Delete CommentFeature CommentAdd Moderators Note

lubu said on: March 24, 2011, 7:06 pm
From an earilier story..."The board's Democratic attorney, Jim Wieser, said that while no state law prevents Janiec from seeking office, a commission member said it was "undesirable" for candidates to seek partisan office while holding a nonpartisan seat." So already, the board's legal counsel has stated that there is no legal reason to remove Janiec from the ballot, and a PROXY commissioner has stated their FEELINGS about the "undesirableness" of Janiec running. You don't need to be Solomon to decide this case.
Finish the though P90...KEEP HIS #### OFF THE BALLOT...TO KEEP MY #### OFF THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE

hes patti knows the truth because the last sentence of the comment was edited off by lubu for spacial purposes i guess in the comment section.

hes lubu because the delete post option appears in the first copy he posted otob. the only way hed have seen delete comment option on his screen was if he was the one that made the comment in the first place

so it seems maurice has been busier then some of us thought of late lol
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/13/2011, 10:46 pm
JCMT continues to unravel....
justcallmetommy wrote:
Quote:
Looks like the McDermott administration has taken punititive action against latino's. Where is their cultural sensitivity.

Mattlap wrote:
Quote:
I thought Andrade was McDermott's plant? Please explain to me how arresting someone that refused to get out of the way of a squad car being a lack of cultural sensitivity?

Quote:
Your posts are growing more ignorant and stupid by the day.

It's the mark of someone who's desperate and sees the writing on the wall. The nonsense he posts only helps the Mayor.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/14/2011, 8:11 am
His lies sounds more and more of premeske now that the clever creator of abm is on wjob. The nabobs use abm as a platform. They won't win a majority vote with that platform. If you tell most of the hammond residents I know abm, they would slam the door in your face. Or, they would debate jcmpremeske and his bs accusations. Hey premeske, just because you speak monotone consistently does not make you mature. Quit claiming our mayor is not mature. You're the one playing games running as a D, talking trash on the radio, posting on message boards all day! You must be crazy if you think the citizens will give up Hammonds progress for a message board troll that thinks the acronym abm will get him elected.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/14/2011, 11:59 am
The imbecile's latest tactic is editing quotes of posters to make it appear they said something different. It's used by the lowest forms of Internet trolls that can't win an honest debate.

ABM=Always Blame McDermott no matter what. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 pm 

Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12 Next
Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/14/2011, 12:52 pm
Actually, I believe it's Anyone But McDermott.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/14/2011, 2:24 pm
Robin Banks wrote:

Yes,and that's code for ABM=Always Blame McDermott no matter if the truth says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/14/2011, 5:02 pm
ah yes. ever since wes miller first opened his first self motivation book the always blame mcdermott movement has been evolving.

abm has its roots in the team schammond movement. the first incarnation was atc (always take credit) thats when the likes of big jim, shooter and old country wes (does this sound like a bad hee haw episode or what?) went around taking credit for anything they thought was remotely good occurred. mayor and council approved first tax caps anywhere...they took credit. school board didnt get to build new high school..they took credit. tax rebates for srs? team schammond was there to pat themselves on the back.

this tactic worked nicely, as far as convincing the uninformed team schammond was on their side. but after a couple of very public losses (health dept) janiecs 4th defeat running for office, explaining jim sheehan was a real candidate etc....the movement evolved from taking credit for everything good that the mayor does...to instead blaming him for everything that goes wrong. it rained during fest of lakes? well the mayor scheduled it didnt he? oil prices are going up...because tom mcdermott is secretly a saudi prince. etc...

but thats not all. when something seems good...the team schammond folks like to resort to "acc" always claim corruption is behind whatever is good. cabelas for example, college bound, more cops on the street, no matter how good or succesfull the project...it is bad because well...mcdermott had a hand in creating it.

so now it if finally bottoming out. they are reordering words of peoples post. and otherwise just completly making stuff up. its no surprise. as its what many of us have expected would happen all along.

the good news is this group is just one ballot box ass whipping from going away...for a good long time.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/16/2011, 9:21 pm
What happened to Prado? His storefront is gone on 173rd & Columbia...hi guys!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/17/2011, 5:52 am
Prado said the only reason he got in was at the request of Janiec. It's not Prados fault. Janiec was trying to pull votes from Hacker.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/25/2011, 6:55 pm
Best and one of the only replies to the idiot in chief JCMT today:
Quote:
karent
Post subject: Re: Political Posting while working @ your city job?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Don't you ever get tired of talking to yourself
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/25/2011, 8:54 pm
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10275

Try again, JCMT....FT bringing up stuff that she thought YEARS ago.

Try to come up with something original. LOL

Results of three posters voting:

One said Yes!!! Yes, YES!!

Two said "Discharged!"

Try again. Three whole people responded. WOW!

...and your question was? Warlocks typing on city computers, even when you admitted it was "after hours" even pointing fingers at "Little Debbie" who begs you to serve her with court papers when she told you TWICE she doesn't work for the city.

Try again.

Do me a favor, though...who's footprints in the snow, besides the FEDS were outside the window of your legendary friend...????
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/25/2011, 9:06 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote:
karent

Which, after reading all those running against McDermott, made me laugh. A bunch of unqualified nuts.

Can someone explain to me why Janiec's face is all red and his neck is white? He certainly wasn't in the sun.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/25/2011, 9:10 pm
John wrote:
Prado said the only reason he got in was at the request of Janiec. It's not Prados fault. Janiec was trying to pull votes from Hacker.

Prado should have stood on his own two feet and told Janiec he wasn't gonns play "politics".

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/25/2011, 9:12 pm
Robin Banks wrote:

You want to live with that? What if the 19 year old who can't write proper English or spell it, are you willing to vote for that scum?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/27/2011, 3:48 pm
I know, I know, not suppose to quote...,but this really made me laugh.

JCMT doesn't reveal who sent the emails, but I can tell you without telling you. You can assume, as I assume:

JCMT says:

Again I got this in an email:

4). Love Thine Enemy-- An honorable politician is a reare thing indeed: but a sure sign of a looser is one who shows disdain and disrespect for his opponent, and this is one area where Mayor Thoams McDermott Jr stands head and shoulders abouve the competition. The vindicitive and hostile manner which he readily displays towards his adversaries infects the entire political cultre of the city.

Nowhere is this more obvious than in the Mayor's rancorous treatment of Councilman Bob Markovich who, despite his rahter headstrong style continually attempts to hold the Mayor, his staff and the rest of Council accoutnable to state and local laws, which the rest of the gang routinely ignores. For this Markovich has eared the utter contempt of the myaor. Hizzoner fequently shows up at council hearings and conducts himself like a street corner punk when addressing Markovich, which totally cheapens and degrades both himself and the office. No wonder hizzoner is stalling the deal that wouldonce again make live, unedited tv broadcast of the council meetings available to the public.

Here aare three expamles of the heavy handed way the Mayor uses his iron grip on Hammond's government to controll decisions and intimidate the members of the City Council who dare to challenge him:

a) During the critical 2011 City Budget hearings the Mayor refused to allow Councilman Markovich to question department heads about their cruicial input on the budget. A heated arguement ensued, with the Mayor again displaying all of the eloquence and dignity of a gangland thugh (the exchange was reported in the Times, September 29th, 2010).

JCMT: You didn't even have to reveal who the pigeon was that dropped the bomb up there.
Why, it's the teen-butt of a gangster brunt that can't even spell! What a whack-job you are thinking this kid isn't fooling us, much less, YOU! You are stupid is, as stupid does.

He's uneducated. Got that??????

