Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The irony of it
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:51 pm 

I caught some kind of replay show on wjob today, It was Steve Fowler and some guy Bill Baker on together in the afternoon and they had Mitch Daniels on as a guest. Mitch, during the course of the interview, spoke about the high cost of government and bloated payrolls in LC municipal governments and the detriment that posed to economic growth in LC cities and towns. There was the now cardboard picker-upper agreeing with the Governor. How many government jobs has the stick picker-upper had since that interview?

Post subject: Re: The irony of it
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:25 am 

I'll bet he's sorry he never ask Mr. Dedelow about the tape erase button. But you do know that Mr. Fowler is "a Republican nationally but a Democrat locally", right? As to how many government positions he has held....who knows? I'm surprised that with has matinee-idol looks he was never able to find employment as a well-paid male model.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:56 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
I'll bet he's sorry he never ask Mr. Dedelow about the tape erase button. But you do know that Mr. Fowler is "a Republican nationally but a Democrat locally", right? As to how many government positions he has held....who knows? I'm surprised that with has matinee-idol looks he was never able to find employment as a well-paid male model.

Since you seem to find him so attractive, maybe he would be willing to service your needs for a fee. It's not exactly government work but it would be tax free cash for the Oracle's last minute Christmas shopping!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:31 pm 

sparks wrote:
Since you seem to find him so attractive, maybe he would be willing to service your needs for a fee.

It always comes back to homo-eroticism with sparky.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
Since you seem to find him so attractive, maybe he would be willing to service your needs for a fee.

It always comes back to homo-eroticism with sparky.

There's nothing wrong with LALC expressing his attraction to the Oracle or with me pointing it out. I think your own latent homosexual tendencies make you feel threatened by the mere discussion of gay sex. Or, you're jealous because LALC isn't hitting on you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 am 

princess sparkles wrote:
There's nothing wrong with LALC expressing his attraction to the Oracle or with me pointing it out. I think your own latent homosexual tendencies make you feel threatened by the mere discussion of gay sex. Or, you're jealous because LALC isn't hitting on you.

No one here is fooled by your subterfuge.

You ALWAYS revert to homo-erotic subterfuge, and that says a lot more about YOUR state of mind, not mine.

You and I both know how many times I called you on it.

But like a typical secular progressive you are unable to take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions.

Every time you question another's motivation and conclude they are about homo-erotic leanings, it is because you recognize those motivations in your own self.

The only person you are fooling is your self, not any one else here, the pattern has been going on for far too long.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:28 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
princess sparkles wrote:

No one here is fooled by your subterfuge.

You ALWAYS revert to homo-erotic subterfuge, and that says a lot more about YOUR state of mind, not mine.

You and I both know how many times I called you on it.

But like a typical secular progressive you are unable to take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions.

Every time you question another's motivation and conclude they are about homo-erotic leanings, it is because you recognize those motivations in your own self.

The only person you are fooling is your self, not any one else here, the pattern has been going on for far too long.
being gay is a normal part of human sexual relations. No one is this board is surprised by your gay bashing remarks.Bigots like you usually hate gays too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 am 

sparks wrote:
being gay is a normal part of human sexual relations. No one is this board is surprised by your gay bashing remarks.Bigots like you usually hate gays too.

No one is bashing you for being gay, quite the opposite, we are merely acknowledging it.

It is quite obvious the way that you try to assign the queer factor to others motivations, when they are really your own deeply held ones.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:

No one is bashing you for being gay, quite the opposite, we are merely acknowledging it.

It is quite obvious the way that you try to assign the queer factor to others motivations, when they are really your own deeply held ones.

nothing like hitting the nail on it's head.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:17 am 

The irony? Lo...the parody