Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: amazing
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:36 pm 

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/ ... 00b056.txt

I said when the trial started that the officers would not be found guilty and the vhief would take the fall for them, and sure enough that is exactly what happened

Yet again, Police officers have proven that they are above the law. The US Constitution does not apply to police officers in Northwest Indiana

It is legal in Northwest Indiana to hold people longer than is allowable under the law, beat the suspects, and not be found guilty of it

I wonder how much longer its going to take gary to implement waterboarding and drenching suspects with water and hooking jumper cables to a car battery and placing them on the testicles of the males, since the jury says that beating suspects is 100% ok now, and that police officers are immune to the law

This is just another great example to go along with the Chesterton Cop who got 2 DUI's within a week of each other, the Burns Harbor police Chief who beat a person who was having a diabetic seizure, to show how police officers in Northwest Indiana are above the law.

How can 1 be guilty and not the others?

BTW has the break in ever been solved? No it hasn't and I do not believe his stolen gun has been recovered yet either, go figure, the Gary cops were to busy breaking the law to even try to solve this case

Post subject: Re: amazing
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:57 am 
Banned

Those people deserved to get their rights violated! Houston should of slapped them harder then he did.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:12 pm 

born_again wrote:
Those people deserved to get their rights violated! Houston should of slapped them harder then he did.

Sure they may be druggies and crackheads, but that still does not give the Gary PD permission to violate the US Constitution at will

So let me get this right, you are for shitting on the rights of anyone who you feel is less desirable then yourself? So you are saying it is ok for the Gary PD to go into a house without a search warrant, arrest people, and hold them for over 72 hours without charging them?

BTW if those 3 did do it, how come the chiefs gun was never found when the police searched the house illegally?

Just because the people were druggies and crackheads, doesn't mean that they have no rights either, but I guess it does in Gary

Like I said earlier, lets see how much longer until they use waterboarding and car battery and jumper cables to the testicles while interrogating suspects, since the police are now immune from upholding the Constitution

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am 
Banned

mike3775 wrote:
born_again wrote:

Sure they may be druggies and crackheads, but that still does not give the Gary PD permission to violate the US Constitution at will

So let me get this right, you are for shitting on the rights of anyone who you feel is less desirable then yourself? So you are saying it is ok for the Gary PD to go into a house without a search warrant, arrest people, and hold them for over 72 hours without charging them?

BTW if those 3 did do it, how come the chiefs gun was never found when the police searched the house illegally?

Just because the people were druggies and crackheads, doesn't mean that they have no rights either, but I guess it does in Gary

Like I said earlier, lets see how much longer until they use waterboarding and car battery and jumper cables to the testicles while interrogating suspects, since the police are now immune from upholding the Constitution

mike3775 wrote:

Let's see how you would react if a bunch of crackheads violated your rights and stole a bunch of your property. It may not of been right but they deserved the ass kicking they got.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:46 pm 

born_again wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
born_again wrote:

mike3775 wrote:

I would still want their constitutional rights upheld, so that if they were to get convicted, they wouldn't be let free on a technicality

Notice how neither of them has been charged? Know why? Because any evidence that was found(if they even did it) is inadmissable, since they entered the house illegally

So again, why is it ok got them to have no rights?

Let's see how you would react if a bunch of crackheads violated your rights and stole a bunch of your property. It may not of been right but they deserved the ass kicking they got.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm 
Banned

mike3775 wrote:

Because they acted like jag offs.

The only error was that Houston made them rich.

But then again, it's the city of Gary what do I care?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:19 pm 

born_again wrote:
mike3775 wrote:

Because they acted like jag offs.

The only error was that Houston made them rich.

But then again, it's the city of Gary what do I care?

What do you expect them to do?

You saying if you were a druggie, and did not do anything wrong, you would just sit back and be held for no reason for more than 72 hours and not care?

Thats my issue. Just because they were druggies, does not mean they have no rights. If thats the case, then all the cops anywhere have to do is plant drugs on us and then voila we have no rights anymore, of course that applies in Gary today, thanks to that jury

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 am 
Banned

mike3775 wrote:

I expect them not to rob me.

But if they do, then they will get their rights violated. You want to put your trust in the courts to punish these jag offs after they rob you go right ahead.

Prepare to be disappointed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 am 

born_again wrote:
mike3775 wrote:

I expect them not to rob me.

But if they do, then they will get their rights violated. You want to put your trust in the courts to punish these jag offs after they rob you go right ahead.

Prepare to be disappointed.

So again, you are saying because the court system is screwed up, the cops might as well be as well?

Hell, even if those 3 did it, like I said earlier, no court is going to allow any evidence that was gathered in the house because it would have been gained illegally and any attorney in the world would jump on that. And even if the judge allowed the evidence to stand, an appeals court would overturn that in a heartbeat.

I laugh how you say its ok for the police to abuse you. I hope someday you get beat by the cops when you get pulled over for speeding or having your lights out or any little thing, and then when you come on here crying, I can point to this thread and say "well you broke the law, and you said they deserved it, so you deserve the beating as well" and there will be no way you can claim anything, because you feel that just because the people may have broken the law in the past, the police have a right to assault them at will.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:55 pm 
Banned

Hey jagoff!

You can laugh at me all you want, I will take my chances obeying the law, staying in compliance, and being respectful when pulled over.

You can defend the crackheads that rob your house.

Believe me pussy, these thugs running around will eat you alive and ask for seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:24 am 

wow so I see talking to you is a waste of time, since you resort to calling people names when it doesn't go your way

Its ok though, i see you believe in the communist form of living in a police state. Nioce to see that you want to use the Constitution as toilet paper as well, since you feel that it doesn't apply to everyone equally, only the ones you deem fit for it

you would live well in Castro's Cuba for sure

And you call your self an American, you make real americans puke with your beliefs, in fact you make reverend Phelps look intelligent

I would think someone who has an avatar of a former us marine would have a better understanding of the constitution, but then again, some people think that they are better than others, and you are one of them

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:12 pm 
Banned

mike3775 wrote:
wow so I see talking to you is a waste of time, since you resort to calling people names when it doesn't go your way

Guess what?

That how people react when you "Hope" they get beat by the police.

mike3775 wrote:
Its ok though, i see you believe in the communist form of living in a police state. Nioce to see that you want to use the Constitution as toilet paper as well, since you feel that it doesn't apply to everyone equally, only the ones you deem fit for it

you would live well in Castro's Cuba for sure

And you call your self an American, you make real americans puke with your beliefs, in fact you make reverend Phelps look intelligent

I would think someone who has an avatar of a former us marine would have a better understanding of the constitution, but then again, some people think that they are better than others, and you are one of them

Again, and again, and again, and again, you have missed my whole point entirely.

They got what they deserved

There are people out there that deserved their ass kicked for things they have done to other people.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:14 am 

Nice to see that you believe that the constitution only applies to certain people

you know, in reading your posts, it could be taken that you are racist.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:12 pm 
Banned

mike3775 wrote:

you know, in reading your posts, it could be taken that you are racist.

...and that's YOUR problem not mine, I am a 40 year old man I could care less what people think about me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:49 pm 

You have the right to remain silent, unless you are poor, you have the right to an attorney, unless you are a drug dealer, ytou have the right to have ana gttorney present when questioned, unless you are poor and a drug dealer in Gary

thats the new Gary PD miranda rights

and Born again agree's with them, constitutional rights only for the elite people

Its ok though, Karma is a bitch and you will get yours you elitist