He's the nineteen year old with a fifth grade reading/spelling bee knowledge. But, all that aside, you'd settle for him, wouldn't YOU?

Anyone but McDermott, right? You are dumber than he is.

Normally and positively YOU ALWAYS name the "sender". We didn't need the obvious, this time.

Last edited by UrRight on 4/27/2011, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/27/2011, 3:55 pm
I meant you are dumber than the 19 year old that sent you the email. Miss or hit a few, different keyboard and two left fingers in a splint...at least I pointed out the most obvious.

The KID that sent you 4 different emails sounds exactly, writes exactly like the nineteen year old who is unqualified but needs campaign money to keep daddy hopping on his toys.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/27/2011, 3:57 pm
And... Shut the FLUCK UP. Chuckie....the DOLL KILLER.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/27/2011, 4:12 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote:
karent

Why's Janiec's face all red...anyone know? High blood pressure that doesn't affect the neck?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/28/2011, 12:02 am
UrRight wrote:

Why's Janiec's face all red...anyone know? High blood pressure that doesn't affect the neck?

Maybe he's been watching "Mattlap" make a complete fool and jackass out of JCMT's idiotic rants cheers cyclops :wave:
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/28/2011, 8:29 pm
I got an email from a friend who noticed JCMC at Mayors Night Out yesterday. Apparently he was video taping the Mayor as he answered questions being asked by a couple of JCMC'S plants in the audience.

JCMC was seen handing questions to a lady in the crowd regarding the budget. The Controller blew her false accusations right out of the water. She was so frustrated when the Controller tried to show her that the info she requested was indeed on gohammond .com. that she refused to allow the Controller the opportunity to show her the info, claiming he was not telling the truth.

According to my email JCMC was equally as frustrated standing in back of the room talking to himself. What JCMC didn't realize was that he was on video himself the whole evening. JCMC are you really on 12 month supervision?
Back to top Go down
freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 4/29/2011, 10:47 pm
hammonite wrote:
JCMC are you really on 12 month supervision?

For what? I must have missed something.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/1/2011, 8:06 am
Word on the street is his property is looking pretty bad. Enough so that C.E. had a citation issued and the judge put him on 12 month supervision.

I guess it's time for him to get out from behind his computer and maintain his property.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/1/2011, 3:12 pm
Once again Little Debbie puts JCMT back in his box. He now thinks she's Dave Hamm. Laughing

justcallmetommy wrote:

So now da Chief is starting to make excuses for the Jr? Nice attempt at a spin, so it confirms my info

littledebbie wrote:
I'm not the chief, I'm THE queen, and I don't spin jack sh!t. The only thing confirmed is you're an a$$.

justcallmetommy wrote:

X, have you ever worked with the Feds?

May I share with you, they take their time. They wait, and are very patient people

littledebbie wrote:
Eight years and counting. Columbus discovered America quicker.

Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/3/2011, 1:36 am
JCMC was caught in another lie today, surprise, surprise, surprise. lol. He made claims of a Consultant named Mr. D, Mr X & Ms. A, Opens City Up To Litigation on thob. The Consultants named by JCMC were not in town at the time of JCMC'S accusations. JCMC is a liar again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 pm 

Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/3/2011, 7:06 am
He also said the is no way mcdermott will be reelected in the general election. He just keeps downplaying the mayoral it continues to blow up in jcmc's face.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/3/2011, 8:06 am
BigFan wrote:
He also said the is no way mcdermott will be reelected in the general election. He just keeps downplaying the mayoral it continues to blow up in jcmc's face.
We'll be having fun with his idiotic quotes for a long,long,time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/3/2011, 7:35 pm
justcallmetommy
Post subject: Congrats to the victors
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 pm
Quote:
It looks like all the incumbents won in Hammond.

Congrats to them all.
Thanks Very Happy We couldn't have done it without you! Keep up the good work!

Quote:
It was far from what I expected in results....
Yeah,we know :rolfcry:
Quote:
We, I look forward to the General Election.
Me too! We're all counting on you to keep us entertained. lol!
Back to top Go down
board monkey

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/3/2011, 8:27 pm
Looks like Tom get's his rematch. Georgie is currently leading the R's by about 80 votes.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/3/2011, 8:43 pm
good. we can finally put that supposedly close finish last time to bed once and for all! enjoy it now, for the race for november starts at 9 am tomarrow people
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/4/2011, 9:26 pm
Showing everyone that he's still living on another planet,our favorite clown ,JCMT,gasped:
Quote:
If you think Hammond came out for Jr, well, think again.

Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/5/2011, 3:58 am
well hes seemed to finally figured it out that the mayor had a solid organization behind him. but what he just cant seem to grasp is that organization is made up of people who legitamately like the direction of the city and believe in what the mayor is trying to accomplish.

and when ya get down to it, yes the organization did a great job getting its vote out. but the polling data taken way before the electon mirrored the results at the polls too. point being if ya had the same organizatio working for sachez and mcdermott the mayor would till have won huge....perhaps thats one reason the city has been run so well the past 8 years .

put simply mr. rocek,the mayors staff has better organizatinal skills then any of his opponants. hey...ya think thats one reason maybe thats why he has such wide support among the public?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/5/2011, 8:44 am
Couldn't have said it any better myself
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/12/2011, 12:52 pm
According to our friend "Mattlap":New Downtown Hammond Historic District
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 am
Quote:
Tommy,

Once again your sources are full of crap and more than likely you just knowingly post false information to sway public opinion. As you told me directly in a PM, you care little about the actual truth in your posting here.
There ya go everyone. cheers
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/13/2011, 4:02 am
well whether hes lieing or telling the truth doesnt really matter does it? i mean, i know hes lieing...but that makes the overwhelming victory last month, even sweeter. those guys make up the facts and still cant put up a strong electoral opposition.

dont get me wrong. imo the lies need to be challenged and pointed out, lest some misguided people (poor poor tiger) get the wrong idea. but i think pretty much every rational human being can look at hammond as compared to cal city, ec, gary, and virtually every other city within 50 miles including chicago...and recognize that something very different (better) is happenning here then in any other city around here. were still filling potholes, were still picking up our own garbage, were still having economic development, were building more and more parks, great programs like college bound, and our city employees are still relatively happy with their bosses.

the truth that chuckie doesnt want to recognize is hammond has been a miracle city in these past 8 years, thriving in the face of despair all around it. sure theres more to improve. but holy chit look how successfull weve been amidst all of these struggling places around us.imagine how well we can do if the regional economy ever turns around.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 4:03 am
read the times today. absolutely pathetic. i do have to admit i got a good laugh out of it though. wonder if the times would like copies of chucks posts on the other board, now that his identity is legally traceable verifyably back to him. ironically it was the same supreme court hes pleading too that made it so.

dont worry miss kanter in the grand scheme of things of his rediculous accusations against others that have included arson, murder, homosexual relationships, and stealing, enforcing the law as your sworn to do is a pretty easy one to defend.

sweet sweet irony.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 7:48 am
What are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 11:10 am
Just saw it, his comments on the story are more crazy than ever.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 5:06 pm
He called into JED this AM and of course dragged the departed one's name into it as if that somehow was going to make his story credible Rolling Eyes Alexis Dedelow later said to the effect that she was none too happy with his bringing that person's name into it since she is no longer with us and cannot defend herself.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 5:54 pm
the guy is nuts. i remember when he was running against higgs several years back i half expected him to show up at events wearing a tin foil hat with all the crap he claimed had been done to him by the government.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 6:05 pm
saw this on another board today

......along with dirty politics, character assassination, sign theft, and other Gestap tactics taken out by yourself (Scott Rakos), Steve Fowler and Dave Woerpel ........

