Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Marsha-Freetime possibly hurt in fire!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 pm 

I too am praying for Free to survive and recover from this tragedy.

And Tommy, I'll pray for you too. You need to seek professional help for your obsession as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm 

Matt, Little Debie, XMPT, Oracle, Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr and a small host of others.......

you are entitled to your opinion. Although free and i have never met & she has (had) no idea who i am, we chatted sometime more frequently than others.

Her concerns were simple, a better Hammond and her health.

As to agenda, free and i were on the same page, this administration is a cancer, vendictive and punitive. Her litigation was based upon experiences with this administration and its political entrenched friends, who mercelessly beat up on her, a 58 year old woman, who was a diabetic, disabled, with substantial health problems.

Very few here took effort in kindness, many here shamelessly attacked her and you all know who you are. To some, we now know your names. Free identified you through her litigation. In my mind & many others, you will be for ever guilty.

I saw posters, some who I will not name, but I will including a mayor and his political army working in the lower level of city hall, using government equipment on the taxpayers dime to promote a political agenda; who took aim on a disabled woman, a person who was a diabetic, who did not have five (tax payer paid) attorneys to represent herself, who simply asked for government accountability and in my mind & many others they slandered her at every turn.

Someone, with in the McDermott administration, in my opinion, with McDermott's blessings took every effort to attack Marsha simply because she asked questions and wanted answers, accountability, the latter sorely absent from this administration.

Someone clearly released federally guarded personal health information, altered it adding an element of discredit to Marsha, then published it and in my opinion published it with malice.

Someone clearly knew and posted same on this very board that the fire department was used as a ruse to write code enforcement violations in an effort to silence a 58 year old disabled woman.

For an Office holder to use government agencies to promote their personal political agenda, as Marsha wrote: an illegal, tax payer paid machine, using taxpayers money during business hours, using city equipment to post such negative, hostile and ugly comments against a person like Marsha, it is not unlike the experience Dave Hacker has received with code enforcement, and with snow piled up in front & behind his building or now as with Oscar Sanches receiving the same treatment is illegal, as used against Freetime/Marsha is a federal crime. How many others had been such victims and lay silent? Such abuses are criminal and should be reported, as well as, prosecuted by the FBI with substantial public pressure placed on the prosecutor to clean up Hammond, and Lake County.

Someone cut phone lines, shot objects at her windows, used city agencies and resources to harass, their sole effort was to shut her up. Typical of this administration.

Free was free and long before I hit this board she was on jr like white on rice, no one fueled her, but many worked at intimidating and silencing that voice. That voice now lays silent.

Your welcome to flip this any way you wish Matt, you’re entitled.

I am one of the few people who would call Marsha just to talk and see how she was doing. The abuse Marsha took from some of the posters here, challenged her health, as a diabetic the emotional strain was substantial. Free looked forward to our contacts and am one of the few people who helped her as I could.

I have dozens upon dozens of emails from Free. After the dust settles, I am going to post those for all to read to show what she went thru............

I have to ask myself, and I am sure other will ask as well, what kind of world do we live in where bullies attack a disabled 58 year old woman, a diabetic, with substantial health problems?

What kind of world do we live in when the very government elected by the people is used as a tool against those who ask for accountability
?

Matt, when I wake up in the morning, I like who I see, I hope you can say the same.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 am, edited 16 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:14 am 

USMarine wrote:
You guys are being overly sensitive. :smt006

No...you are being your typical self...
Quote:
Hahney, 58, died at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Chicago at 4:25 p.m. Monday, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:36 am 

Matt, Little Debie, XMPT, Oracle, Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr and a small host of others.......

you are entitled to your opinion. Although free and i have never met & she has (had) no idea who i am, we chatted sometime more frequently than others.

Her concerns were simple, a better Hammond and her health.

As to agenda, free and i were on the same page, this administration is a cancer, vendictive and punitive. Her litigation was based upon experiences with this administration and its political entrenched friends, who mercelessly beat up on her, a 58 year old woman, who was a diabetic, disabled, with substantial health problems.

Very few here took effort in kindness, many here shamelessly attacked her and you all know who you are. To some, we now know your names. Free identified you through her litigation. In my mind & many others, you will be for ever guilty.

I saw posters, some who I will not name, but I will including a mayor and his political army working in the lower level of city hall, using government equipment on the taxpayers dime to promote a political agenda; who took aim on a disabled woman, a person who was a diabetic, who did not have five (tax payer paid) attorneys to represent herself, who simply asked for government accountability and in my mind & many others they slandered her at every turn.

