Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: PERPETUAL MECHANISM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:12 pm 

There is a mechanism in place that systematically corrupts the once incorruptible people of Gary who at one time had integrity. That mechanism consist of conditions that are designed to coincide with imposturous deals that have been, and are still being cut behind closed doors. In an attempt to circumvent the mechanism, safeguards are in place to maintain the contents. Those safeguards consist of parasitic puppets who operate in accordance to the conditions of the mechanism. It is a dangerous and awesome mechanism.

A perpetual cycle of corruption and death will continue in potentially impoverished communities such as Gary because of political aspirations. Potentially impoverished because the leadership of Gary is nonexistent. Therefore, the image of Gary is severely distorted. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. That kind of mentality. In the process of them scratching each others back in accordance to the conditions mandated by the mechanism, they forget about their obligations to the people because of the lucrative back room deals that are cut.

WLTH Radio conducted a interview with former Mayor of Gary, Richard Hatcher. One of the hosts asked the former Mayor what did he think about the present Mayor, Scott King. Mr. Hatcher’s response was, I don’t want to bad mouth the Mayor.

I can think of two reasons for such a response. Mr. Hatcher has been out of the country for the last eight or nine years with no correspondence with Gary, or he is a constituent of the perpetual mechanism setup here in Gary.

The perpetual mechanism I have been referring to do not exclude ministers. Katrina was devastating to the Gulf Region. They received help from around the globe, including Gary, Indiana. A group of local ministers got together at the Genesis Center and raised $103,000.00 for the victims. The grandstanding to acquire some of the billions of federal dollars available for individuals throughout the country who can accommodate the evacuees became apparent when only a “measly” six Gary residents were killed in a fire several weeks ago and the Rev. James Meeks, Founder and Pastor of the Salem Baptist Church in Chicago had to finance the funeral, opposed to “our own ministers.”

The destination some of these ministers are leading our people to is straight to hell. Exactly where most of them are headed. Religion has become more and more political. The more politics involved in religion, the more corrupt churches become. The people of Gary must hold their politicians and ministers accountable for the existence of this perpetual mechanism that will not be dismantled until we dismantle it.

Dwight Taylor

Last edited by Dwight on Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:41 pm 

How many places on one forum does a post need to appear?

Sheesh, double postings are annoying.

www.LakeStationAlumni.com

Post subject: Sympathy
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:55 pm 

You have my sympathy. Next time, after you read it, log off. In that way, you won't see it again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:57 pm 

How about rather than discouraging people from being here, you post in ONE TIME in one place?

It was not intended to flame you, just a bit of what forum users call Forum Curtousy.

Post subject: AUTHORIZATION
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:36 pm 

Who authorized you to design an etiquette?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:24 pm 

Ah yes, shame on me.
I forget there are those that are OBTUSE.

Post subject: OBTUSE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:24 am 

My intelligence far exceeds your limited thinking capability. Good luck in school.

Dwight Taylor