this guy may be up there with chucky as far as nutso. ive met him like twice in my life and here he goes creating some kind of boogeyman out of me?
now i cant speak for anyone else. but what i did do for the mayor in the recent campaign was participate on his door to door walks and making a few phone calls reminding people of when election day was and that rides were available if they needed them.i also bit the bullet and never really responded to other rediculous allegations thrown at me without any evidence. any message board posts i made were posted right here with my name attached to them.

if thats charector assasination well then...guess im guilty. as for sign theft? must be some other fat bald guy cuz trust me i find that crap juvenille and counter productive....almost as much so as complaining about stolen signs.
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 6:43 pm
If I recall correctly matt is on medication for some kind of ailment. I dont know where he gets that crap - I had responded to his character assasination of me but it didnt go through. Which was for the best I suppose. I made it clear in earlier post that we in the dem party would do everything to end Janiec political career by defeating him soundly at the polls - because the Hammond republicans couldnt stop him.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 7:23 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
He called into JED this AM and of course dragged the departed one's name into it as if that somehow was going to make his story credible Rolling Eyes Alexis Dedelow later said to the effect that she was none too happy with his bringing that person's name into it since she is no longer with us and cannot defend herself.

What I can't stand is the fact that JCMT keeps bringing it up (the departed) that the fire was intentionally or perhaps could have been set for retaliation.

Excuse me, his first post was that he hoped that outside fire investigators, marshals would investigate, and that's exactly what happened.

But that wasn't good enough. Bringing up the crap thrown at houses, windows broken, you know the list.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he did it himself.

As far as signs stolen, there were several on my block where not a one was touched. And that person should have won because of her integrity, her concern for the community.

All the other crap JCMT, rattles on and on, I notice the more he posts, the "0" responds. He's a broken record.

I'm kind of peeved that anyone would think someone deliberately started that fire. She was a rat-pac and everyone knows with common sense you don't allow papers and such on overloaded circuits. Whether they are up to date in wiring or not.

The person was obsessed to the point that she had one thing in mind: Get rid of McDermott. She was smart enough to know better than to go inside...remember I told you about the relationship between her mom and he?

What was the tenant's response to 911? "I don't know; I think she thinks her mom might get mad at her or something". Blame her mom.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/17/2011, 10:27 pm
I still remember when Chuck took the Harrison Park Crime watch sign in sheets ( since he was leading the group at the time) and used them to contact people for fundraising when he was running against Higgs 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/21/2011, 2:22 pm
Quote:
What I found to be humorous, is one guy worked the outside of the precint and his wife was the election judge.

Yea, the husband was out side passing out palm cards and the wife was in side as the judge.

That quote from JCMT OTOB, would be about the Hauprich's who were at The Musican's hall, where Rocek stood all day and passed out Sanchez pluggers, that he turned into a huge total of 35 votes, to the Mayors 178. Amazing work Tommy, considering Diombala, and half the Repay's vote there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm 

Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/23/2011, 6:32 pm
from the times tonight

HAMMOND | The Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission has dismissed a complaint against Hammond City Attorney Kris Kantar because it didn't raise a "substantial question of misconduct."

Charles Rocek filed a two-page complaint with the state agency in late April, stating that Kantar "clearly abused her position as an officer of the court, in an effort to use the court as a means to extract political retribution for her superior."

The agency disagreed.

"The complaint was considered by this office and has been dismissed as not raising a substantial question of misconduct that would warrant disciplinary action," wrote G. Michael Witte, executive secretary of the Indiana State Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission

chucky loses again!!!!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/27/2011, 7:29 am
Do you really think that somebody is going to vote based on what a guy named Charles Rocek says?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/27/2011, 10:15 am
Quote:
justcallmetommy
Post subject: Tough Radio Show this Morning for the Mayor
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 am
Was on my way into the city.... what a radio show... i thought tom was gonna put on those boxing gloves and come right thru the radio to punch some of the callers out, getting names of callers so he could come right over.

Wow....

Aren't you the same imbecile that claimed all the calls were screened? Liar!
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/28/2011, 8:09 am
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote:
justcallmetommy
Was on my way into the city.... what a radio show... i thought tom was gonna put on those boxing gloves and come right thru the radio to punch some of the callers out, getting names of callers so he could come right over.

Wow....

Don't forget that JCMT also bought a computer for FT.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/28/2011, 1:09 pm
sparks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote:
justcallmetommy

Wow....

Don't forget that JCMT also bought a computer for FT.

Yeah,that sure turned the tide,didn't it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/3/2011, 8:50 am
Phone lines on the Mayor's show were "wide open" today. Where were you Chuckie? Too embarrassed or are you just a garden variety coward?
cyclops :wave:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/5/2011, 9:50 am
I had a big laugh over one of JCMT's puppets,"NewsFlashKid"or as I like to refer to him,"NewsFlash Nitwit, who likes to pass him self off as some sort of reporter.
The always observent "Sparks" replied to "NFNitwit":
Quote:
When I read posts like this from you,I
have trouble believing that you were in the news business. You couldn't
research a story if your life depended on it. Over 40 people commented
on the story that justcallmestupid provided a link for. A fifth grader
could find that story.

That really ticked off the imaginary reporter who growled back at "Sparks":
Quote:
Sparky attn::::::
Look num nuts.. I see you look at every chance to discredit me and others on this board..
Umm Dude? In all fairness it's very difficult to refrain from that. Being a member on that board is like walking through a minefield of misleading,idiotic comments and out and out lies. It's like the stooges there almost beg to be made a fools of. You certainly did with your following line...
Quote:
Your strickly a looser from the first go.
Where did you get your training,Mr wannabe imaginary reporter? clown School? Are you not familiar with the term,"proofreading"? :rolfcry:
cyclops :wvf:
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/6/2011, 3:25 am
that other board is dead couple of nonsensicle posts a week of erroneous accusations and lies. compounded by misinformaton and stupidiy. other then the humor value folks like us get out of reading it. there isnt one redeeming thing about it.

sparks and xmpt should get some sort of combat pay for trying to uphold the honor of the city there. and what jakubcek thinks hes accomplishing by talking about high minded ideals such as composting to a bunch of slumlords and thugs? well thats beyond me.

it is funny though
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/6/2011, 8:31 am
Yeah...bitchin about being unfair to landlords
When all they have to do is pick the phone up and report the houses. Inspectors can not be everywhere all the time...but a simple call to them..they take care of the problems once it is brought to their attention.

The topic was off regarding the term, "unfair".

Inspectors need tips like that..so what is the big deal?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/8/2011, 5:10 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
I had a big laugh over one of JCMT's puppets,"NewsFlashKid"or as I like to refer to him,"NewsFlash Nitwit, who likes to pass him self off as some sort of reporter.
The always observent "Sparks" replied to "NFNitwit":
Quote:
When I read posts like this from you,I
have trouble believing that you were in the news business. You couldn't
research a story if your life depended on it. Over 40 people commented
on the story that justcallmestupid provided a link for. A fifth grader
could find that story.

