Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm 
Banned

UrRight wrote:

Quote:
By the way, Keisling was contacted by HER. Not the other way around. Before you say I am obsessed with her, Diane, haul her around and make dates that she breaks.
Keisling was going to USE her name. I told her, "ARE YOU CRAZY?" You're worried about people holding things against you...tell him no. Then as stupid is, as stupid does, after Keisling posts the story, she's the first to comment under her real name, Marsha H. whatever her last name is..."Thank you Mark for finally exposing...." The first thing that hit me was, "How damn obvious can you get...?" The first one to post in the comment section after I warned her.

She still wanted credit. Boy Keisling....you flunked that one. Your credibility after you wrote, the demise of the board...you did yourself in. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who you were dealing with, why you wrote the story, and why she sent you all her threatening pms...as if you made a difference. And to think she made you think the Fire Chief was sending everyday, those "Wish you'd kill yourself..."

As if a fire chief has the time to deal with a bipolar person...apparently, it made your eight hours...and dealing with someone on your level, making the board go down...you should be shoveling rocks for a living.

Post subject: Re: THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:19 pm 

URRight is a drunken, drug addled liar. She and Dixie Chick are a match made in heaven. Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am 

freetime wrote:
URRight is a drunken, drug addled liar. She and Dixie Chick are a match made in heaven. Have fun!

But unlike you, they own houses and pay property taxes

They don;t rely on taxpayers to support their gambling habits either

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:49 pm 

No she doesn't own a home. Her son does, as she is attempting to defraud Social Security. Right now she is on SSI, which is paid by the welfare department.
She is trying to get disability because se is hard of hearing.
But it's hard to tell what's really going on with the house you think she owns. The Lake County Assessor's site doesn't have any properties listed for her last name.
So is anyone paying taxes there? Who knows?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:10 pm 
Banned

freetime wrote:
No she doesn't own a home. Her son does, as she is attempting to defraud Social Security. Right now she is on SSI, which is paid by the welfare department.
But it's hard to tell what's really going on with the house you think she owns. The Lake County Assessor's site doesn't have any properties listed for her last name.

I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THAT ONE, YOUR AN EXPERT ON SSI FRAUD.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 pm 

I am NOT on SSI. That's a welfare program for people like URRRight, who have not worked enough years to qualify for Social Security as I have.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:26 pm 
Banned

dixie chick wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Quote:
By the way, Keisling was contacted by HER. Not the other way around. Before you say I am obsessed with her, Diane, haul her around and make dates that she breaks.
Keisling was going to USE her name. I told her, "ARE YOU CRAZY?" You're worried about people holding things against you...tell him no. Then as stupid is, as stupid does, after Keisling posts the story, she's the first to comment under her real name, Marsha H. whatever her last name is..."Thank you Mark for finally exposing...." The first thing that hit me was, "How damn obvious can you get...?" The first one to post in the comment section after I warned her.

She still wanted credit. Boy Keisling....you flunked that one. Your credibility after you wrote, the demise of the board...you did yourself in. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who you were dealing with, why you wrote the story, and why she sent you all her threatening pms...as if you made a difference. And to think she made you think the Fire Chief was sending everyday, those "Wish you'd kill yourself..."

As if a fire chief has the time to deal with a bipolar person...apparently, it made your eight hours...and dealing with someone on your level, making the board go down...you should be shoveling rocks for a living.

NO COMMENT FREE, I'M SURE SHE'S A LIAR, RIGHT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 pm 
Banned

dixie chick wrote:
freetime wrote:

I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THAT ONE, YOUR AN EXPERT ON SSI FRAUD.

You're a riot. I wish I could live on SSD. and have 700.00 or more left over to play on the boats. Ha, and pay momma 500 dollars, including utilities, not have to mow the lawn, and take taxis around to the boat and go to doctors' whose orders you don't follow. I have four more disabilities than you....I was smart enough to be honest with SSA. I have a right to be where I am..I worked ALL my life for the government and everyone knows my story.

If you tell the truth, you have nothing to worry about. What you don't tell people is, you make double and more than I...I happened to invest my money LEGALLY and was told by the SSA reps what to do - and it wasn't scamming...you can call my lawyer: Mr. John Ambrose, 221 LaSalle Street, Suite 1722, Chicago, IL 60601...and he'll tell you to go to hell.