Someone, with in the McDermott administration, in my opinion, with McDermott's blessings took every effort to attack Marsha simply because she asked questions and wanted answers, accountability, the latter sorely absent from this administration.

Someone clearly released federally guarded personal health information, altered it adding an element of discredit to Marsha, then published it and in my opinion published it with malice.

Someone clearly knew and posted same on this very board that the fire department was used as a ruse to write code enforcement violations in an effort to silence a 58 year old disabled woman.

For an Office holder to use government agencies to promote their personal political agenda, as Marsha wrote: an illegal, tax payer paid machine, using taxpayers money during business hours, using city equipment to post such negative, hostile and ugly comments against a person like Marsha, it is not unlike the experience Dave Hacker has received with code enforcement, and with snow piled up in front & behind his building or now as with Oscar Sanches receiving the same treatment is illegal, as used against Freetime/Marsha is a federal crime. How many others had been such victims and lay silent? Such abuses are criminal and should be reported, as well as, prosecuted by the FBI with substantial public pressure placed on the prosecutor to clean up Hammond, and Lake County.

Someone cut phone lines, shot objects at her windows, used city agencies and resources to harass, their sole effort was to shut her up. Typical of this administration.

Free was free and long before I hit this board she was on jr like white on rice, no one fueled her, but many worked at intimidating and silencing that voice. That voice now lays silent.

Your welcome to flip this any way you wish Matt, you’re entitled.

I am one of the few people who would call Marsha just to talk and see how she was doing. The abuse Marsha took from some of the posters here, challenged her health, as a diabetic the emotional strain was substantial. Free looked forward to our contacts and am one of the few people who helped her as I could.

I have dozens upon dozens of emails from Free. After the dust settles, I am going to post those for all to read to show what she went thru............

I have to ask myself, and I am sure other will ask as well, what kind of world do we live in where bullies attack a disabled 58 year old woman, a diabetic, with substantial health problems?

What kind of world do we live in when the very government elected by the people is used as a tool against those who ask for accountability
?

Matt, when I wake up in the morning, I like who I see, I hope you can say the same.

XMPT wrote in Dermott Minions now stating No Sweet House? Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 am. Hammonite you might want to say a prayer to your God for freetime. She got back what she dished out.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 am 

Barack Obama

Last edited by happy jack on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:46 am 

That's really horrible.
I hope that this is looked into very carefully, and I hope that artie's thread on the n o f r e e. f o r u m o t i o n board is one of the first things they comb through.
Based on his past performance, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he has spent the last day deleting post after post after post (with a little help from the Mama's Boy, of course).

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:16 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
USMarine wrote:
You guys are being overly sensitive. :smt006

No...you are being your typical self...
Quote:
Hahney, 58, died at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Chicago at 4:25 p.m. Monday, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

If freetime’s death turns out to be anything other than a terrible accident, chuckmo, do you intend to start a thread chastising artie for effectively ‘putting her in the crosshairs’ with his vicious thread on the other board?
It’s a simple question, chuckmo, and requires only a simple yes or no answer.
Do you possess the honesty to answer it?
By the way, based on the article, officials are already acquainted with freetime's problems on the message boards, but it probably wouldn't hurt for everyone who cares to e-mail the Hammond police and include the link to artie's hellish postings.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm 

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
My, my, my.
I certainly lit a fire under Boy Artie. I haven’t seen him this worked up since Thailand raised the age of consent (artie's posts in red)

artie wrote:
Today at 7:20 am
It certainly didn't take long for former board pinata "Happy Jack" to engage his room-temperature IQ and start the idiotic allegations:
I hope that this is looked into very carefully, and I hope that artie's thread on the n o f r e e. f o r u m o t i o n board is one of the first things they comb through.
Based on his past performance, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he has spent the last day deleting post after post after post (with a little help from the Mama's Boy, of course).
Yes,because as we all know message board posts and parodies are often the cause of fires.
Oops,I better add the
before the imbecile starts jumping to more conclusions.

The fool then goes on to dig himself deeper:

If free’s death turns out to be anything other than a terrible accident, chuckmo, do you intend to start a thread chastising artie for effectively ‘putting her in the crosshairs’ with his vicious thread on the other board?
It’s a simple question, chuckmo, and requires only a simple yes or no answer.
Do you possess the honesty to answer it?

By the way, based on the article, officials are already acquainted with 's problems on the message boards, but it probably wouldn't hurt for everyone who cares to e-mail the Hammond police and include the link to artie's hellish postings.
Sure why not? They've got nothing better to do than investigate message board fights.