That really ticked off the imaginary reporter who growled back at "Sparks":
Quote:
Sparky attn::::::
Look num nuts.. I see you look at every chance to discredit me and others on this board..
Umm Dude? In all fairness it's very difficult to refrain from that. Being a member on that board is like walking through a minefield of misleading,idiotic comments and out and out lies. It's like the stooges there almost beg to be made a fools of. You certainly did with your following line...
Quote:
Your strickly a looser from the first go.
Where did you get your training,Mr wannabe imaginary reporter? clown School? Are you not familiar with the term,"proofreading"? :rolfcry:
cyclops :wvf:
It's always fun to take shots at the "newscasterkid", he's such a tool. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much. Have you noticed how pathetic Moby Grape has become? The other board's chief bigot and brain-dead loser moron is absolutely beside himself because I won't waste my time responding to his idiotic questions. Laughing at Lake county is running a close second in the biggest loser category of that board's regular posters. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/8/2011, 6:07 pm
sparks wrote:

It's always fun to take shots at the "newscasterkid", he's such a tool.
[/quote] I'm beginning to wonder if he's the Preacher. He certainly has the poor spelling down pat.
Quote:
I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much. Have you noticed how pathetic Moby Grape has become? The other board's chief bigot and brain-dead loser moron is absolutely beside himself because I won't waste my time responding to his idiotic questions. Laughing at Lake county is running a close second in the biggest loser category of that board's regular posters. LOL!

I get a laugh every time I go there and see that phony Grape posting topic after topic with the only the cowardly "Arclite" replying. Racists like him have destroyed that board.

I especially liked the way Ken J made a complete fool out of him today. He certainly has that idiot's number.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/9/2011, 11:33 pm
Jcmwhiny demanding charter school scores OTOB. He is ASSuming they will be bad and the mayor is withholding them. Some posters lists preliminary numbers showing impressive results. A puppet already begins with excuses saying 'the charter kids are hand picked'. Can't wait to read the spin. Good job mayor, hope those numbers are accurate.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 6/10/2011, 7:26 am
Jcmwhiny himself chimed in and is absolutely disgusted with the results. It doesn't matter the test scores for the charter school rival that of highland or lake central. It only serves 3% of the student population in hammon, he says. Hey lemonhead, its only grades 6-8 right now! Seems to me when you add 4 more grade levels the total will be closer to 10%. It's bad, even though 80% are passing (as opposed to 38%+/- elsewhere), because money is diverted from the failing schools. Students are also being diverted from the failing schools, whiny! It should cost those schools less money to operate with fewer students... You also complain that not all charter students are from hammond. You silly goose, that's a great thing for two reasons; 1. The money for out of city students is coming from schools outside this city, and 2. Students coming from outside hammond for schooling makes hammond look good. The idea behind the charter school was to create a free option for good junior senior high education in hammond. If the numbers increase from here, combined with all the other options for homebuyers, we could see a tide turn, finally. So jcmwhiny, stfu.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 7/10/2011, 9:25 pm
JustcallmeDumbass wrote:

Quote:
For some reason or other, I have missed the last several of Thief's radio shows

Too depressed to even get up early in the morning knowing that the Mayor is going to be reelected by a wide margin? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 7/23/2011, 7:16 am
JustcallmeDumbass wrote:

Quote:
Where is Vera now?
Still carrying the torch,eh Chuckie?
Quote:
The Vera & Stew show has left the WJOB air ways now more than six months ago. Listening to the program, at least in my opinion, it was nothing more than a sponsored political show paid for by Hammond Tax Payers. I believe there was a check cut from McDermott's Campaign fund, to members of the show.
If it was being paid for by the Mayor's campaign fund then it couldn't cost Hammond taxpayers a dime,could it,you moron!
Quote:
Vera, at the time, was working for the Lake County Democratic Party. Vera frequently stated she lived in Munster, but a good portion, no most of the show was promoting Hammond, McDermott Jr & his policies, along with slamming opponents of McDermott.

She likes the Mayor. BIg deal! Lots of people do. Did you know that almost 8000 people voted for him in the Primary Very Happy
Quote:
A past frequent poster here, was a receipient of that slamming.
Whatever happened to that poster?

Quote:
The show certainly appeared to have a conflict of interest, and in need of a disclaimer. Vera worked for the Lake County Democratic Party and a good deal of the advertising came from the Lake County Democratic Chairman and Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr.

Vera always mentioned that she worked for the LCDP. You never get tired of lying,do you?
Quote:
I thought the show did more damage to McDermott than good.
Ha Ha HA! I guess you must have missed the results of the Primary where the Mayor won in a huge landslide and garnered 7833 votes,while the gun toting office jumper amassed a grand total of 369.
Quote:
I sure would like to see the show back on the air.
So would I,except without Stew. Vera was their best host,articulate,intelligent,and thoroughly up to speed on the issues of the day.
Quote:
Sorta like the Fowler show.
Another excellent show that actually had a whole slew of businesses eager to sponsor them lol!
Back to top Go down
freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 7/25/2011, 6:20 pm
Quote:
I sure would like to see the show back on the air.
So would I,except without Stew. Vera was their best host,articulate,intelligent,and thoroughly up to speed on the issues of the day.
Quote:
Sorta like the Fowler show.
Another excellent show that actually had a whole slew of businesses eager to sponsor them lol!

I'd like to see either one of them replace Tiger Fables.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 7/26/2011, 4:12 am
stew does what he does...completly different from what vera is interested in. they werent really a good radio fit in my opinion sort of like when i was with federighi. doesnt mean either wasnt as good as the other just different.

vera was very good at extolling liberal political view points. agree or disagree she was interesting to listen too.

stew is great at telling ya about 80's tv show trivia. fun and all in its own right (if your of an age to know what hes talking about) but not a good mix for political talk.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 7/26/2011, 8:21 am
the oracle wrote:
stew does what he does...completly different from what vera is interested in. they werent really a good radio fit in my opinion sort of like when i was with federighi. doesnt mean either wasnt as good as the other just different.

I agree. Vera wanted to talk about issues while Stew focused on silly topics.
Quote:
vera was very good at extolling liberal political view points. agree or disagree she was interesting to listen too.
She was the best. Always prepared,totally up to speed on the issues,and a huge thorn in the side to the chronic liars like JCMT.
Quote:
stew is great at telling ya about 80's tv show trivia. fun and all in its own right (if your of an age to know what hes talking about) but not a good mix for political talk.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/6/2011, 10:21 am
Hey JCMT!! It's nice to see that "XMPT" is living rent free in your head and that you're still carrying the torch for Loony Tunes. How did that computer purchase that you left on that grifter's doorstep work out for you? How about the money you fronted her for that frivolous lawsuit that got laughed out of court? Ever get that back?
Oh,and one more other thing before I forget......Make sure to check your electrical outlets. I've heard that faulty ones can turn deadly! affraid lol!
This has been a Public Service Announcement from Arthur S. Flagenheimer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/6/2011, 11:40 am
trust me i know who xmpt is. and dave hamm has almost nothing in common with xmpt.

i laugh every time he calls xmpt cheif
Back to top Go down

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm 

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/6/2011, 12:18 pm
the oracle wrote:
trust me i know who xmpt is. and dave hamm has almost nothing in common with xmpt.

At one point or another,everyone,myself included,has been accused of being Dave Hamm. Cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/7/2011, 6:35 am
Artie60438 wrote:
the oracle wrote:

At one point or another,everyone,myself included,has been accused of being Dave Hamm. Cracks me up.

#############################################################

No...a few boards back,"EVERYONE WAS A "DAVE"; DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW HILARIOUS IT WAS?

They all wanted to claim being a "Dave" and I remember laughing out loud at those posts. At the time, I didn't understand the humor behind it, but now I do.

The only one that stood out from the rest that said they were "Dave" outside the subject, was that funny, made-up troll, "Dave the Rave".

Remember that one? Looking back, "Dave the Rave" was funny, obnoxious and demeaning to other female posters, myself included. I finally realized eventually after he disappeared, it was all a hoax.

He was the guy who loved Oriental women from Bangcock! (Pun intended).