Unlike you, I don't cash checks at the corner of Ghostlin and Cal Avenue to cover up my spending...I show my checking account. By the way, I do own my own home. Your can't prove I don't. Call my lawyer. It's called, "TRUST." Did you think being with their lawyer (the kid's father) who is actually a lawyer, was for nothing? I was taught by him to do the right thing. Stick me...just try. And, call Mr. Ambrose; he'll hang up on you. I have nothing to hide, never did...the house was in my name, but ya know what? I don't want it it to go through probate...I have lung cancer, bitch.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:51 pm 

The Lake County Assessor has NO RECORD of any tax-paying home in your name.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:26 pm 
Banned

dixie chick wrote:
dixie chick wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:20 pm 

What's to comment about? She's the one scamming welfare, not me. I'm on Social Security, which is completely different from SSI, which is what she lives on, courtesy of the Welfare Department. I EARNED my Social SEcurity by working enough years, unlike her. There are no restrictions on where I cash my check, or how I spend my money.
I don't know what kind of scam she is pulling on them. nor do I care. She's a horrible person, just ;like you.
You both are beneath my contempt.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:42 am 
Banned

the list of people freetime hates...and my opinion of them.

me. i personally like myself and think im a good guy.

mcdermott. i personally like him and think hes a good guy.

chief hamm i personally like him and think hes a good guy.

woerple and scott i personally like them and think them good guys.

calinski i personally like him and think hes a good guy.

now the people she likes...and my opinion of them

maxx stoned out of his gord...seems like a wierd guy.

kiesling. horrible reporter/columnist...who doesnt care about facts or integrity

the times. see above...but add in personal financial interest in every word they print.

vosti. only briefly met him. but based on his trying to change the meaning of a column i once wrote...ill say he has more in common with kiesling and the times...than i'd like to see.

uright i dont know her...but based on free's track record ill go with i personally like her and think shes a good person.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:26 am 
Banned

dixie chick wrote:
dixie chick wrote:
dixie chick wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Quote:

NOT GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT YOU CONTACTING KIESLING HUH ??
SHOULD I SUGGEST EVERYONE ON HERE SEND YOU 15 EMAILS AN HOUR UNTIL YOU DO ?? MAYBE WE SHOULD DO THE SAME TO KIESLING, OR BETTER YET, HIS EDITORS ??

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 am 
Banned

freetime wrote:

You crack me up...taxes are up to date.....house is paid for. Lake County Accessor's site won't show it, even if you knew the address, dip-stick.

By the way, the SSA is not counting on a hearing loss...I was six months short at the time of applying many years ago...and it wasn't based on a hearing loss, dumb witch. I have multiple disabilities...and the only reason I want it is because UNLIKE YOU...I have went every route to get gainfully employed, and I have three different Permanent Disabilities and a most recent diagnosis that shows a possibility of a spot on my lung.....that they are going to inform me later, whether it's cancerous. Meanwhile, I am so congested and yes, I am on more prescription medication.

I did sign up for school this fall to up-date my skills, so I am not banking on SSD. I still worked last year...and got a STIMULOUS check, and went out and bought a new washer at Home Depot...in Hammond. So, stick your theories up your azz. I work closely with SSA. You don't. I have a legal advisor from the state, representing SSA in Indiana...they help you gain employment, or if you can't get employment, they advise you of your rights.

I don't sit at home like you - what's your goals in life?
My house is my business...I hope at least you're not counting on your mom out-living you....cuz you aren't gonna get squat out of that house. If you start now, you can get on the section 8 list...but you're not thinking about the future.

By the way, how can one be so jealous of someone who is in her mid-50's, walking around with no front teeth (which you can get from Medicare); long, unkempt grey hair that hasn't been cut in years, nor would a hair brush go through it...and shoes that should be replaced every three months...that are over 15 years old?

How can one be so jealous of a bitter woman, who doesn't trust anyone, makes up lies about other people, and is friends with a guy named Maddmaxx?

One who does nothing but center her life around the mayor - yes, I am so jealous, and causes me to just do drugs, and drink away my life and meet people I never met.

You need your head examined. You really are a sick woman.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:08 am 

The Lake County Assessor keeps track of all properties, whether or not the taxes are paid or no matter if there is a mortgage or not.
Unless you are scamming some how and found a way to keep it off the books to avoid detection and/or taxes. There is no property listed for your last name, G, in Hammond.
You are in your 50's also and if you haven't noticed, you are no prize either.

Last edited by freetime on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.