For the rest of you bigots and trolls that infest that board here's how I feel about her death. I'm not the least bit ashamed of anything I posted regarding . I told the truth,asked questions of her,and injected humor. She hated the light being being shined on her and had no sense of humor. That was her problem not mine.

I'm not going to miss the frequent threats that she made against me,about the "explaining" I was going to have to do and the "other shoes dropping" on me. IMO,She was a bitter woman and hurt innocent people with her psychotic vendettas.

Last but not least,I'm not going to be a hypocrite like the rest of you there. While perishing in a fire is indeed a horrible way to go,the truth is that I don't give a rats ass that she's dead.

One more thing Can you guys do me one favor? Can someone please turn out the lights in the "libel and threat log"

As for you "happy jack"....May you continue to live in interesting times!

And now he's trying to blame her death on this forum.

artie wrote:
True. The irony is that her demise may have been as a result of being distracted by the other message board. Had she not been posting there she may have realized earlier there was fire and made it out safely.

This is going to get interesting.

artie wrote:
The fool then goes on to dig himself deeper:

Digging myself deeper?
Deeper into what, exactly?
I don’t quite see where I’ve done anything remotely wrong; if I have, please feel free to point it out.

artie wrote:

As for you "happy jack"....May you continue to live in interesting times!

Thank you, artie – I will.

Barack Obama

Last edited by happy jack on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:41 pm 

artie wrote:
True. The irony is that her demise may have been as a result of being distracted by the other message board. Had she not been posting there she may have realized earlier there was fire and made it out safely.

This is going to get interesting.[/quote]

More than interesting. Possibly convicting. From information I have received, her computer was mere steps away from her front door. Lock jam, perhaps?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:54 pm 

As I wrote earlier, Free and I talked a couple times a week if not more.

Free wrote how upset she was regarding the ridicule she received, directed by the Mayor's City Hall Basement Boys, some identified in the very Federal litigation she filed.

She was bothered by having objects shot at her front window, making a police report and later writing the HPD had no record of the contact.

She was bothered by having her phone line cut, in my opinion, by the City Hall Basement Boys.

She was bothered by the late night harassing phone calls where she could hear people in the background, as she described it sounded like a bunch of guys in a fire house sitting around the table making prank phone calls. (I didn't make that up, that is what she said.)

Her sight and health limited her access to the outside world. The computer & net was her window to the outside world. She was isolated and lost with out it. What may have contributed to her death was the stress induced by the hammering she received by the Basement Boys, who are some of the very posters who now are still throwing jabs.

As a diabetic, stress induces low blood sugar which in turn can add health complications, a vicious circle.

Free disliked bulling, disliked dishonest politicians, who hid information, padded expense accounts, hired political pals and buried their employment in the Sanitation Department, disliked no bid cash station contracts, bankruptcies which were non existent and missing money; and insults leved by so called afternoon radio talk show hosts.

Free was all about Hammond.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:10 pm 

Please excuse my blow up. There is no excuse for it.

Amy, why don't you stick to things that you do well like having kids rather than things you are neither capable nor motivated to even do poorly such as think and act like a mature adult - George T Janiec (I know,I'm childish)

What about the kids, George?

Last edited by Amy Wigs on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm 

we are all hurting, as this person touched many lives. Some may know it, most may not.

Nothing to excuse, absolutely nothing to excuse.

Last edited by justcallmetommy on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm 

I will miss you Free. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm 

The Marsha I remember is one who could become pretty fired up, but also understood Hammond politics quite a bit better than most people realize. This message board was her life blood to the outside world (for the most part), the latter years of her life.

During Joe McCarthy's previous run for council at-large, I gave Marsha a ticket to one of Joe's fundraisers. We also paid her to work in front of a polling place on election day. Besides the fact she needed a social event to get out and mingle, or the money she made working on election day, it was important to us for Marsha to feel a part of the Hammond community in another form than on-line.

People who support the administration, as well as those who oppose it, both preyed on Marsha's emotions. Either as a form of intimidation or entertainment, or as a weapon to discredit the administration. If anything, I think Marsha would want a better Hammond for the residents. I believe her personal feelings overwhelmed her political sensibilities at the end.

Just my thoughts without attacking anyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm 

ken jakubczak wrote:
This message board was her life blood to the outside world (for the most part), the latter years of her life.

During Joe McCarthy's previous run for council at-large, I gave Marsha a ticket to one of Joe's fundraisers. We also paid her to work in front of a polling place on election day. Besides the fact she needed a social event to get out and mingle, or the money she made working on election day, it was important to us for Marsha to feel a part of the Hammond community in another form than on-line.

Well said. I'm sure it was important to her also.
R.I.P. freetime. :|

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next