Last edited by UrRight on 8/7/2011, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/7/2011, 6:38 am
I am Dave.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/7/2011, 6:41 am
Simon wrote:
I am Dave.

I am, too!!!! LOL :hehehe:
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/7/2011, 6:42 am
The reason that nobody has ever seen Dave Hamm and Dave Woerpel together is because they are really the same person.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/8/2011, 3:18 am
ah yes the monthly meeting of the dave's. we still have that although not as many have been showing up during the summer.

i guess will have to invite xmpt to join the club at our september meeting.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/8/2011, 8:46 am
the oracle wrote:
ah yes the monthly meeting of the dave's. we still have that although not as many have been showing up during the summer.

I think we should hold the next meeting at Famous Dave’s BBQ
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/9/2011, 6:03 am
Artie60438 wrote:
the oracle wrote:

I think we should hold the next meeting at Famous Dave’s BBQ

Ok, females not invited? I know one gal named "Tommie" and she's straight; a hillbilly from MO. Another gal the other day named something else - with a male name.

So, I'm a Dave, and I should be included in this meeting. If not, isn't that discriminatory? I'm a Dave.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/9/2011, 6:04 am
Simon wrote:
The reason that nobody has ever seen Dave Hamm and Dave Woerpel together is because they are really the same person.

Does that make all the "Daves'" a "Dave"?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/30/2011, 8:04 am
Team Hammond...who is on Team Hammond, today, and what is their purpose? I really couldn't grasp ENOUGH OF WHAT THEY REPRESENT, ETC.

Can someone describe this group?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/30/2011, 5:59 pm
UrRight wrote:
Team Hammond...who is on Team Hammond, today, and what is their purpose? I really couldn't grasp ENOUGH OF WHAT THEY REPRESENT, ETC.

Small group of angry people who blame all their problems on McDermott but never offer any ideas of their own.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/30/2011, 6:52 pm
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Small group of angry people who blame all their problems on McDermott but never offer any ideas of their own.

I thought Team Hammond evaporated in the air. I did know Janiec was a part of Team Hammond, but sensed through the postings even Team Hammond doesn't back him.

Then I read online yesterday or day before that Team Hammond is holding a special meeting with a special speaker.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/30/2011, 9:16 pm
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I thought Team Hammond evaporated in the air. I did know Janiec was a part of Team Hammond, but sensed through the postings even Team Hammond doesn't back him.

Then I read online yesterday or day before that Team Hammond is holding a special meeting with a special speaker.

The meeting was tonight. That idiot "Tiger",the same loon that claims not to be a member,mentioned
she would be attending.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/31/2011, 3:37 am
janiec along with wes miller and jim premeske cofounded team hammond. as of about a year ago premseke and janiec were co presidents of the group. which is what made it so odd that both chose to run for hammond mayor in different parties.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/31/2011, 7:06 am
When are the meetings? I would like to see what they do unless they are private meetings. Can anybody go to these meetings? Where do they hold the meetings?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 8/31/2011, 8:31 am
The meeting last night was held at the Hammond Library on State St.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/1/2011, 5:11 am
Artie60438 wrote:

So, let us know if you got anything in "Artie's Mailbag", or if you hear anything from Creature.

How many attended? What did they discuss? Did they allow public speaking? Was the press invited? Were there pictures taken? Was it recorded? Who will report on this matter?

It affects everyone, ya know.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/1/2011, 5:14 am
the oracle wrote:
janiec along with wes miller and jim premeske cofounded team hammond. as of about a year ago premseke and janiec were co presidents of the group. which is what made it so odd that both chose to run for hammond mayor in different parties.

So, Jim Premenske is that, Premenske or Premeske, is running too, for mayor, alongside of Janiec, along with Mayor McDermott?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/1/2011, 5:15 am
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

My impression was they have plenty of ideas, but just don't know how to go about them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/1/2011, 10:49 am
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

So, let us know if you got anything in "Artie's Mailbag", or if you hear anything from Creature.

The Creature? He never attends any civic meetings, That's what makes him a complete phony. OTOH,maybe if they held them at a dive bar he would.
Quote:
How many attended? What did they discuss? Did they allow public speaking? Was the press invited? Were there pictures taken? Was it recorded? Who will report on this matter?
It affects everyone, ya know.

Do not know.
Quote:
So, Jim Premenske is that, Premenske or Premeske, is running too, for mayor, alongside of Janiec, along with Mayor McDermott?

Premeske. Ran for Mayor in the primary. Results:
Thomas M. McDermott, Jr.; 7,833
James (Jim) Premeske; 1,055
Quote:
My impression was they have plenty of ideas, but just don't know how to go about them.
They have no ideas. Case in point:When idiot "Tiger" was promoting Carolyn Beeeeeeeee
Jackson to replace Kathy Pucalik on the council all she could come up with was "She's my friend and a good person" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 pm 

Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12 Next
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/1/2011, 6:50 pm
Something fishy going on with JCMChuckie. His property went from a two unit with a homestead on the assessors site to a three unit with no homestead. Is he under investigation for voter fraud and homestead fraud? Word on the street is this little sissy is in deep poop:)

I heard this all started with a visit from the basement boys, as he likes to call them.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/2/2011, 5:11 am
A few random observations here. 1.) The Nitwit who calls herself Tiger, is probably the number one reason Carolyn Beeeeeee Jackson got as few as twenty votes in the caucus. Had she not given out precinct committee people's phone numbers (which BTW, she was the only person who called anyone) on the air, Jackson might have given Janet a run for her money. Reminding Democrats that Ms. Jackson was a founding member of the original "tea party", shows just how little the opposition to the Mayor have in the common sense department. 2.) Rocek's never ending claims of the Feds or "men with gold badges", being in town is laughable. Last I checked there is a Federal Building on Hohman, isn't there ? These morons have no clue, Janiec's own poll shows him losing by 60 points. Look for more of the same, claims of broken windows, signs being stolen, and alot of big words that mean absolutly nothing.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/2/2011, 6:42 am
"My impression was they have plenty of ideas, but just don't know how to go about them."

Sometimes you have to eat your words. Such as what I posted above. I should have phrased it more clearly.

My impression based on prior posts about Team Hammond is that they were a team of landlords, and accuse the present administration of different allegations of which they themselves are guilty of.

JCMT is posting all those pictures of run-down homes, but my understanding is, (don't ask me where I got the understanding or is it "impression?"), he himself is a landlord, and seems to feel picked on by the well, code enforcement, and therefore is retaliating.

He leaves a lasting impression on others in my opinion, that if you call Code Enforcement on someone's vacant, or unkempt property, you will be penalized and targeted by Code Enforcement for doing your duty.

Tiger I always respected and still do, (no matter what FT may have said about me), however, since FT's passing, it seems she's carrying the torch as JCMT is.

A partnership that claims so much wrong doing, but not able to stand alone, and back up those serious claims, if they indeed do exist and report it well above and outside the atmosphere if they felt that strongly about retaliation.

As it stands now, JCMT is guilty of something himself, or is just one angry, bitter landlord. That's my take.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/2/2011, 9:59 am
Penguin wrote:
A few random observations here. 1.) The Nitwit who calls herself Tiger, is probably the number one reason Carolyn Beeeeeee Jackson got as few as twenty votes in the caucus. Had she not given out precinct committee people's phone numbers (which BTW, she was the only person who called anyone) on the air, Jackson might have given Janet a run for her money. Reminding Democrats that Ms. Jackson was a founding member of the original "tea party", shows just how little the opposition to the Mayor have in the common sense department.

Thanks for adding your insight,Penguin. It's dead on.
Quote:
2.) Rocek's never ending claims of the Feds or "men with gold badges", being in town is laughable. Last I checked there is a Federal Building on Hohman, isn't there ?

He's Hammond's come to life version of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". I'm still waiting for those alleged embarrassing photos he was yapping about months ago. Rolling Eyes
Quote:
These morons have no clue, Janiec's own poll shows him losing by 60 points. Look for more of the same, claims of broken windows, signs being stolen, and alot of big words that mean absolutely nothing.
Janiec has nothing to run on. When you look back on it,the only press he got was when he got kicked off the ballot. There has been none regarding any type of platform or ideas. He has done absolutely nothing while sitting on the school board.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/2/2011, 10:02 am
ken j on the BLT board
Post subject: JCMT IS
Quote:
Marsa H reincarnated.

AKA Loony Tunes lite.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/3/2011, 4:07 pm
I don't recall if this ever got posted but just to be sure.....
Complaint against Hammond city attorney dismissed
Quote:
Monday, May 23, 2011
HAMMOND | The Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission has dismissed a complaint against Hammond City Attorney Kris Kantar because it didn't raise a "substantial question of misconduct."

Charles Rocek filed a two-page complaint with the state agency in late April, stating that Kantar "clearly abused her position as an officer of the court, in an effort to use the court as a means to extract political retribution for her superior."

The agency disagreed.

"The complaint was considered by this office and has been dismissed as not raising a substantial question of misconduct that would warrant disciplinary action," wrote G. Michael Witte, executive secretary of the Indiana State Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission.

"As this grievance was dismissed on its face as not raising a substantial question of misconduct, it does not require any formal response from you."

Requests for investigations normally remain confidential until the Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission decides whether to file a formal complaint against the lawyers in question.

Rocek provided a copy of his complaint to The Times. Kantar provided a copy of Witte's letter.

Rocek said Kantar charged him with violating a city rental property ordinance without providing any evidence four days after he sought Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr.'s campaign finance paperwork from the county elections board.

Kantar said Rocek's complaint was political. Rocek worked for one of McDermott's opponents in the recent Democratic primary.

"This attack was clearly an attempt to intimidate me and dissuade me from my duties and responsibilities, and deter further investigation and enforcement of substandard and unfit dwellings in the city of Hammond," she said in a written statement. "I assure it, it will not succeed."

Kantar criticized Rocek for releasing the complaint before the state agency ruled on its merits.

Rocek said he was disappointed by the ruling and maintained that Kantar was wrong.

Comments on the above @ the Times website are a hoot.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/3/2011, 4:47 pm
It stil cracks me up when opponents of the Mayor claim harassment. Do these idiots understand that the Mayors opponents got a combined 20% of the vote? These lunatics actually think so highly of themselves, that they think they warrant any sort of attention is beyond laughable.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/5/2011, 4:18 am
I read some guy is running for the 4th Council person seat, now occupied by Janet V.

He promises transparency when it comes to "casino tax" money being spent. Right now, you have to file a FOIA and wait three days, according to a letter written to the editor.

What else does this guy promise to do besides not making someone wait three days if they want to know something in less than three days?

I like how they pop out and offer something people can do for themselves.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/5/2011, 5:14 pm
Janet V. is not the 4th district councilperson, she is an at large councilperson.Kim Poland is the 4th district councilperson. Bill Emerson is the democrat running against Kim in the 4th.
As for FOIA request, the city does have a time frame in which they must respond. All the info is not necessarily available at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/12/2011, 8:34 pm
The always amusing "JCMT" belched out the following...
Quote:
ken, it is about one thing and one thing only, ABM!
Yeah,except for the inconvenient fact that Mayor Tom got 7833 votes,almost 4 TIMES as many as his 3 challengers combined,while on the Repub side,Janiec managed to pull the wool over the eyes of all of 369 people. :wave:
Quote:
Georgie came out of no where last election & lost by 457 votes, with McDermott spending what was it $600 a vote?
Reminds me of a broken down horse trying to stay relevent by claiming they once almost won the Kentucky Derby. Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Tom was so threatened by Georgie, that he illegally had his trolls kick him off the ballot. Tom lost again!
I heard a rumor that George was trying to get kicked off the ballot again,seeing as that's the only way he can get a story written about him. Razz AFAI can tell,He certainly hasn't done anything on the School Board except to collect a check,has he? Even his most ardent supporters like "Tiger" can not point to one single thing he has achieved since taking office on the school board. Can you,Chuckie? :rolfcry:

Back to top Go down
board monkey

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/12/2011, 11:18 pm
I guess Tiger decided to try and slant her reporting to fit your last message Artie. She clains George spoke 3 times at the school board meeting earlier tonight.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/13/2011, 5:29 am
I heard the same thing BM. Georges 3 "speaks", Here, NO, and Motion to adjourn.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/13/2011, 7:05 am
board monkey wrote:
I guess Tiger decided to try and slant her reporting to fit your last message Artie. She clains George spoke 3 times at the school board meeting earlier tonight.

I saw that,BM. What a phony! All of a sudden he wants a report on the success of college bound? Gimme a break! He could have proposed that months ago. Oh wait....campaign season hadn't started yet.
Using the School board to further his own political ambitions is just flat-out wrong!
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/13/2011, 12:23 pm
853=6431 will get your alley cleaned up within a couple of days. dont like the board ups? then buy the houses. for god sakes thats what jcmt does for a living is make a profit off of foreclosed upon homeowners. if anything hes happy about em cuz the more of em the cheaper he can buy em and that lowers his overhead.

when ya look at the city, compared to any other city in this part of indiana...and i dare say pretty much all of em anywhere in the country, and its overall progress in the last 10 years relative to its vicinity hammond is among the top tier as far as improvements.

again, tommy has made a financial killing off of the economy, he profits more the worse off the city is. thats why hes always putting it down...and thats why he despises the mayor. anything that stablizes property values or increases actual home ownership hurts his business.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/21/2011, 8:09 am
jcmt is upset because code, the BofW, and city court have fined HIM for maintaining property similar to the condition he keeps posting. That thread is basically a hissy fit by an investor that the city kept the pressure on the maintain their property. The name of the thread SHOULD be; Does Code Enforcement need more funding? And the simple answer is, yes. jcmr is pretending not to know the long process involved with fielding complaint, investigate, cite, go to court (sometimes deal with idiot investors like jcmr) , get order to cut and board, send out crew for the work, lien the property, then start all over again on the grass a month later. He keeps writing that 'neighbors have been calling for years and nothing'. That's pure jcmr bs. Streets comes to clear alleys in 48-72 hours in average. There is a long process for cleaning up vacant, debilitating houses. But mcdermott admin, the basement boys in general, have been consistent for 7 years now. They will not let deadbeat, tax sale / reo investors do to hammond what has been done to gary, nothing. Sorry bout it jcmr.

In one of his posts he says the neighbors called for years and nothing was done to a house with tall grass, in poor shape. That lying sack, there was a green city sticker on the front door! He's so fos. jcmr, you might fool some of the people, some of the time. But you're in a tiny minority my friend. Hundreds of current and former hammond residents I speak with think the city looks better that it has in years. A majority is impressed with the improvements throughout the city. Happy to see dilapidated housing demolished. Glad to see trouble bars closed. Live to see new businesses open in hammond. It's not happening in ec, Gary, flint, or Cleveland. Get a clue jcmr. Who are you crappin?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 9/21/2011, 3:31 pm
Thank you. You all confirmed what I long suspected of ole'Charlie Horse. I suspected he dwelled on cheap properties and invested in them. By him posting dilapidated homes you can find in even the wealthiest neighborhoods today, because of loss of jobs, divorce due to the economy, like GOD, inspectors can't be everywhere.

I have seen houses in Bolingbrook, Naperville, in not so old subdivisions, houses boarded up and even houses where people are still residing, spending money on fancy trips, because they owe way more than their 8 year old brand new house is worth. They sock the property taxes to those that are responsible, and have to pick up the slack. My own brother goes around trimming bushes and mowing just so the subdivision doesn't make his house stick out as nice, as others left, stripping everything, even copper and wire, because the banks would not loan money.

Its not just in those neighborhoods, it's everywhere. '
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/2/2011, 7:10 pm
xmpt otob smashed jcmc's thread about tom mcdermott doing his job. As usual chucks argument does not hold water....

" So your allegation is that people who call code enforcement are cited but the property they complain about is not. Do you have any proof of this besides your "conversations" with neighbors? They do this in order to discourage people from calling in? Wouldn't they be creating more work for themselves by trying to avoid doing work? Your theory makes no sense, as usual."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/5/2011, 8:58 pm
You know who muttered:
Quote:
Maybe we need a mayor's election every year.
Finally raising the white flag,Chuckie? Where are those allegedly embarrassing photographs you kept promising us or are you saving them for the next election?
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/16/2011, 6:00 pm
Word on the street is JCMChuck is jockeying for the Code Enforcement Position. lol I noticed he has been taking photos of many of the properties the City has on the demo list. Very impressive Chuck, lol Find the City of Hammond demo list, post photos of the homes, then attempt to take credit for bring the properties to the City's attention. What a wimp.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/18/2011, 4:12 am
I'M really disgusted at this JCMT's false ASSUMPTIONS and bringing up the death of you know who.

Indirectly blaming the fire dept for her cause of death. That she feared them because of harrassment. Nothing could be further than the truth.

First of all, what is the point in injecting these accusations in discussions(s) that have absolutely nothing to do with her death?

I think it's disgusting using her death as an example to further one's agenda.

JCMT: Common SENSE. The woman had ample time to stay outside and be safe. Her downstair's tenants begged her to remain outside. But she made a CHOICE.

She CHOSE to re-enter a burning building.

She didn't CARE that the fire could spread to the house next door or the business bldg. next door. Same could be said if the fire had happened on a week day, during the daylight, endangering the lives of others by not wanting to call the fire dept.

If her tenants we handicapped (i.e., deaf or blind), and asleep, do YOU think her CHOICE would NOT HAVE LED to killing them in the basement by her "so called fear of fire department" ???

Selfishness, concern for others flew out the window when she decided to re-enter that house, and risk death.

So, in honor of giving her some peace, would you quit bringing up her death? She CHOSE to do what she did.

She wasn't so innocent in making up lies and false accusations while blogging and EMAILING others.

At least in death, let her rest in peace.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10675
Back to top Go down

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 pm 

Go to page : Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/18/2011, 4:30 am
TO JCMT:
If I were you and wanted to spend many days of taking pictures of disgusting homes/apts/etc, JCMT, and make it a hobby, I'd say I had nothing better to do and set up a contest asking Cal City residents to join you in a "Best Worst Homes/Buildings" CONTEST.

Turn it into a contest whereby whichever person/participant of each city submits the MOST pictures of the most unsightly buidings NOT ALREADY visited by CODE ENFORCEMENT OR SLATED FOR DEMOLITION.

The winner gets a "Best $500.00" you ever donated from YOU.

Set up a website for donations if you want to "up" the LURE.

Here's the LURE: Proof MUST BE PROVIDED that the property has NOT been ticketed, cited, tied up in court, or slated for future demolition.

I bet Cal City would out-weigh Hammond.

Set your deadline, in all fairness for say, April Fools Day, 2012. Have Creature promote the contest for you. He needs something to do, too: "Up his rantings".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/18/2011, 9:40 pm
JCMT ranted:
Quote:
I'll post her law suit for you.

Promise? Promise? Very Happy

Maybe if you make enough noise the Times might even revisit it and find out that her allegations were going to be laughed out of court and sanctions were about to be leveled against her. Laughing

Please concentrate on posting the actual proof that she offered to the court,and not the false and frivolous allegations that were scribbled on a piece of scrap paper.

If you need any of the actual documents I've compiled a nice collection which I'd be happy to share. I'm always ready to help you embarrass yourself further.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/19/2011, 4:07 am
wow. im just speechless at his latest marsha related innuendos and accusations. the guy is beyond the pale. the lyndon larouch of local politics full of nothing but made up allegations. whats next is he gonna go on cable access and sell conspiracy videos?

on the bright side walking the neighborhoods with the mayor (ok in my case riding behind) its pretty clear almost nobody agrees with him.

you get a different perspective actually talking to the people instead of holing up in your slumlord rental property offices waiting for your next victim. turns out most are excited about the direction of the city and the efforts of the mayor to make it a better place for the residents. they like college bound and all the development. the nicer streets and prompt city services. they like the expanded policing on the streets and the educational alternatives now offerred. the wonderfull parks and new recreation opportunities.

turns out the residents, who certainly are always looking for more improvements, are on the whole, happy.
cant wait till november 8th when they get the opportunity to show it (although if ya really cant wait feel free to early vote at the county clerks office on douglass street mon-sat) cheers
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/19/2011, 6:07 pm
Chuckies sorry ass has been living on the slim margin of victory last election for four years. What will his excuse / reasoning be after mayor tom blows janiec outta the water?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/19/2011, 6:23 pm

JCMT POSTS:

X, you have been awfuly silent, all you can do is toss your lies out....

what a little man! Hiding behind a screen name... com e on now little man step up!

JCMT, why are you talking about yourself like that when Xempt only visits once every other day or whenever.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

JCMT, ALL YOU DO IS TOSS YOUR LIES OUT...

WHAT A LITTLE MAN HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME... COME ON NOW LITTLE MAN, STEP UP! cheers

YOU ARE SICK, JCMT...SICK.

Xempt always answered in a timely manner considering he doesn't sit all day posting crap all day.

You know what gets me more than anything?

And I invite her to answer.

Several years ago Tiger advised me to get the hell out of Hammond as fast as I could, if I could. Which I could. It regarded not being able to get my medicaid switched over, before the IBM crap finally came out and was crooked, which I suspected years ago.

Then she proudly inserts in postings her daughter bought a house nearby her in Hammond.

That's why outsiders are not welcomed and you can stick that part of b.s. when YOUR generation passes away and what's left is:

Where's MOMMY? I wouldn't ever tell someone new in the community to "get out if you can". Then turn around and say your daughter is living there.

What's up with that? Big City, Small Town Gossipers.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/19/2011, 8:45 pm
UrRight wrote:

You know what gets me more than anything?

And I invite her to answer.

Several years ago Tiger advised me to get the hell out of Hammond as fast as I could, if I could. Which I could. It regarded not being able to get my medicaid switched over, before the IBM crap finally came out and was crooked, which I suspected years ago.

Then she proudly inserts in postings her daughter bought a house nearby her in Hammond.

That's why outsiders are not welcomed and you can stick that part of b.s. when YOUR generation passes away and what's left is:

Where's MOMMY? I wouldn't ever tell someone new in the community to "get out if you can". Then turn around and say your daughter is living there.

What's up with that? Big City, Small Town Gossipers.

She's the last person anyone should seek advice from. Her picture should always appear next to the term "low information voter".
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 10/20/2011, 7:09 am
BigFan wrote:
jcmt is upset because code, the BofW, and city court have fined HIM for maintaining property similar to the condition he keeps posting. That thread is basically a hissy fit by an investor that the city kept the pressure on the maintain their property. The name of the thread SHOULD be; Does Code Enforcement need more funding? And the simple answer is, yes. jcmr is pretending not to know the long process involved with fielding complaint, investigate, cite, go to court (sometimes deal with idiot investors like jcmr) , get order to cut and board, send out crew for the work, lien the property, then start all over again on the grass a month later. He keeps writing that 'neighbors have been calling for years and nothing'. That's pure jcmr bs. Streets comes to clear alleys in 48-72 hours in average. There is a long process for cleaning up vacant, debilitating houses. But mcdermott admin, the basement boys in general, have been consistent for 7 years now. They will not let deadbeat, tax sale / reo investors do to hammond what has been done to gary, nothing. Sorry bout it jcmr.

In one of his posts he says the neighbors called for years and nothing was done to a house with tall grass, in poor shape. That lying sack, there was a green city sticker on the front door! He's so fos. jcmr, you might fool some of the people, some of the time. But you're in a tiny minority my friend. Hundreds of current and former hammond residents I speak with think the city looks better that it has in years. A majority is impressed with the improvements throughout the city. Happy to see dilapidated housing demolished. Glad to see trouble bars closed. Live to see new businesses open in hammond. It's not happening in ec, Gary, flint, or Cleveland. Get a clue jcmr. Who are you crappin?

Ya'll rarely pay my posts any attention. This earlier post is still very relevant today. 100 homes demolished per year for four years. That is impressive. Almost 2 per week! Let alone the board ups and lawn mowing of vacant housing. Did you know; 1 in 207 homes nationwide are in foreclosure... 1 in 7 are in various stages of the foreclosure process. Hammond is not the only city dealing with this vacant housing epidemic. It's occuring throughout the country. I'm impressed with hammonfs response. I challenge chuckie to present examples of a large city that is doing a better job than hammond. I know you're reading chuckie, who is handling vacant housing better than our city?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 11/8/2011, 8:20 pm
Someone please do a well-being check on Chuckie. With McDermott giving Janiec the beating of his life. Make sure he hasn't done anything stupid like overloading his electrical outlets. Laughing
Back to top Go down
the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 11/8/2011, 9:31 pm
well now chucky can turn his attentions to more pressing issues like how hes gonna get his apartments up to code.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 11/12/2011, 5:01 pm
This just in: From the department of ......

Just Call Me An Idiot wrote:

Tom's victory aint all that, yea he won, but in a city of 80,000 residents and approximatley 40,000 voters there were 11,500 votes cast for mayor. Now that is 25% of 25% approximately.

I wouldn't call that a resounding victory.

Rich James: Winners, losers emerge from Tuesday election
Quote:
We’ve got winners and we’ve got losers in the wake of Tuesday’s municipal elections.

And the biggest winner is?

That clearly has to be Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr., who doubles as Lake County Democratic chairman.

McDermott won re-election over Republican George Janiec, pulling 80 percent of the vote.

This is the same Janiec who four years ago lost to McDermott by a scant 600 votes.

Not only did Janiec get hammered, but Kimberly Poland, the lone Republican on the Hammond City Council was ousted by Bill Emerson Sr., who pulled 64 percent of the vote.

Given what happened in Hammond and across most of the rest of the county, McDermott’s stock as county chairman got a heck of a boost
lol! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 11/20/2011, 8:06 am
Just Call Me An Idiot whose fantasies never come true wrote:

This is how the Criminal Investigation is going to go
Got it from a fairly reliable source.

Same source that claimed there were embarrassing pictures? How about the indictments you've been yammering about for the last 4 yrs?

Were you also the Creature's source for his embarrassing lie about the Potash deal? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/6/2013, 2:29 pm
Poor Chuckie.....Still trying to blame a mentally disturbed woman's death on the Hammond Fire Dept. Mad How sad.

If anyone is to be blamed it should be you. You were the one who bought her a new computer and then goaded her into filing an idiotic lawsuit that never had a chance to succeed,that was only days away from being tossed out of court,and which would have resulted in a Times article that would have showed to everyone she was nothing more than a lunatic crying wolf.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! 5/6/2013, 10:01 pm
"Chuckie" wrote:
Quote:
Marsha did die from a combination of unfortunate circumstances.
Yes,Two to be exact! 1) would be letting herself get goaded by you into filing a lawsuit with no evidence being presented and thus no chance of prevailing. You can bet the deed to the ranch that it was a major factor in sending her over the edge. 2) Begging the neighbors not to call the Fire Department and then locking herself in her burning apartment.
Quote:
I would have loved to see how her federal litigation against McDermott, Hamm and Fowler payed out.

Yeah,me too. I happened to read the entire file. Did You? Obviously you didn't.

She presented absolutely no evidence other than her words which were written on what looked like a scrap of delicatessen wrapping paper,and totally ignored defense council's repeated demands for answers to their interrogatories. As a result motions were being presented by the defense to have the case thrown out and it was only a matter of days before that was going to happen.
You can also bet your bottom dollar that Mayor McDermott would have taken the opportunity to speak out after the suit was thrown out,thus insuring that the whole city of Hammond would have gotten a first hand account of her lunacy and total lack of credibility.

Thanks for the laugh,Chuckles. It's been a hoot as always Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:43 pm 

Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY
hammonite

PostSubject: Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY 10/28/2011, 7:48 pm
(1) Chucky bounce

(2) A Slumlord affraid

(3) A Natural Born Loser Razz

My guess, all 3 Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY 10/28/2011, 8:47 pm
A desperate lunatic that may cause physical harm to someone when mcdermort is reelected by 5000 votes.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY 10/28/2011, 10:09 pm
BigFan wrote:
A desperate lunatic that may cause physical harm to someone when mcdermort is reelected by 5000 votes.

Didn't she die? Laughing

Anyone know what's the largest margin of victory in a Hammond Mayoral election?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY 10/29/2011, 8:11 pm
BigFan wrote:

..and then leaves you all hanging. Then what?
Back to top Go down
hammonite

PostSubject: Re: Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY 11/2/2011, 9:19 pm
Can you believe this moron JUSTCALLMECHUCK accused the Mayor of being a liar on tob? This wimp has been posting lies about the Mayor for 8 years now and he has the audacity to call the Mayor a liar.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY 11/3/2011, 8:10 am
hammonite wrote:
Can you believe this moron JUSTCALLMECHUCK accused the Mayor of being a liar on tob? This wimp has been posting lies about the Mayor for 8 years now and he has the audacity to call the Mayor a liar.

What do you expect from a loser that has never been able to prove any of his nonsensical allegations? JCMT has accomplished nothing other than provide those of us that appreciate Hammond moving forward,a whole lot of laughs.
Back to top Go down

Is JUSTCALLMETOMMY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 pm 

Could you imagine JCMChuckie as a Code Enforcement Commissioner?
hammonite

PostSubject: Could you imagine JCMChuckie as a Code Enforcement Commissioner? 10/21/2011, 5:16 am
ROFLMFAO..... This is his position of choice. My sources tell me that Janiec thinks the guy is worthless.Heard it here first Chuckie. lol!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Could you imagine JCMChuckie as a Code Enforcement Commissioner? 10/21/2011, 6:29 am
Are you serious? JCMT???? He owns those run-down rentals. Of course he would love to be Code Enforcement Commissioner.

He'd let the whole city "live and let live" like he does.
Back to top Go down

Could you imagine JCMChuckie as a Code Enforcement Commissioner?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:55 pm 

And then Sparks, we have the threats to property and business interest, which have been edited from this and the other board. There is still a record of the my friend.

Sweet.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next